Sign in to follow this  
cphk96

New to Dynasty FFB wishing to join a league

Hello

I am extremely interested in joining a Dynasty League. For the past few years I have been

in numerous FFBall leagues (Head to Head) and get disapppointed in the lack of participation

from the other coaches.

I would love to "own" a Dynasty team for many years, instead of the 'pick your roster, make some trades, season over' type of leagues. That was fun for a little while, but it has gotten old. I want the excitement of actually "owning" a football team, whether the team is winning or losing.

I have been playing the Freebie sites for the past 3 years, nothing spectacular in my ratings. I am ready to give a solid commitment to the league and my team for many years. I may not be the best manager(newbie), but I will DO my best with the knowledge that I have and will acquire, and by my active participation in the game.

Can anyone suggest where a new person (to Dynasty FB) can coach a team on a league? I am open to the details of the league ie: cost ($50), points, drafts, etc.

Hey, 96. I commish a league that you may be interested in - we are looking for owners for all of our sports so ideally we could really use someone who would like to play across the board for football, basketball and baseball. I'm in Huntington Beach, CA - I see you in LA so that's pretty cool. I'd send you a private message but for some reason I can't. If you email me at thegoldenisle@hotmail.com I'll send you the rules, and scoring and all the other details about The Legion of Doom. Be aware we also carry college & HS prospects on our rosters so it gets very competitive finding the nations best on those levels.

I hope to hear from you real soon. The league will be starting up shortly.

Thanks

NB

Hey, 96. I commish a league that you may be interested in - we are looking for owners for all of our sports so ideally we could really use someone who would like to play across the board for football, basketball and baseball. I'm in Huntington Beach, CA - I see you in LA so that's pretty cool. I'd send you a private message but for some reason I can't. If you email me at thegoldenisle@hotmail.com I'll send you the rules, and scoring and all the other details about The Legion of Doom. Be aware we also carry college & HS prospects on our rosters so it gets very competitive finding the nations best on those levels.

I hope to hear from you real soon. The league will be starting up shortly.

Thanks

NB

1Thunder

Thanks for the offer, but I joined a league that Kelly's Heroes commishes.

Where at in HB do you live? Every Sunday, I go down to HB for the whole day, to visit friends.

Talk to you later

Chris

1Thunder

Thanks for the offer, but I joined a league that Kelly's Heroes commishes.

Where at in HB do you live? Every Sunday, I go down to HB for the whole day, to visit friends.

Talk to you later

Chris

Man, I'm sorry I missed out! I also have baseball and basketball so if you're interested in playing in the future let me know. I live in the "bad part" of HB - or at least what seems to be heading that way - Goldenwest & Warner near Murdy Park.

Have a good one - and remember me if you need a league:)

NB