Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

In news that shocks no one -Roseanne

Just saw a blurb run across my screen involving the words Roseanne. Obama advisor. And Planet of the Apes.

Yeah, this will go well.

In related news, Whitney Cummings used to be really hot and a comedian. But she's literally lost her damn mind. She even admits to being under psychiatric care. And definitely needs to be. But she was one of the lead writers for the rebooted Roseanne. She left like last week. I got a feeling we're going to hear more about that story later.

Kind of oddly related to your trump derangement and comediens.....The Apprentice has had a few comics on the show...and I found them all to be far more tragically sad personally than i would have imagined. Doesnt surprise me Whitney has issues.

Roseanne Barr

@therealroseanne

Replying to @ChelseaClinton @OpenSociety

Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?

9:28 AM - May 29, 2018

5,476 people are talking about this

Someone might want to up voltage on the shock treatments. :shocking:

Oh I thought that was satire now.

What's her name can call Sarah Sanders Uncle Tom for white people but that's okay.

Someone might want to up voltage on the shock treatments. :shocking:

Holy balls. She's a really going out in a blaze

I liked the idea of a show about a conservative family in the current climate that is Trump's America. I hadn't watched yet, but I'd DVR'd it with plans to do so....

But yeah, canceling is a no brainer after seeing those tweets. Geez.

I couldn't give two diddly schitt's about her.

But it was incredibly selfish and irresponsible on her part. There's a whole micro-economy that like it or not she's responsible for. Guys like John Goodman don't have to worry, but not only the on-screen talent but all the other off-screen work that needed to be done plus the show is set to be the centerpiece of the lineup that would give boosts to other shows before and after it.

Oh I thought that was satire now.

What's her name can call Sarah Sanders Uncle Tom for white people but that's okay.

That is today's climate...

Trashing any Democrat is not allowed and you must pay for actions...

Trashing any Republican and you are considered a hero and nothing happens...

That is today's climate...

Trashing any Democrat is not allowed and you must pay for actions...

Trashing any Republican and you are considered a hero and nothing happens...

The View and Jimmy Kimmel can say anything you want on ABC. Crazy. I'm not defending Rosanna I just think the hypocrisy is amazing

I'm pretty sure most of the guys thrown under the bus because of me too have been far more liberal-leaning, no?

The View and Jimmy Kimmel can say anything you want on ABC. Crazy. I'm not defending Rosanna I just think the hypocrisy is amazing

Not crazy at all... It is what is expected...

How long till Fox picks it up?

Over/under one week?

Damn, the Spike channel disappeared a couple months ago too.

Also remember when it was okay to say GWB looked like a monkey, but was reversed when it was said that Michelle looked like one?

How long till Fox picks it up?

Over/under one week?

They won't. But it doesn't matter, it's done. None of the other actors are going to do the show.

Also remember when it was okay to say GWB looked like a monkey, but was reversed when it was said that Michelle looked like one?

Yeah, I can't place my finger on any differences in intent or meaning there. :dunno:

God, you are so ignorant.

It's like saying a Haitian looks like a Dominican. Those people are very sensitive about that kind of stuff.

Yeah, I can't place my finger on any differences in intent or meaning there. :dunno:

Only a person with natural suppressed racism would automatically make the connection that you are making. Just because you say a black person looks like an ape or monkey doesnt automatically make it a racist comment. Unless you yourself are racist.

sounds like you can, what are you trying to say ?

Only a person with natural suppressed racism would automatically make the connection that you are making. Just because you say a black person looks like an ape or monkey doesnt automatically make it a racist comment. Unless you yourself are racist.

this guy gets it
  • Like 1

I just hope that spells the end for her.

Is bullshit what the liberal media and blacks did to Paula Deen.

If she gets knocked around and Roseanne doesn't? That's complete bullshit.

this guy gets it

Yeah 3...2...1... till he makes his over engineered I'm the "enlightened" one post.

Only a racist would attempt to argue that people shouldn't have a problem with calling a black person an ape, gorilla, or monkey. Just sayin.

Only a racist would attempt to argue that people shouldn't have a problem with calling a black person an ape, gorilla, or monkey. Just sayin.

THIS guy gets it.

All the going on in the world and today's new cycle which was already fixing to be completely jacked up because of Starbucks is now going to be even worse because of some crappy 20 year old sitcom and it's irrelevant star.

Thank God I got this whole season of brockmire to watch.

Also, Animal Planet is back tonight. I watched the sneak last night. It doesn't miss a Beat.

THIS guy gets it.

You were waiting for that comment to roll in here? Literally got a notification that cbfalcon posted and not even 5 seconds later your post came in. Get off each others c0cks.

You were waiting for that comment to roll in here? Literally got a notification that cbfalcon posted and not even 5 seconds later your post came in. Get off each others c0cks.

Just timing. Keep defending your post. Woof

why do you associate the 2 ? That's you doing that.

Trying to hard man. Just because you say a black person looks like an ape or money isn't automatically racist. You ever think they just may resemble an ape or monkey enough to warrant the comment? Its crazy man, its the liberals with the deep seeded racism. It's so bad they think everyone else is racist.

Just timing. Keep defending your post. Woof

You had like a 1.2 second window. You were just waiting for any comment to come in so you could be like "Hey yeah this guy!! Hey gets it!" What a f4g.

I mean....is it possible that someone calling Michelle Obama an ape had no racist intent? Of course. 10% possibility it was innocent and 90% likely it was racist.

Racists want us to ignore the 90%, and they use that 10% to try and get away with being racist.

Non-racists recognize the 90% likely intent and are offended. I admit, this group will be wrong about 10% of the time.

THIS guy gets it.

another one who's inherent feelings is to associate blacks and apes.

The racism is thick with these SJWs

You had like a 1.2 second window. You were just waiting for any comment to come in so you could be like "Hey yeah this guy!! Hey gets it!" What a f4g.

Not really...I refresh this pretty often....I can delete it and then post what a moron you are like others are doing if it makes you feel better?

T's and P's

Glad drobeski is here to educate us on what is / is not racist. Hey drobs where do we stand on the n-word these days?