Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Violent threats from the deranged right

Republican commissioner shoots and kills guy for being homeless...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/michael-dunn-lakeland-surveillance-video.html

:cheers:

For being homeless? Really? Come on man. Stop making things up.
  • Like 1

Republican commissioner shoots and kills guy for being homeless...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/michael-dunn-lakeland-surveillance-video.html

:cheers:

1. Guys an idiot for using deadly force on a guy shoplifting

2. You should work for CNN with that story title.

3. This story isnt political in nature. The store owner happened to be a Republican.

1. Guys an idiot for using deadly force on a guy shoplifting

2. You should work for CNN with that story title.

3. This story isnt political in nature. The store owner happened to be a Republican.

The guy did have a hatchet. It's not like he stole some skittles and iced tea.

You know it does seem to be happening a lot more frequently. Both liberal and conservative are guilty. People are more political than any other time I can remember during my life time. And they are very offended if you don't agree with their personal political choice.

What's the term, snowflake? Very apropos.

Hell I didn't even give a sh!t about politics until well into my 30's. Even then, never really serious about it. To this day I don't talk much politics with friends or family. Only do it here and its just to get these trumptards riled up lol.

You know it does seem to be happening a lot more frequently. Both liberal and conservative are guilty. People are more political than any other time I can remember during my life time. And they are very offended if you don't agree with their personal political choice...

Huh? It's not even close - the left is OVERWHELMINGLY more violent and destructive when they don't get their way. It's not even close. Heck, even a "peaceful" protest by the left is hysterical screaming and leaving behind massive amounts of garbage and destroyed property.

You can't even compare the two. You're taking the one or two loose incidents on the right and comparing it with the mob tactics used DAILY by the left and saying, "Well both sides do it".

I call BS on your comparison. Be a man and call it where it needs to be called out - the left side of the aisle.

Republicans solving the Democrat created homeless problem one bullet at a time :first:

Theyre really gonna solve it, when they cut Medicare and SS to offset the record deficit they created with the tax cuts for the mega rich. Old timers and poor people gonna drop like flies in a salt gun storm. :headbanger:

Theyre really gonna solve it, when they cut Medicare and SS to offset the record deficit they created with the tax cuts for the mega rich. Old timers and poor people gonna drop like flies in a salt gun storm. :headbanger:

True, there was no deficit before the tax cuts.

:doh:

It's the spending stupid.

Oof! You guys still clinging to this? :lol:

Oof! You guys still clinging to this? :lol:

I generally cling to the truth. Still struggling to figure out what exactly alternative truth is.

True, there was no deficit before the tax cuts.

It's the spending stupid.

We just ran a record deficit on your boys watch, stupid.

I generally cling to the truth. Still struggling to figure out what exactly alternative truth is.

No you don't. if you did you wouldn't keep repeating that.

I get it, though. You're trained to repeat lies, falsehoods and misinformation.

No you don't. if you did you wouldn't keep repeating that.

I get it, though. You're trained to repeat lies, falsehoods and misinformation.

Im starting to understand what the alternative truth is. Thanks man!

Early Friday evening, a gunman opened fire inside a yoga studio in Tallahasse, Florida, and shot six women, killing two, a doctor and a college student, before eventually turning his gun on himself. The shooters motive was not immediately clear, but subsequent reports on his online life revealed that the man held misogynistic and racist views, and may have subscribed to the anti-women incel ideology. It is thus possible the attack was motivated by far-right extremism, and if so, that would make it the fourth attack and third deadly attack perpetrated by a right-wing extremist in the U.S. in less than two weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/11/what-to-know-about-the-tallahassee-yoga-studio-attack.html

Beierle was odd and obnoxious. He appeared friendless — no one ever came to visit him, Brown said. He sat around in the living room in his briefs drinking beer, refusing to put on pants even when friends of his roommates came over. Sometimes, he stayed up all night watching TV and laughing loudly at the screen. Other nights, he could be heard screaming in his sleep.

Sounds like a few here :ninja:

The mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh comes amid a wave of rightwing violence across the US fuelled by conspiracy theories. It is also part of a long history of white supremacist terror aimed at American Jewish communities.

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting: 11 killed and suspect taken into custody

The murder of 11 people and wounding of six, allegedly by Robert Bowers, 46, came a day after the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, 56, for a mail bombing campaign that targeted liberals including George Soros. A prominent Jewish billionaire, Soros has in recent weeks been the target of heightened conspiracy-minded rhetoric from prominent Republicans including Donald Trump.

A social media post that appeared to be Bowers last before the attack was an attack on HIAS, a Jewish-run refugee charity, which he accused of working to bring invaders in that kill our people.

This belief is in keeping with white supremacist white genocide narratives, which hold in part that Jews are orchestrating the demographic replacement of white people by means of immigration.

It also resembles recent conspiracy-minded comments by mainstream Republicans about the so-called caravan of Honduran refugees which is currently hundreds of miles from the US southern border.

These "incels", losers that can't get laid by talking to a woman, used to be able to go to Craig's list and find other desperate people. But I guess they that down?

The mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh comes amid a wave of rightwing violence across the US fuelled by conspiracy theories. It is also part of a long history of white supremacist terror aimed at American Jewish communities.

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting: 11 killed and suspect taken into custody

The murder of 11 people and wounding of six, allegedly by Robert Bowers, 46, came a day after the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, 56, for a mail bombing campaign that targeted liberals including George Soros. A prominent Jewish billionaire, Soros has in recent weeks been the target of heightened conspiracy-minded rhetoric from prominent Republicans including Donald Trump.

A social media post that appeared to be Bowers last before the attack was an attack on HIAS, a Jewish-run refugee charity, which he accused of working to bring invaders in that kill our people.

This belief is in keeping with white supremacist white genocide narratives, which hold in part that Jews are orchestrating the demographic replacement of white people by means of immigration.

It also resembles recent conspiracy-minded comments by mainstream Republicans about the so-called caravan of Honduran refugees which is currently hundreds of miles from the US southern border.

:yawn:

You know it does seem to be happening a lot more frequently. Both liberal and conservative are guilty. People are more political than any other time I can remember during my life time. And they are very offended if you don't agree with their personal political choice.

What's the term, snowflake? Very apropos.

Hell I didn't even give a sh!t about politics until well into my 30's. Even then, never really serious about it. To this day I don't talk much politics with friends or family. Only do it here and its just to get these trumptards riled up lol.

You know, you can just say youre Newbie now

More than 25% of Illinois Republicans vote for neo-Nazi Holocaust denier:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1918933002

49% of Minnnesotans voted a woman beater to be Attorney General.

https://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/Results/AttorneyGeneral/115?id=st&officeInElectionId=17118

:doh: :rolleyes: apparently, Democrats don't treat their own like they treated Kavanaugh. <_<

Jim Acosta has his press pass revoked after he slaps away a WH intern for doing HER job.

Predictably the hypocritical left is defending him and not the victim.

For those who missed it:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHHG2wRUlcZpDYgfad/giphy.gif

So awesome. And immediately Acosta went to twitter and cried like a teenage beeyotch.

Jim Acosta has his press pass revoked after he slaps away a WH intern for doing HER job.

Predictably the hypocritical left is defending him and not the victim.

For those who missed it:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHHG2wRUlcZpDYgfad/giphy.gif

This is the full Q&A from this acosta ass. https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/media/trump-cnn-press-conference/index.html

Instead of reporting news, he is trying to make up stuff to ask about that doesn't have anything to do about anything. Trump had some great quotes in that short bit.