Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Niger rapidly turning into trumps Benghazi

Maybe I have less growing up to do? I never went through a bragging about my body fat % and threatening violence against online strangers phase.

Neither did I. You, though, are still in your lying your ass off and trolling because you aren't smart or mature enough to do anything else phase.

But I don't think it's a phase. I think this is your grownup schtick. It's all you'll ever be.

Trump dodged the draft four times. Harassed a gold star family after they spoke at the DNC, and failed to even mention the tragedy in Niger for two weeks (in his defense, black guys were kneeling so he had bigger fish to fry). Then he finally reaches out because of public pressure. Oh, and hatred and division was the platform he ran on and racists like you gobbled up.

Shut up Newbie

Neither did I. You, though, are still in your lying your ass off and trolling because you aren't smart or mature enough to do anything else phase.

But I don't think it's a phase. I think this is your grownup schtick. It's all you'll ever be.

You didnt brag about your body fat %? You didnt tell me if we met your grind my face into the ground until you could see bone? :rolleyes:

You didnt brag about your body fat %? You didnt tell me if we met your grind my face into the ground until you could see bone? :rolleyes:

No, I didn't. You're a liar and immature, and it's all you'll ever be.

No, I didn't. You're a liar and immature, and it's all you'll ever be.

Somebodys lying. For the record, its you

Somebodys lying. For the record, its you

Oh look. MDC's butt buddy thinks I'm lying.

No, I'm not. You are lying; he is lying. I never bragged about the shape I was in back then; I was participating in a conversation about diets, and that was it. I have already established here who I am, including with pictures. You both, though, wouldn't let it go. You're both failures. You are incredibly jealous of anyone who accomplishes something that neither of you have accomplished.

You both are the same goofy little clique you were then as well. Time for tummy sticks with your boy from Philly, ain't it?

Oh, and BTW: were you gonna have MDC's back in that fight he challenged another Philly Geek to a while back? You know: this poor innocent little MDC who doesn't goad people into fights and compare height and weight and when they were going to face off?

:lol:

You boys are 100% pure hypocrite piles, and it's funny! All you do is troll and irritate people, and create the outcome that you then revisit even YEARS after you piss posters off.

I've told you to grow up. Stick to the topic, and I'm not the topic.

No, I'm not. You are lying; he is lying. I never bragged about the shape I was in back then; I was participating in a conversation about diets, and that was it. I have already established here who I am, including with pictures. You both, though, wouldn't let it go. You're both failures. You are incredibly jelous of anyone who accomplishes something that neither of you have accomplished.

You both are the same goofy little clique you were then as well. Time for tummy sticks with your boy from Philly, ain't it?

Oh, and BTW: were you gonna have MDC's back in that fight he challenged another Philly Geek to a while back? You know: this poor innocent little MDC who doesn't goad people into fights and compare height and weight and when they were going to face off?

You boys are 100% pure hypocrite piles, and it's funny! All you do is troll and irritate people, and create the outcome that you then revisit even YEARS after you piss posters off.

starts off with another man-butt reference. This has gone beyond a pattern. This is now a male ass infatuation. I have nothing against homosexuality, but wanting to ass rape other members of this board is sickening. Get help

starts off with another man-butt reference. This has gone beyond a pattern. This is now a male ass infatuation. I have nothing against homosexuality, but wanting to ass rape other members of this board is sickening. Get help

Normally, the two would thank a third for helping them out. Like AntiFA does it.

In this case, though, addition via substraction would have been more wise. Easy to see where the pigeons are attracted. Just look for sh!t.

Normally, the two would thank a third for helping them out. Like AntiFA does it.

In this case, though, addition via substraction would have been more wise. Easy to see where the pigeons are attracted. Just look for sh!t.

I hereby challenge you to go one day without referring to a man's ass or poop. I have never seen a guy with such an obsession of male butt hole

No, I'm not. You are lying; he is lying. I never bragged about the shape I was in back then; I was participating in a conversation about diets, and that was it. I have already established here who I am, including with pictures. You both, though, wouldn't let it go. You're both failures. You are incredibly jealous of anyone who accomplishes something that neither of you have accomplished.

So thats a tacit admission to the body fat part.

Now admit you said you were going grind another Geeks skull into the pavement.

At least then youll no longer be a liar :thumbsup:

What owned? I told you what would happen to you if you ever spoke to me in person like you feel comfortable doing on this forum. I didn't just threaten you.

And it looks like I'm still correct. Seems like I'd need an angle grinder just to get through your foundation and eye-makeup.

You really have to get past that Boy George phase. It's 6 years now.

So thats a tacit admission to the body fat part.

Now admit you said you were going grind another Geeks skull into the pavement.

At least then youll no longer be a liar :thumbsup:

Nope, it was about context. Now grow up.

I seem really important to both of you. Were you that badly intimidated?

What owned? I told you what would happen to you if you ever spoke to me in person like you on this forum. I didn't just threaten you.

I got bannederated for threatening to rub MDC's cheek on the concrete 'til I got to bone.

:rolleyes:

I hereby challenge you to go one day without referring to a man's ass or poop. I have never seen a guy with such an obsession of male butt hole

?

Don't engage in the activity, and no one will have to comment on your activity.

This is pretty simple, Newbie. Are you supposed to be here, btw?

Were you the guy who was supposed to fight MDC in Philly?

Nope, it was about context. Now grow up.

I seem really important to both of you. Were you that badly intimidated?

Its just funny how you keep lying about it. All part of your deep-seated lunacy :(

Youre pathetic.

If you want to find out how pathetic I am, MDC, do what you claim you will but never actually have the stones to do. I told you that I threatened you with being ground into dust only if you ever did in person what you did here then.

And you - true to your nature - are trying to do it again.

And you have done it with other posters as well. Weren't you going to face off with another Philly geek? What happened? Did you get frightened?

Its just funny how you keep lying about it. All part of your deep-seated lunacy :(

Refusing to accept your dishonest revisionism and characterization of what happened is not lying, Worms.

I really have no interest in rehashing the past, but you do. Because that's where you live.

If the forum loses Newbie, MDC and Worms, we would lose nothing.

It would be like society breeding dogs that don't randomly sh!t everywhere, and it would be a much better place to live.

?

Don't engage in the activity, and no one will have to comment on your activity.

This is pretty simple, Newbie. Are you supposed to be here, btw?

Were you the guy who was supposed to fight MDC in Philly?

congrats. You've made it through one post without mentioning a guy's ass. That's progress. I want to see a entire week of it.

And I have no idea what you're talking about with the other stuff. I'm a lover not a fighter.

If you want to find out how pathetic I am, MDC, do what you claim you will but never actually have the stones to do. I told you that I threatened you with being ground into dust only if you ever did in person what you did here then.

And you - true to your nature - are trying to do it again.

And you have done it with other posters as well. Weren't you going to face off with another Philly geek? What happened? Did you get frightened?

Im going to need a Dramamine to deal with this spin. :lol:

And no I didnt claim Id face off with another Geek.

If the forum loses Newbie, MDC and Worms, we would lose nothing.

It would be like society breeding dogs that don't randomly sh!t everywhere, and it would be a much better place to live.

sounds like someone is very weak-minded and hate anyone who challenges them. Isn't there a Fox News message board or something that you can hang out on where no one argues with each other and you all just talk about how how much you're in love with Donald Trump? Why visit a neutral place and then try to get rid of all the people with opposing views? Please get tougher. You are so mentally weak it's pathetic

Im going to need a Dramamine to deal with this spin. :lol:

And no I didnt claim Id face off with another Geek.

You never got into a confrontation with another Philly Geek where a fight was threatened? Where you weren't comparing height & weight? :lol: Is that what you're saying?

sounds like someone is very weak-minded and hate anyone who challenges them. Isn't there a Fox News message board or something that you can hang out on where no one argues with each other and you all just talk about how how much you're in love with Donald Trump? Why visit a neutral place and then try to get rid of all the people with opposing views? Please get tougher. You are so mentally weak it's pathetic

That's not why you're not wanted here, Newbie. ADMIN decided you're not wanted here. You have an alias because you're not wanted here. Your 'opposing views' are not the issue. Your inability to defend them is, though, and that's also true of MDC and Worms, neither of whom could debate out of a wet paper bag.

I challenged Worms to support his assertions about tax cuts, and he ran away like a little girl.

You never got into a confrontation with another Philly Geek where a fight was threatened? Where you weren't comparing height & weight? :lol: Is that what you're saying?

Not ringing any bells pal. Feel free to provide a link though. :lol:

Not ringing any bells pal. Feel free to provide a link though. :lol:

Maybe I have less growing up to do? I never went through a bragging about my body fat % and threatening violence against online strangers phase.

I can see why you would never mention your body fat, chubby.

As for your claim that you never threatened violence against 'online strangers', please recall the poster Mephisto, in which you admitted that you were an immature azzwipe.

And now you're a hypocrite.

I can see why you would never mention your body fat, chubby.

As for your claim that you never threatened violence against 'online strangers', please recall the poster Mephisto, in which you admitted that you were an immature azzwipe.

And now you're a hypocrite.

Im pleasantly plump. And feel free to post a link to me threatening Mephisto. Id be afraid that guy would beat me like his ex wife. :o

Im pleasantly plump. And feel free to post a link to me threatening Mephisto. Id be afraid that guy would beat me like his ex wife. :o

Oh, I think you're afraid of a lot of things.

Here's where you're denying it, but then admitting it, and admitting what your real problem was. You did that back when veterans - real FFT veterans - remember.

You appear to be the same guy you've always been. You get personal with everyone.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=400012&page=6&do=findComment&comment=4707599

Nonetheless: it's obvious I've really hurt you, MDC. Fock: you brought up something that happened 6 years ago, so it's clear that it was really traumatic for you. I apologize. I don't think people realize how sensitive you really are; how much you troll, bait and posture just to protect your true frailty. You're a tender guy who lashes out because you're insecure. I understand.

Posters like you and Worms really should be treated very carefully. No one wants to hurt you, MDC. This is your safe space; away from the real world which must treat you shoddily.