Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Chiefs: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Chargers: RB Melvin Gordon, RB Austin Ekeler, DE Chris Landrum, OL Cole Toner, TE Sean Culkin, WR Dylan Cantrell, NT Brandon Mebane

Chiefs: RB Spencer Ware, WR Sammy Watkins, G Cam Erving, OL Kahlil McKenzie, TE Deon Yelder, WR Gehrig Dieter, LB Tanoh Kpassagnon

Kelvin Benjamin is active for the Chiefs.

Nice pass Rivers...……...and really glad to see J Jax get his 4 yds for the game-this is gonna be a blowout for KC, without any actual effort. NICE way (Rivers, Hill, J Jax) to get bounced outta playoffs...………………………………………….Oh well.

Holy Crap. How is Jackson having an issue running on the KC defense? Not looking good.

Maybe he's just a JAG?

Seriously, he looked fine those first two carries. Third one was basically unblocked.

Rivers has forgone the opportunity to hit him coming outta the backfield, when he was open. Hopefully, they figure that out, esp with that KC pass rush tonight.

At least Mahomes threw Hill's way..............but the dumb SOB wasn't even looking for it...…………...

Nope....check it out again. Hill saw it fine, but got alligator arms when he saw the defender coming to lay the wood.

jackson.............what a poor excuse for an NFL RB.............what a POS-$%ck ME for playing him, Rivers, and Hill tonight. At least I got my entry $$$ back for making playoffs. I'm gonna watch something else, these slackers don't deserve my time. Seeya all next season-and good luck to you!

jackson.............what a poor excuse for an NFL RB.............what a POS-$%ck ME for playing him, Rivers, and Hill tonight. At least I got my entry $$$ back for making playoffs. I'm gonna watch something else, these slackers don't deserve my time. Seeya all next season-and good luck to you!

Husky, buddy, you are gonna give yourself ulcers.

Let's let it play out....

Dude...it's only the 1st quarter. Relax. You're taking this way to hard.

Chargers are methodical and slow on offense and get stronger as the game goes on but that was a rough 1st quarter. Can't seem to clean up that dump off to the RB at all. Yikes.

Chargers are methodical and slow on offense and get stronger as the game goes on but that was a rough 1st quarter. Can't seem to clean up that dump off to the RB at all. Yikes.

Mahomes' scrambling is killing them.

If you remember in the Steeler game it was an awful 1st half and then the Charger defense just shut down the Steeler offense in the second half and it was actually a rout once they started going down hill.

Jackson with the scr...annnd he falls down.

He woulda scored too

He just had a run, he's played every snap so far

I know he has, but if LAC get's too far behind they're gonna have to throw, Rivers looks like crap-they just are out of synch...……...35-10 blowout, KC. And yes, J Jax did have a nice 8 yd run...……..he can show his grandkids that someday.

100 yard dash who wins....Rivers, Eli, Big Ben

If someone's chasing them I got Eli, if there's a cheese burger or early 20s female at the end I've got Ben.

I'm gonna be really interested to see what the Chiefs offense does once the Chargers get a fix on that rb dump off.

I'm gonna be really interested to see what the Chiefs offense does once the Chargers get a fix on that rb dump off.

Max-protect, and deep to Hill.

Nah they'll probably double cover hill and kelce.

Then deep to Kelvin "Baconator" Benjamin....