Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Multiple people shot, including congressman in Alexandria, VA

Multiple people were injured in a shooting in Alexandria, Virginia, Wednesday morning, CBS affiliate WUSA reports.

CBS News has learned the shooting happened in the dugout at field used for congressional baseball practice. Four people were shot and one congressman was shot in the hip.

A congressional source says the injured include 2 Capitol Hill police officers, the gunman, and House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a Republican from Louisiana.

A suspect is believed to be in custody.

Park Police spokeswoman Anna Rose tells WUSA they are using one of their Eagle helicopters to medevac injured, but that Alexandria Police Department is handling the incident.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexandria-shooting-multiple-victims-reported/

Thug wanting cops dead or some over the top Liberal wanting a Republican dead?

I just read a tweet that said the gunman, wearing a jogging suit, asked if those were Democrats or Republicans out there, before opening fire.

I've known Steve since I was a kid. We grew up in the same neighborhood. Have had a few drinks with him before he went to D.C. Great guy. I hope he wasn't the target. He's an up and coming power broker in the Republican Party. He has shaped the party in the direction it's needed to go for decades.

And growing up as kids, his sister looked exactly like Rosanna Rosanna Danna. Sorry Steve. God speed.

• Like 1

Anybody think this will garner the same attention from the MSM that Gabby Gifford's shooting did? I predict it won't be any where close.

Tragic. The war on republicans escalates.

I can't believe that there's divisiveness in a country that is led by a guy who ran his entire campaign based on hatred, violence, and divisiveness. Shocking

Anybody think this will garner the same attention from the MSM that Gabby Gifford's shooting did? I predict it won't be any where close.

Hip<> Head

I can't believe that there's divisiveness in a country that is led by a guy who ran his entire campaign based on hatred, violence, and divisiveness. Shocking

Obama? He was replaced. But I agree that his followers keep the hate going. Just this morning a poster here said he hoped this was the Republican President's last birthday. So sad and pathetic isn't it?

• Like 1

Agreed...sad what obama created in this country.

Guess that's what happens when you have a candidate that doesn't run on a platform but fear-mongering. Their idiots supporters believe it.

the democrats campaign on those values continues to this day.

Nothing by vile hatred and vitriol from the party of losers.

Keep it up, its a great strategy.

You are a pathetic low life piece of sh!t. One of our congressmen just got shot and all you can talk about is Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump and has 100% to do with the mentality of the left. You are just trolling right? You really want death on our president, really?

You are a pathetic low life piece of sh!t. One of our congressmen just got shot and all you can talk about is Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump and has 100% to do with the mentality of the left. You are just trolling right? You really want death on our president, really?

I was responding to a comment that there's an attack on Republicans in this country. That has everything to do with Trump. Get smarter, young blood.

Hes just trolling. Goin on a fishing trip this morning.

Agreed...sad what obama created in this country.

Guess that's what happens when you have a candidate that doesn't run on a platform but fear-mongering. Their idiots supporters believe it.

The political in here is bad enough...but Trump ran in nothing but fear mongering and divisive behavior. Putting any of that in Obama is why you all are complete nutjobs.

Not as big of a nutjob as this shooter.

This has to do with the mentality of this shooter...not the mentality of the left.

You are just as pathetic with that as Newbies comment putting this in Trump.

Gabby Gifford was anti-guns. That made it much more sad.

This has to do with the mentality of this shooter...not the mentality of the left.

You are just as pathetic with that as Newbies comment putting this in Trump.

Kathy Griffin holding Trump's bloodied head probably didn't help. Ya focking doosh.

The political ###### in here is bad enough...but Trump ran in nothing but fear mongering and divisive behavior. Putting any of that in Obama is why you all are complete nutjobs.

Not as big of a nutjob as this shooter.

Nice try. Almost none of us could name one thing Hillary said she was going to do. She ran on the idea that she just wasn't Trump period and all of her boobs bought into the fear. And now here we are.

But adorable to try to excuse a shooter who made sure to Target Republicans by blaming a republican. How noble.

Something something country before party something something?

Kathy Griffin holding Trump's bloodied head probably didn't help. Ya focking doosh.

Or Nugent's comments. You must have just forgotten to mention that. :doh:

Nice try. Almost none of us could name one thing Hillary said she was going to do. She ran on the idea that she just wasn't Trump period and all of her boobs bought into the fear. And now here we are.

But adorable to try to excuse a shooter who made sure to Target Republicans by blaming a republican. How noble.

Seriously, they are making excuses for this guy, focking pathetic losers.

And she was blasted universally jackbag.

And there has been just as many comparisons to that rhetoric on the right...Nugent anyone?

Those 2nd Amendment guys...and so in.

This is about this nutjob...there is no mentality of the left that says shoot up the opposition.

Seriously, they are making excuses for this guy, focking pathetic losers.

The party of excuses makes more excuses. Shocking I know. Personal responsibility isn't exactly if their Forte

And there has been just as many comparisons to that rhetoric on the right...Nugent anyone?

This is about this nutjob...there is no mentality of the left that says shoot up the opposition.

Yeah and just look at all those violent assault and shootings Republicans did because of Ted Nugent. Oh wait.

• Like 1

Fock...now yiu are whining about Hillary?

I didn't blame a Republican...I just took opposition to you whining about Obama where he had zero to do with this.

Focking pathetic

Blasted? Only because it was PC deep down you all loved that sh!t, don't lie.

I was responding to a comment that there's an attack on Republicans in this country. That has everything to do with Trump. Get smarter, young blood.

So Steve was shot because of Trump?

Yeah and just look at all those violent assault and shootings Republicans did because of Ted Nugent. Oh wait.

So you are dumb enough to think this had something to do with Kathy Griffin and Obama?

The party of excuses makes more excuses. Shocking I know. Personal responsibility isn't exactly if their Forte

You blamed it on Obama.

And he just whined about Kathy Griffin.

I have been the one stating it's in this one nutjob and his mentality.

Can you even read?

Blasted? Only because it was PC deep down you all loved that sh!t, don't lie.

You are once again incorrect.

Steve?

Yeah you know the guy who got shot. Maybe if you spent more time looking at what happened instead of blaming Trump you'd be more educated on these topics.

• Like 1

More violence from the left. Scumbags

Imagine that huh? A party that constantly says resist. A party that condones violence on campuses. Never would have guessed one of them would actually take it seriously. Shocking.

• Like 1

It's coming...and when it does...I'm curious as to what the left's plan is.

Celebrities like Griffin, and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, who are encouraging their "people' to rise up and start a revolution....what's their plan? Seriously....defend themselves with a d!ildo in one hand and a cappuccino in the other? Who's gonna protect them? The military? Lol. The military is made of of righty's. Wait...I got it.... Call 911. LOL.

http://gawker.com/who-will-win-the-upcoming-civil-war-1783675459