Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

NFL: 11 of 12 Pat's balls under inflated.

Pats by 17

Hey deflated balls, hows your morning going. :wave:

Way to ruin your own title game, NFL. :thumbsdown:

:lol: *

Hey deflated balls, hows your morning going. :wave:

you realize your stealing snuffles material ?

:(

I thought you were better than that.

Unreal. Talk about a tarnished franchise. The team has one of the best 10 QBs to ever play the game and they spend his entire career looking for ways to cheat and manipulate the rules to try to gain unfair advantages over their opponents.

I thought this was the year the Pars would finally win a non cheating Super Bowl. :thumbsdown:

I heard a Pat's fan on talk radio trying to say it's a non-story because they won by so much. :doh: Yeah, cheating is ok if you end up winning by a lot. I honestly thought it might be drobeski.

Watching Mike and Mike and they read an email from a guy who said he was equipment mgr of a small college basketball team. He said before the shootaround for the opposing team he would lower the rims to 9'-10" and then put them back to regulation height before the game hoping to throw their shots off. :D

He didn't give his full name, just Bill jr. :dunno:

I heard this philly fan on the radio crying about the cheatriots, you swear this potential patriot scandal was a super bowl win for the kid, I litteraly felt sad for him. I swear it was newbie, he kept saying yaknow bro.

Awww, poor chubby Drobeski. He just found out another good season was just a result of cheating. :( Too bad, so sad. :wave:

you realize your stealing snuffles material ?

:(

I thought you were better than that.

Sorry, the name is quite catchy. :dunno:

I may use it next year on one of my fantasy teams with a NE logo. :banana:

Sorry, the name is quite catchy. :dunno:

I may use it next year on one of my fantasy teams with a NE logo. :banana:

good luck hitching your trailer to that ride :lol:

In all seriousness.....

Why is it that Bill and the Pats seem to always be in the middle of this stuff? Cutting corners, finding loopholes in rules, video taping the other teams, altering the footballs to gain an advantage, etc.

It's not like they are the first really good team or franchise in the history of the NFLor something and the world is out to get them. Spare me the conspiracy theories.

Count me in the group that thinks this deflategate stuff is rather small potatoes, and prolly had little to do with their beatdown of Indy, but Geez Belichick? Can you guys not help yourself in finding any way possible whether pushing the rules, or outright against the rules to find an advantage? [ChrisCarter] Come On, MAN! [ChrisCarter]

I mean, WTF else have they been doing this whole time that hasn't been caught? :unsure: It makes you wonder.....

In all seriousness.....

Why is it that Bill and the Pats seem to always be in the middle of this stuff? Cutting corners, finding loopholes in rules, video taping the other teams, altering the footballs to gain an advantage, etc.

It's not like they are the first reall good team or something and the world is out to get them. Spare me some conspiracy theories.

Count me in the group that thinks this deflategate stuff is rather small potatoes, and prolly had little to do with their beatdown of Indy, but Geez Beleichick? Can you guys not help yourself in finding any way possible wether in the rules, pushing the rules, or against the rules to find an advantage? <ChrisCarter> Come On, MAN! <ChrisCarter>

It's a culture of shadyness and mistrust, which I don't think even the most ardent of Pats fan would disagree with. Always us against them. Goodell will come down hard on this one because he has already come down hard on players who have not hurt the integrity of the game. This will be the hot SB topic.

My guess is millions in fines and losing several draft picks. Belicheck possibly suspended for part of next year.

Ban Belicheat and move the team to L.A.

:wave:

you queers down there like the shiny helmets ? Admit it bi.

hurt the integrity of the game.

I think this is it in a nutshell. Obviously Patriot homers will spin it as nothing or come up with conspiracy theories. And obviously the Patriot (haters) will make jokes and throw out asterisks *** and the like.

For me, its not REALLY about deflating the balls. Meh, whatever....does it make a difference in cold and rain?, I'm sure it prolly does but its not the reason they beat the hell out of the Colts. For me, it's more symbolic in that, well fock, these mutherfockers will do ANY and EVERYTHING they can think of to win. It makes me wonder what the fock all else they've been doing all this time? When you start to question the integrity of the coach / team..............

Can't teams lose with dignity anymore ? First harbaugh and the substitution crap, now the colts and this nonsense. :thumbsdown:

Can't teams lose with dignity anymore ? First harbaugh and the substitution crap, now the colts and this nonsense. :thumbsdown:

There's been hudreds of football games this season and 99%, the team loses with dignity fine. :) It just seems like your team is in the middle of this nonsense....all the time. So I can see your confusion.

Yet another attempt to discredit the greatest franchise in the league.

:thumbsdown:

What do the Cowboys have to do with this?

Scummy classless cheating team with front running fair weather fans.

if you ain't belicheating, you ain't trying

:first:

if you ain't belicheating, you ain't trying

:first:

:)

I must admit, a part of me is rather impressed with how mutherfocking competitive Bill and the Pats are. He and they really want to win and will do so at almost all costs. I respect the competitive spirit. I really do, but jeez man, they have know what lines you can't cross.

There is a difference in finding a loophole in a rule and exploiting it and outright breaking a rule to gain an unfair advantage. I don't think Bill and the Pats know the difference. Either that or they do know and just don't care.

A lot of it is Bellicheat realizing that he was an average coach in Cleveland before discovering the advantages of cheating. It's hard to stop knowing it's the only advantage you have.

Pats fan who could care less about this. What are the rules though? Do both teams supply balls, use their own balls, etc.

The beat down the Colts recieved had little to do with deflated balls imo. However, the cheating, cutting corners, unfair advantages or whatever you wanna call it, needs to be addressed. Hefty fine, loss of draft picks, and suspension of Belicheat. Is every Super Bowl that the patriots made it to now tarnished by some sort of cheating scandal? Get Fox news and Trey Gowdy on this STAT!!

:)

I must admit, a part of me is rather impressed with how mutherfocking competitive Bill and the Pats are. He and they really want to win and will do so at almost all costs. I respect the competitive spirit. I really do, but jeez man, they have know what lines you can't cross.

There is a difference in finding a loophole in a rule and exploiting it and outright breaking a rule to gain an unfair advantage. I don't think Bill and the Pats know the difference. Either that or they do know and just don't care.

If you didn't loathe BB and the Patriots, this would barely register for you and everyone else.

Why did Mangina report the video taping to the league? Because the Patriots owned them and most of the league and he hated BB.

Why did the Pocolts report the ball deflating to the referees who themselves didn't seem to care? Yeah, they were tired of getting owned by the pats and they hate them.

Everyone throughout sports history has tried to cheat and do anything they could (without being caught) to win at any cost. For whatever reason, the hatred for BB and the Pats has people insane about this.

Pats fan who could care less about this. What are the rules though? Do both teams supply balls, use their own balls, etc.

I do care, I care that all you whine bags and haters won't acknowledge the truth about cheating in sports.

There's nothing more hilarious than a Patriots fan saying that he doesn't care about this. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? :doh:

There's nothing more hilarious than a Patriots fan saying that he doesn't care about this. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? :doh:

[Townshend] Why should I care? [Townshend]

And no one gets caught every time they cheat. So what have they gotten away with?

Did the deflated balls prevent them from losing Sunday? No way. They destroyed Indy. But they didn't know that going into the game. For all they knew, it could have been a 24-21 game. And they purposely broke the rules to try to get an unfair advantage over their opponent. Brady's hands were better able to grip the cold wet ball than Luck's were. I'm curious to see how they are penalized. Since they are now repeat offenders and don't seem to have any regard for the league and its rules.