Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Add.... Trump to the list?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/donald-trump-metoo-analysis/index.html

(CNN)On Monday morning, a trio of women -- Rachel Crooks, Samantha Holvey and Jessica Leeds -- went on Megyn Kelly's NBC show to reiterate allegations of sexual misconduct against President Donald Trump that they first aired during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"We're private citizens and for us to put ourselves out there to try to show America who this man is and especially how he views women and for them to say, we don't care ... it hurt," Holvey told Kelly about how the allegations against Trump were handled during the 2016 campaign. "It's just like, all right, let's try round two. The environment's different. Let's try again."

Not only have several of Trump' s accusers re-emerged to make the same claims they did before the election, but there are increasing signs that the President won't be able to simply dismiss the claims this time around.

"Women who accuse anyone should be heard," said US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "They should be heard and they should be dealt with. And I think we heard from them prior to the election. And I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way, they have every right to speak up."

Those comments by Haley represent a major chink in the Trump defense on these allegations. If one of the most prominent women in Trump's orbit thinks these allegations should be given a hearing, it makes it very difficult for Trump (or Sanders) to cast this all as a some sort of partisan witch hunt by Democrats bitter about having lost the election.

Actually pretty surprised at the Ambassador Haley thing. Whats her angle?

But the Nikki Haley thing fellas... thats big.

And why?

Nothing wrong with it. But they were heard. And how come these gals didn't bring this up when he was a big time TV star? Not one of them? Easy payday if it had any merit.

I f****** hate Megyn Kelly. I used to like her on looks alone. But she absolutely s*** the bed at NBC. God, she was ravagef by the critics. She just sucked. Even her guests hated her. Jane Fonda damn near killed her right on live TV. That would have been cool. The cast of Will and Grace went on there to promote their show on NBC and they f****** hated her too. She's just a phony ass b****.

People already forget that she also had a Sunday night show on NBC and it absolutely died.

But, this latest upheaval gives her a chance to reinvent herself and her craptastic show. In that way, she's a lot like Colbert. He sucked they even had to bring in a new showrunner the first year. But then Trump got elected and he's been on Easy Street ever since. It's literally the same thing with this b****.

As for this story? Nobody gives a f***. If they did, he wouldn't be president.

I am looking forward to the left and MSM taking another stab at this.

America already heard these greedy women's stories prior to the election, determined they had no credibility or didn't care and voted for Trump.

Funny how they were silent when these women spoke up, about actual ###### in the ###### rape/assault/harassement, not a boob graze or a kiss:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.abclocal.go.com%2Fcontent%2Fktrk%2Fimages%2Fcms%2F1547433_1280x720.jpg&f=1

Oh, and guess who is paying for this?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=shapironewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=121117-news&utm_campaign=position1#

The devil himself.

Just like everything else they try, it will not end well for them.

Kern.

Im not sure which one is the former pageant ######

who felt like she was assaulted or harassed cause Trump would line up the 51 pageant whores before the show and look over all of them

um you are in a pageant about beauty that nobody cares about except how you look in a bikini

whats next Hooter's girls claiming someone commented on their hooters shirt?

Im not sure which one is the former pageant ######

who felt like she was assaulted or harassed cause Trump would line up the 51 pageant whores before the show and look over all of them

um you are in a pageant about beauty that nobody cares about except how you look in a bikini

whats next Hooter's girls claiming someone commented on their hooters shirt?

Shows you how much of a reach this is. It would be like complaining that Hugh Hefner showed up on a photo shoot. But of course, ALL of the Trump accusers are credible, and NONE of the Clinton accusers were. Funny how that works.

Bill O'Reilly said in an interview with Glen Beck yesterday he has heard a tape of someone offering $200k to a woman to claim Trump assaulted her.

He sounds confident it is authentic and indicates Trump knows about it.

It will be fun to see this metoo backfire on them after russiagate blows up in their face like a Bangladeshi pipe bomb.

Many of these women alledge that Trump immediately began kissing and groping then upon meeting them. Exactly like he said he did in that video. Imagine that.

Many of these women alledge that Trump immediately began kissing and groping then upon meeting them. Exactly like he said he did in that video. Imagine that.

Do they have proof?

If not, get the F outta here.

I f****** hate Megyn Kelly. I used to like her on looks alone. But she absolutely s*** the bed at NBC. God, she was ravagef by the critics. She just sucked. Even her guests hated her. Jane Fonda damn near killed her right on live TV. That would have been cool. The cast of Will and Grace went on there to promote their show on NBC and they f****** hated her too. She's just a phony ass b****.

People already forget that she also had a Sunday night show on NBC and it absolutely died.

But, this latest upheaval gives her a chance to reinvent herself and her craptastic show. In that way, she's a lot like Colbert. He sucked they even had to bring in a new showrunner the first year. But then Trump got elected and he's been on Easy Street ever since. It's literally the same thing with this b****.

As for this story? Nobody gives a f***. If they did, he wouldn't be president.

If Jane Fonda and the cast of Will and Grace hate her, she must be doing something right.

Do they have proof?

If not, get the F outta here.

Probably not, but Trump himself admits doing it so why would you doubt them?

Looking at these 3, I'd say no way to all. And since they are lumped together, it becomes an all or nothing thing. One really strong case is so much better than anything that includes a mediocre one.

I think th beauty pageant chick was mortified that she was naked UNDER HER ROBE, WHEN Trump walked in the room.

The horror, I was naked under my clothing. Bwahahaha

Yeah. Imagine that the unimaginative morality challenged cretins behind these fabrications absolutely followed to a tee the text of those Billy Bush tapes.

Derp.

I think th beauty pageant chick was mortified that she was naked UNDER HER ROBE, WHEN Trump walked in the room.

The horror, I was naked under my clothing. Bwahahaha

The guy who owns the pageant is backstage, with his wife. This one isn't helping their case and it's absurd that they think it does.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting these three women? I missed that confession.

Trump said because hes rich / famous he can go ahead and grab em by the pop say no questions asked. Several of the claims of sexual assault are by women who said he immediately walked up and started kissing / groping them immediately after they met. Coincidence?

Trumptards will believe anything that carny barker says, except this. :D

Yeah. Imagine that the unimaginative morality challenged cretins behind these fabrications absolutely followed to a tee the text of those Billy Bush tapes.

Derp.

Even the ones who accused him before the tape came out?

You need Trump cult reprogramming.

Trump said because hes rich / famous he can go ahead and grab em by the pop say no questions asked. Several of the claims of sexual assault are by women who said he immediately walked up and started kissing / groping them immediately after they met. Coincidence?

Libtards think everything he says is a lie, except this. :D

Cant say Im surprised by the partisan knee jerk reactions but I really thought Haleys comments might affect things a bit. Guess not

Cant say Im surprised by the partisan knee jerk reactions but I really thought Haleys comments might affect things a bit. Guess not

In what way? They seemed rather dangerous to me. "Accusations must be heard and dealt with". Sounds like Nazi rants. :dunno:

In what way? They seemed rather dangerous to me. "Accusations must be heard and dealt with". Sounds like Nazi rants. :dunno:

I dont disagree but seems kinda weird to me this metoo thing is taking down people left and right yet trump remains unscathed.

Is this the thread where the morally corrupt do mental gymnastics? Im a bit late to arrive.

admit it, you typed that from your balance beam

I dont disagree but seems kinda weird to me this metoo thing is taking down people left and right yet trump remains unscathed.

If you open the door even a millimeter, you will be taken down. Self incrimination is the order of the day. Trump will not self incriminate and it infuriates people. Forgiveness is dead in our society.

There is no difference between this and the BLM movement. What a CF that has become.

Do not read link unless you wish to be infuriated.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20171210/bakery-called-racist-over-arrest-of-oberlin-students-in-shoplifting-attempt

If you open the door even a millimeter, you will be taken down. Self incrimination is the order of the day. Trump will not self incriminate and it infuriates people. Forgiveness is dead in our society.

There is no difference between this and the BLM movement. What a CF that has become.

Do not read link unless you wish to be infuriated.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20171210/bakery-called-racist-over-arrest-of-oberlin-students-in-shoplifting-attempt

So basically, if you own a store near a college, the black kids can do whatever they want and if you do /say something you're out of business.

So basically, if you own a store near a college, the black kids can do whatever they want and if you do /say something you're out of business.

Near a college, in China, probably on Mars. :dunno: