Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ingnorant ahole posting thread

I may have confused the issue, BLS isn't a welcher.. CH welched on a bet with BLS.

MDC welches as well. And lied about a trip to Dallas to see the eagles. Big fan

If true, that’s pretty terrible. Surprised you guys still interact with Strike or Artista. I mean, Chronic Husker is a pariah just for welching on a bet with Strike of all people, am I right?

Neither intended to try to scam money; see Worms' decent summary. Strike (I think it was him) took it upon himself to start a collection, without any prodding from CN as far as I know. But CN didn't know how to undo it without revealing that she wasn't injured. When it finally unraveled all money was returned.

Neither intended to try to scam money; see Worms' decent summary. Strike (I think it was him) took it upon himself to start a collection, without any prodding from CN as far as I know. But CN didn't know how to undo it without revealing that she wasn't injured. When it finally unraveled all money was returned.

FFS I didn't "take it upon my self to start a collection". When someone suggested taking up a collection I said I'd do it. But I wasn't the person who came up with the idea. I thought you knew more about the situation than I do?

Again.. couscous with no lamb. Wheres the meat? What's the whole focking story?

ok, from what i can gather.

cn was a fringe regular at the curly bored.

she jumped on the curly/geek ff league bandwagon and started posting here back in 2003ish.

years passed and the whole accident/fundme thing went down.

uproar occurred but answers were never given.

then a few years later she shows up attention whoring at fbg with cancer, and gets sympathy.

then her ghosts from here find out and expose the potential lies.

more uproar occurs. and spills over to the ffa spinoff bored.

the truth has been dodged to this day, but the drama has been hanging out there like a carrot we cant have. (see this thread)

now, if it was a total scam, kudos will be given because. it has involved a total of 4 forums and hundreds of victoms.

but no one is taking credit for possiblly the greatest fishing trip in the history of the internet.

that makes me suspicous that some real wrong doings have occured.

:nono:

FFS I didn't "take it upon my self to start a collection". When someone suggested taking up a collection I said I'd do it. But I wasn't the person who came up with the idea. I thought you knew more about the situation than I do?

You really arent disputing anything here. Seems like you just want to protect CN which is admirable I suppose

I know more about CN than you do. I don't remember stupid little nits from 11 years ago like whether or not your started the fund on your own or, as you so astutely corrected me, you started it out on someone else's suggestion. :rolleyes: Do you honestly think anyone besides you remembers such a meaningless detail? JFC, I've been trying to absolve you in multiple posts of any wrongdoing and you are being a d1ck. Seriously, get over yourself.

I see. So CN seems pretty weaselly for not coming clean immediately. Strike was more of a bystander.

Then god gave her the cancer so she could get the attention she so desired?

That's pretty rough man. :nono:

Lol absolutely loving watching these two scam artists squirm and deny and act like its some huge mystery and no one will know the real truth Dun Dun dun! This isnt an episode of Colombo, you arent special Strike, I trust Jerrys word on the situation more than yours even.

Artistas innocent act (while being obviously guilty) is especially delicious. Takes two to tango, you set up a scam and got caught, it happens. We still love you. Next year when its viral meningitis or staph or whatever we will still love you.

Who the fawk are you to make these determinations

Go back to your corner tanman

I see. So CN seems pretty weaselly for not coming clean immediately. Strike was more of a bystander.

Pretty much. :thumbsup:

it was all sux' fault

I presume you are joking, but I will say that Sux is a kind soul in this. :cheers:

That's pretty rough man. :nono:

Not at all. Lying about having cancer deserves much much worse.

Not at all. Lying about having cancer deserves much much worse.

So are you saying she doesnt actually have cancer??

• Like 1

Who the fawk are you to make these determinations

Go back to your corner tanman

This is the ignorant A-hole thread, my post is perfectly where it should be.

So are you saying she doesnt actually have cancer??

I have asked if she is lying about cancer the same way she lied about being critically injured in a car wreck........................no response. :dunno:

Why do I even post here. This ###### is always comes up every few months. Not enough entertainment on this bored. I should know better by now. My friends, you know how to reach me. No energy for this ######.

ask RP if you can use one of alias'

Heres the story as far as Ive gathered. Anyone please feel free to correct me with SPECIFICS.

CurlyNight was a prolific poster back in the day who was supposedly in a bad car crash and hospitalized. She was maybe not going to live.

Strike started up a collection for her and took money from Geeks to that end. CN didnt pipe up and stop it.

At some point the jig was up. As far as I understand CNs crash story was some drama queen thing meant to create an outpouring of sympathy and wasnt necessarily intended as a monetary scam. Strike may not have known it was fake at all. The money was returned and CN went into hiding for many years.

Accurate?

Mostly thanks to me :wave:

always been one of the few to have the balls to call out a potential hoax when I see it.

also, keep donating to the Rholio fund, my family needs more Christmas stuff.

I presume you are joking, but I will say that Sux is a kind soul in this. :cheers:

Sux at the core is one of the kindest souls here at FFT.

I have asked if she is lying about cancer the same way she lied about being critically injured in a car wreck........................no response. :dunno:

Bert, this is a bit harsh, I believe.

If you had seen her 123 page thread over at the closet, your view may change on this.

NEW Breast Cancer, Artista's Journey
Pages: 123456..123
Artista 1,831 16,753 by Artista

NO ONE puts that much time into a falacy, not even digby

Bert, this is a bit harsh, I believe.

If you had seen her 123 page thread over at the closet, your view may change on this.

NO ONE puts that much time into a falacy, not even digby

Seems odd to not respond but ok. she lied before but is telling the truth now, got it. Also, never underestimate the length an attention wh0re will go to to get their fix.

Seems odd to not respond but ok. she lied before but is telling the truth now, got it. Also, never underestimate the length an attention wh0re will go to to get their fix.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or she is right.

Just saying, maybe you're being a little too tough on the beav.

• Like 1

I'm not saying you're wrong, or she is right.

Just saying, maybe you're being a little too tough on the beav.

You're probably right. I have seen too many friends and family battle this focking disease so the idea of someone possibly lying about having cancer pisses me off.

You're probably right. I have seen too many friends and family battle this focking disease so the idea of someone possibly lying about having cancer pisses me off.

take it to the cancer sucks thread! :P