Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Carlos Santana - 60 million for 3 years from Phillies.

jesus.

Baseball is gross, makes me want to bathe.

jesus.

Baseball is gross, makes me want to bathe.

There is an MLB 2018 thread.

There is an MLB 2018 thread.

there is douche thread too

• Like 1

there is douche thread too

And an ignorant a-hole one for you

can't understand why the Phillies would do this

With Hoskins at 1B (now LF), they would have had a great OF of Williams, Herrera, Altheer, now they weaken the OF defense alot, and they should have spent that money on some pitching

My favorite Carlos Santana story as told by my Uncle: It helps an awfully lot if you like the musical group. Helps even more if you know the song Soul Sacrifice. Even more if you are aware of Woodstock and that era. And it puts it over the top if you've ever taken LSD.

So, Santana shows up at Woodstock and are told that they would go on stage at late night. So Carlos told some Window Pane LSD.

Then with all the mix ups with when Bands were showing up, Santana was told they would be on much earlier in the day.

When they took the stage, Carlos was tripping his ass off. And played the entire set, tripping.

Years afterwards, Carlos was being interviewed about his performance that day. The question was wasn't it difficult to play Lead Guitar on such a famous song while on Acid and in front of half a million people.

Carlos replied that he had played the song so many times that it was 2nd nature to play all the correct chords. He indicated that the problem was that the Guitar neck had turned into a snake and he had to play all the right chords while trying to keep the freaking snake from biting him.

I find that so damn funny.

Take a look:

My favorite Carlos Santana story as told by my Uncle: It helps an awfully lot if you like the musical group. Helps even more if you know the song Soul Sacrifice. Even more if you are aware of Woodstock and that era. And it puts it over the top if you've ever taken LSD.

So, Santana shows up at Woodstock and are told that they would go on stage at late night. So Carlos told some Window Pane LSD.

Then with all the mix ups with when Bands were showing up, Santana was told they would be on much earlier in the day.

When they took the stage, Carlos was tripping his ass off. And played the entire set, tripping.

Years afterwards, Carlos was being interviewed about his performance that day. The question was wasn't it difficult to play Lead Guitar on such a famous song while on Acid and in front of half a million people.

Carlos replied that he had played the song so many times that it was 2nd nature to play all the correct chords. He indicated that the problem was that the Guitar neck had turned into a snake and he had to play all the right chords while trying to keep the freaking snake from biting him.

I find that so damn funny.

Take a look:

Don't know who looked more messed up.

Carlos

White drummer

White keyboardist

All the brothers looked happy and sober. Go figure.