Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

If Gender Fluidity really is a thing, then why isnt racial fluidity?

All those special affirmative action benefits and privileges they cried into law are reserved for real minorities.

I asked this as soon as the white lady got busted. You mean to tell me that a woman who has kids with a black man. Who lives in the black community and helps the black community can't identify as black. But the kid who ran track for the boys last year can run for the girls this year? Because they....feeeelll like a girl. Give me a break. This is where the gay rights movement jumped the shark.

I asked this as soon as the white lady got busted. You mean to tell me that a woman who has kids with a black man. Who lives in the black community and helps the black community can't identify as black. But the kid who ran track for the boys last year can run for the girls this year? Because they....feeeelll like a girl. Give me a break. This is where the gay rights movement jumped the shark.

Yeah, its dumb.

Or this... is a person from China, or Bangladesh, or Nigeria, or wherever comes to America, starts dressing like Americans, masters English, abandons their native customs and holidays and whatnot, and becomes a typical American? Thats assimilation.

If you or I move abroad and do the same, its cultural appropriation.

Yeah, its dumb.

Or this... is a person from China, or Bangladesh, or Nigeria, or wherever comes to America, starts dressing like Americans, masters English, abandons their native customs and holidays and whatnot, and becomes a typical American? Thats assimilation.

If you or I move abroad and do the same, its cultural appropriation.

hell its to the point where eating the wrong type of food is cultural appropriation

hell its to the point where eating the wrong type of food is cultural appropriation

It's really not. 4 random Twitter accounts saying it is doesn't mean it's appropriation. You people get too worked up by Twitter idiots and trolls

It's really not. 4 random Twitter accounts saying it is doesn't mean it's appropriation. You people get too worked up by Twitter idiots and trolls

like Rosanne?

I'm watching Nat Geo Wild right now. Some alligator just came out and self-identified as a crocodile.

It is a thing - google racial fluidity

You mean like Zoe Saldana? Jesus, she's been just about everything. , she could check somebody boxes in her college application they would owe her money.

Dolphins seem a little fey to me. I bet more than a few of them with thought about species fluidity.

But really, what's the porpoise?

Dolphins seem a little fey to me. I bet more than a few of them with thought about species fluidity.

But really, what's the porpoise?

I hate myself for chuckling at this. :mad:

• Like 1