Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

19 year old teen gets slap on wrist for assaulting principal..

http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/teen-who-punched-principal-in-face-gets-sweet-deal-from-judge/

A hot-headed teen got a slap on the wrist Friday for slugging a Manhattan principal who told him to turn down his music.
Judge Edwina Richardson-Mendelson granted Luis Penzo, 19, youthful offender status and sentenced him to a conditional discharge — as long as he stays out of trouble for three years he’ll dodge prison and a criminal record.
You made us very proud,” the judge said of the surly teen’s compliance with a family therapy program.
Penzo, who sauntered into Manhattan Supreme Court Friday wearing a white T-shirt and red gym shorts, offered no apology for the October 2016 beatdown of Principal Matthew Tossman.
He previously admitted to the attack on Tossman of the Manhattan Early College School for Advertising.
“He grabbed my Beats and was very aggressive so I lost control,” he confessed, according to court papers. “I hit him two times.”
When the principal asked him to turn down his music, Penzo dropped the headphones on the floor and left the music booming, prosecutors said.
Tossman reached for the device and Penzo pounced on him, leaving the educator with two black eyes and a laceration that needed seven stitches.
Penzo at the time attended Murry Bergtraum High School, which is housed in the same building as Tossman’s school.
Defense lawyer, Donna Henken, declined to comment."

Here's the judge:

http://www.nycourts.gov/ip/nya2j/images/NewYorkFamilyDIY/starpage/IMG_3441.JPG

Here's the thug:

http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/09/Luis_Penzo.jpg

Here's the victim:

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/principal-matthew-tossman-luis-penzo.jpg

Was justice served?

19 year old teen? :dunno:

You need to work on your thread titles.

Judge Edwina Richardson-Mendelson granted Luis Penzo, 19, youthful offender status

Judge Edwina Richardson-Mendelson granted Luis Penzo, 19, youthful offender status

I didn't know Nipsey Russell was still alive.

He apparently admitted to the crime and successfully finished some sort of program.

I think the judge used her intelligence and experience to not subject this man to a life of crime by giving him a record at an early age which would prevent him from getting a job and leading a productive life. What he did was wrong, She didn't give him a hug and send him home, he had to go to a program and stay out of trouble.

It's not like he raped someone and claim he didn't do it and the judge have sympathy and let him off. He admitted his wrong and worked on his problem.

I hate that I have to defend people like this but you all spend wayyyyy too much time focusing on black people and what we do wrong. Get a life.

He apparently admitted to the crime and successfully finished some sort of program.

I think the judge used her intelligence and experience to not subject this man to a life of crime by giving him a record at an early age which would prevent him from getting a job and leading a productive life. What he did was wrong, She didn't give him a hug and send him home, he had to go to a program and stay out of trouble.

It's not like he raped someone and claim he didn't do it and the judge have sympathy and let him off. He admitted his wrong and worked on his problem.

I hate that I have to defend people like this but you all spend wayyyyy too much time focusing on black people and what we do wrong. Get a life.

Her wording and light punishment are wrong. "You made us proud" isn't why you should be saying. The kid offering now apology and acting like he doesn't care should also factor into it. The guy is 19 and should have been charged as an adult for assault. He knew what he was doing. I don't care if he's black, white, yellow, or red. The law is the law and should be held that way

Now imagine the 19 year old is white and assaulted a black person.

And aren't you the one crying about a cop asking what you're doing in the dark at a park at night?

Question: Can blacks be racist?

I don't agree with everything in that video but most of it is true.

Now imagine the 19 year old is white and assaulted a black person.

And aren't you the one crying about a cop asking what you're doing in the dark at a park at night?

Question: Can blacks be racist?

What does a police officer asking me what I'm doing while alone wearing sweaty jogging clothes on a jogging path have to do with this incident?

Yes, blacks can hate whites but generally do not. Robbing them seems like hate but it's not, it's opportunity. (Not that it matters of course.) Other blacks are the main victims of black criminals. Blacks don't feel whites are inferior to them and don't try to avoid them. Blacks don't have the power to prevent whites from obtaining jobs or bank loans or stop them from moving into neighborhoods. In my opinion blacks cannot be racist in the traditional sense but can be mean to whites.

What does a police officer asking me what I'm doing while alone wearing sweaty jogging clothes on a jogging path have to do with this incident?

Yes, blacks can hate whites but generally do not. Robbing them seems like hate but it's not, it's opportunity. (Not that it matters of course.) Other blacks are the main victims of black criminals. Blacks don't feel whites are inferior to them and don't try to avoid them. Blacks don't have the power to prevent whites from obtaining jobs or bank loans or stop them from moving into neighborhoods. In my opinion blacks cannot be racist in the traditional sense but can be mean to whites.

Blacks DO have the power to control who gets jobs/loans and moving into neighborhoods just not as much as whites do. Blacks make up 12-13% so there's that.

Google black owned businesses......there's a whole resource dedicated to the segment of the population that won't hire anyone not of the same race.

And the bolded part; I had a feeling you'd say that and there you are folks. End of discussion.

Stepping back, I think the inherent flaws are here is pinis belief apparently the racism is by definition an overt Act.

Racism is a fundamental belief. One can have actions based upon that racism. Or, alternatively, one can be racist and never act on those beliefs.

All one needs to do is look up the simple definition of racism. It is ascribing Tendencies or traits to a group of people based upon their ethnic demographic.

That is really where we see one of our key points of Divergence as a society. What for example white people may see as actions based upon empirical data, blacks, some of them, will ascribe to blatant racism.

For example, if blacks commit 70% of all violent crimes? And a white person purposely avoids being in a black neighborhood. Well that's just common sense to the white guy and racism to the black person.

However, if a black person says he or she wants to live in a neighborhood that is exclusively black, that is keeping it in the community. That is maintaining their cultural heritage. It is not racism. But ask them what they think if there is a purely white subdivision.

Lots of simplistic generalizations here granted. Many black families went to get the hell out of so-called black neighborhoods for the same reasons white people don't want to be in those neighborhoods.

I've said before and I still maintain it's true. As we see the growing ascendancy, economic success and Demographic growth of Asians and especially Hispanics, those blacks who try to blame all of their ills on white people are going to find their message falling on more and more deaf ears.

Kind of hard to blame fatherless families, violent crime, and illiteracy on economic issues when we see Hispanics show up here with nothing more than the clothes on their back and a generation later own their own homes and businesses.