Rules, scoring, lineups will be the same from previous years.
The Draft will last 16 rounds. All 12 owners must draft:
3 flex players - Any position you see fit.
- You should draft assuming a starting lineup consisting of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WRs, 1TE, 1K, & 1 D/ST.
- No trading of draft picks
- No Trades.
Points will be standard performance, no PPR:
- 1 point for every: 10 yards rushing, 10 yards receiving, 20 yards passing, PAT kicked, PAT received, PAT thrown.
- 1 point for every: sack, INT, fumble recovery for D/ST.
- 2 points for every: Safety, PAT rushed. PAT returned by D/ST.
- 3 points for every: Field goal.
- 4 points for every: Touchdown thrown.
- 6 points for every: touchdown rushed, received, fumble returned, interception returned, kick returned.
The mock will begin at 8:00 AM CST, 6/5 and from past experience should take roughly 1-2 weeks to complete. Primary mocking time will be between 8:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST. You are certainly welcome to make picks after that time if you want, but official closing time each day will be 5:00 PM CST. If you know you won't be able to access the Mock board for any given period of time, please send a list of players to choose from to Mike FFToday or Fumble and one of us will make the pick on your behalf.
From random draw of my deck of cards....
3. Remote Controller
7. Matt's Eagles
11. Ray Lewis' Limo Driver