Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

"Time for the Electoral College to Fall on its Sword"

Exactly. Irresponsible breeders are going to call the shots now? I don't think so. Suburbanites like Slownuff have no idea what the inner city is like. Or its inhabitants. I'd rather the country cease to exist than having those people calling all the shots.

PREACH THAT SH!T MAN! :headbanger:

Sure...I also cringe looking at statistics and seeing that some smaller states a vote ends up counting more than a vote in larger states (again...when broken down by numbers).

Why is any one vote more important than another?

SN, this part is actually true, and should be reflected in the electoral college. The constitution originally called for 1 congressional representative for every 60,000 people. Currently, there is one per every 700,000 people. So, there should actually be about 6300 congressional districts and 6300 congressmen to better represent the people...instead of 435. Originally, I think this was called "Article the First" but was never ratified.

Dam Sho you're getting your ass handed to you. How do you like it cooked? Medium or well done? :lol:

Dam Sho you're getting your ass handed to you. How do you like it cooked? Medium or well done? :lol:

Fock...when isn't he?

You like to claim this a lot without anything to back it up ever. Fock you seriously are a little twit

You like to claim this a lot without anything to back it up ever. Fock you seriously are a little twit

Your insults of "I am rubber you are glue" are a little outdated Sho. Maybe that's why your ass has been beaten so much it looks like hamburger meat

Your insults of "I am rubber you are glue" are a little outdated Sho. Maybe that's why your ass has been beaten so much it looks like hamburger meat

Dude...you disagree with me then pat yourself in the back that you handed my ass to me.

Hell, I pointed out that your chosen President Elect even agreed with me.

You've shown over and over again that you seriously are the dumbest most ignorant person in the board. There is literally no topic where you have shown any knowledge or grasp of what is going on.

You have never beaten anyone on this board...ever

Dude...you disagree with me then pat yourself in the back that you handed my ass to me.

Hell, I pointed out that your chosen President Elect even agreed with me.

You've shown over and over again that you seriously are the dumbest most ignorant person in the board. There is literally no topic where you have shown any knowledge or grasp of what is going on.

You have never beaten anyone on this board...ever

Whatever you say Sho. It's not just me handing you your ass on a silver platter. But here's a participation trophy. You did a good job

:first:

This is just one reason the Electoral College is so important to America.

Illegals in California with Driver's Licenses Eligible to Vote After April 1

As of December 2016, more than 800,000 California driver's licenses were issued to illegal aliens under the A.B. 60 law. Additional thousands of illegals may have been granted licenses prior to 2015 because they lied on their driver's license application forms and claimed they were in the country legally. (No proof of legal residence has been required by the California DMV in recent years.)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/illegals_in_california_with_drivers_licenses_eligible_to_vote_after_april_1.html#ixzz551eobznA

File this under “voter fraud” too!

• Like 1

Definitely too late to change it now, but definitely something that should be changed in the future. It's antiquated and completely unnecessary in the modern times. If every vote counts then surely every vote should actually count. Arguing the contrary is counter intuitive.

...and derps who think this and consider the EC 'antiquated' are absolutely in love with Superdelegates.

Derp...derp...derp........

As of December 2016, more than 800,000 California driver's licenses were issued to illegal aliens under the A.B. 60 law. Additional thousands of illegals may have been granted licenses prior to 2015 because they lied on their driver's license application forms and claimed they were in the country legally. (No proof of legal residence has been required by the California DMV in recent years.)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/illegals_in_california_with_drivers_licenses_eligible_to_vote_after_april_1.html#ixzz551eobznA

Here's another good one. An illegal was able to get a driver's license in CA because they give them to illegals there, which allowed him to pass a background check for Uber. Then he proceeded to rape drunk chicks who used Uber:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article196000909.html

• Like 1

Inconvenient truth to the left claiming there isn't voter fraud.