Sign in to follow this  
ace22

Trade Dilemma...

I'm 8-3, first in points, tied for 2nd in my division and essentially locked into a playoff slot. Roster and league info is in my sig.

I've been hammered by injuries yet keep on rolling...trade deadline is this week and contemplating making a move.

I have Luck ($11) and Forsett ($6) as somewhat valuable keeper options for next year to use as trade bait.

I could go a few different directions with the 4 teams already eliminated.

Team#1: I deal Luck and Forsett for Shady McCoy and Big Ben - gives me Ben/Romo to play match-ups, McCoy becomes my RB1 with Gore/Hillman/MJones/Langford/Decker vying for RB2 and Flex. He also has Dalton, Stewart and E Sanders if any of them make more sense.

Team#2: This guy has a lot of players but none I really love...Wilson/Cutler at QB, only Lamar Miller at RB, the Jeffery, Marshall and DThomas at WR and Olsen at TE. Of that group, Miller and Olsen will be most difficult to get because he already plans to keep them. He also is not a fan of Forsett.

Maybe Luck for Miller...try to add Forsett and Jeffery or Thomas or a QB.

Team#3: He's got Bortles, L Murray, Lacy and Bernard all at good value contracts so he may not budge...not thrilled here either. Lacy could be had but not sure I trust him...maybe Murray.

Team#4: Rivers and Dez are my options here. Doesn't fill my RB need but...Rivers/Romo becomes my QB combo. Dez slots into Flex, Decker rides the pine and I need 2 of Gore/Hillman/MJones/Langford each week.

Any of these teams worth pursuing a trade with or am I better off staying put?

Post a link and I'll answer!

If you can get the deal from the first team, that would help your team the most. If you do not plan on keeping luck, you might as well try to get a RB from teams 2 or 3. I would aim Murray from team 3 because Murray has decent playoff matchups. Team 4 is useless.