Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

ok now I am confused, Anthem Protest

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rapper-t-plans-boycotting-nfl-season-due-national-anthem-rules-222144508.html

so now we have to watch the NFL and support them, cause not watching is saying we are boycotting cause they aren't allowed to protest during their business hours?

I intended to boycott the NFL again this year like I did last year but changed my mind when the new national anthem policy was announced. It was reasonable. You can't make shi**bags not be sh*tbags, but you can leave them in the locker room during the national anthem and not embarass your team or disrespect the country.

• Like 1

I would start boycotting TI, but well, I have been already since he sucks.

I don't know/never heard of TI but I have a lifetime blanket ban/boycott on all rap.

I would start boycotting TI, but well, I have been already since he sucks.

TI was the ###### back in 2006-2009.

That entire album was legit.

• Like 1

All I know is that I miss teh Football really bad right now.

I spent most of the day watching the Redzone replay from last year and the top 100. (20-11)

If I get pick #12, and the draft was tommorow, I'd so go Hopkins and Watson :banana:

I spent most of the day watching the Redzone replay from last year and the top 100. (20-11)

If I get pick #12, and the draft was tommorow, I'd so go Hopkins and Watson :banana:

can I be in your league

It's comical to me how sooo many of you (especially the Trumpettes) try to sell yourselves that you are the smartest most intelligent living things, ever, then go ahead and believe some stupid online quiz can accurately predict yoir political leanings.

It really shows sheep come in all shapes and sizes

You guys do those personality tests on Facebook too???

It's comical to me how sooo many of you (especially the Trumpettes) try to sell yourselves that you are the smartest most intelligent living things, ever, then go ahead and believe some stupid online quiz can accurately predict yoir political leanings.

wow someone took an extra retard pill this morning

Well crap. Didn't mean to post this here. But since chubby has already made his super intelligent comment, I will leave it. I feel so small when he calls me names. *sniff*

Plenty of CFL games on...

The inclusion of the anthem being added to sporting events is believe to have first started around WWI during baseball games as a salute to fighting men. No one can come up with an official edict or anything for it, the thing just sort of evolved.

While I support, emphatically, the ability and right of the players to protest perceived injustices, I do not care for it being done against the anthem in the format of a sporting event because it has always been attenuated toward the military. I think the addition of police and others into it is more recent, and might be why the players mistakenly use it to promote a fraudulent ideology,

I would prefer they NOT disrespect the military, even though they might believe they aren't.... they focking are. SO, if they want to be stupid and support and indefensible ideology, have at it....but if they decide to do it during football games...no I wont watch, nor patronize advertisers.