Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

The Skeeter Beater. Anyone ever tried it?

No she does not jerk you off. This is a screen that attaches to your vehicle door with magnets, allows you to keep the bugs out if you are sleeping/napping in your car on a road trip or at a trail head. Keep the windows down for circulation but keep out the skeeters. $55/set for my make and model. Not too bad.

Looks pretty effective, I am thinking about pulling the trigger, just wondering if the GC had any advice on this sort of product.

https://theskeeterbeater.com/

I have a friend who has this product that uses carbon monoxide to keep mosquitoes and other bugs away from his patio. It's really effective. So I guess in this case, the best thing to do would be to sleep in your vehicle but park it in a garage somewhere. That way the carbon monoxide would keep the bugs away.

• Like 1

There's a skeeter on my peter, whack it off

There's a dozen on my cousin, don't you hear those bastards buzzin'

I have a friend who has this product that uses carbon monoxide to keep mosquitoes and other bugs away from his patio. It's really effective. So I guess in this case, the best thing to do would be to sleep in your vehicle but park it in a garage somewhere. That way the carbon monoxide would keep the bugs away.

You should test this out and report back...

Just buy some magnets and a roll of replacement screen and make your own, or maybe don't live in your car.

I'm gonna make a youtube video, The Car Porch. It's a removable pallet you pop in the trunk when not in use and a few short steps later with some simple power tools to install the hand rail, VOILA! It's a focking deck, biotches!!

• Like 1

There's a dozen on my cousin, don't you hear those bastards buzzin'

I guess all the Detroit suburbs have lead in the water.

• Like 1