Sign in to follow this  
ray_ray420

Pick 2 (.5ppr): J Jackson, J Adams, M Mack, or C Carson

Pick 2, .5 PPR:

M Mack (IND) @ HOU -> HOU Def has been pretty stout recently, especially at home and Mack hasn't produced as of late.

C Carson (SEA) Vs MINN -> Health issues, and it's about time for SEA to find out what they have in Penny for the future.

J Jackson (LAC) Vs CIN -> M Gordon is all but declared out officially, but I have concerns with him not being used in the passing downs.

J Adams (PHI) @ DAL -> PHI RBBC concerns, especially w/D Sproles return.

Leave link and I will answer your.

Thanks in advance!

Jackson And Adams.

Rashaad Penny (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 14 against the Vikings.
Penny practiced all week but was added to the injury report Saturday. Late-week setbacks are never good, so this puts Penny's Week 14 status up in the air. Chris Carson would lose fewer change-of-pace carries if Penny sits.
Source: Bob Condotta on Twitter Dec 8 - 6:29 PM

• Like 1

Rashaad Penny (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 14 against the Vikings.

Penny practiced all week but was added to the injury report Saturday. Late-week setbacks are never good, so this puts Penny's Week 14 status up in the air. Chris Carson would lose fewer change-of-pace carries if Penny sits.

Source: Bob Condotta on Twitter Dec 8 - 6:29 PM

This is a definite game changer, but it sucks that I need a decision before Monday Night kickoff, and Im doubtful well get one out of Pete Carroll.

ray_ray, I looked at yours earlier and am still uncertain. Each has his positives and negatives. The two I'm going to suggest are Mack and Jackson. I suggest Mack for volume purposes. I suspect this might be a high scoring game. Jackson should get good volume, especially in a game that might be a rout, but I think he's good for a TD against a porous Cincy defense.