Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

New American Bulldog Pup..

Welcome "Mouse" into the brood...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/plainsmouse/Mobile%20Uploads/20170319_191746_zpstajhn549.png

Mom & Dad...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/plainsmouse/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20170319-174107_zpscyfi2iqn.jpg

Love the look of our Olde English Bulldogge, but dig these American Bullies as well.

• Like 1

Awesome. My neighbor raises these. He had a litter last summer and his female is pregnant again. Not sure how much you paid but he tells me they are quite expensive.

You changed your mind on the rescue dog?

Awesome. My neighbor raises these. He had a litter last summer and his female is pregnant again. Not sure how much you paid but he tells me they are quite expensive.

You changed your mind on the rescue dog?

Ya... we decided against a rescue only because you never know what your going to get. With my daughter still being under 10 I don't want to put her at risk a rescue goes nuts and tears my kid up.

I think later when they are grown we'll look into that or foster...

Yeah... she wasn't free thats for sure. Oh and I'll give all you haters who are getting ready to say "I wouldn't pay a wooden blah blah blah for a dog"... a pre-emptive fock off... :)

Congrats, I would get another dog in a second, but my wife does not like them.

I am also of the opinion that rescue dogs are great, and the people that rescue dogs do deserve kudo's, but give me a purebread(brittany spaniel).

Cute. Love puppy paws.

I don't have a problem with breeding. They almost always find good homes. It's pet stores that piss me off. If the pet store doesn't sell them within a certain time period, they are discarded like trash and won't find a good home.

Congrats. :cheers:

I am also of the opinion that rescue dogs are great, and the people that rescue dogs do deserve kudo's, but give me a purebread(brittany spaniel).

Had a Springer as a tween... loved that dog. Fockin rattlesnake bit him in SD and I was out of town. Uncle who was watching him didn't catch it in time.

Why doesn't your wife like dogs? Just curious.

Good luck. Back in my younger days. A friend of mine used to breed them. They are a great dog. I was always surprised that they would shed more than I'd of thought they would. But a great breed of dog indeed.

Why doesn't your wife like dogs? Just curious.

Yeah.. what kinda person doesn't like dogs? :huh: Now cats... cats I can see.. but Dogs? Dogs... really?

I still like my Frenchie although being the wimp I am she is a little terror.

Yeah.. what kinda person doesn't link dogs? :huh: Now cats... cats I can see.. but Dogs? Dogs... really?

I had Dakota for just about 12 awesome years. A little over a year later, I still miss the hell out of him.

My wife always knew if it came down to her or him, depending on the situation, she'd be f****d.

He was daddy's baby, and I mean come on. He had no thumbs.