Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Mike Tyson says McConor is toast.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/20148182/conor-mcgregor-going-get-killed-boxing-floyd-mayweather

Tyson said that any advantage that McGregor -- whom he sometimes referred to as "McConor" -- held was undone by the rules.

I agree with Tyson. But I think McGregor will not lose, he will be disqualified.

Why would you think that?

I agree with Tyson. But I think McGregor will not lose, he will be disqualified.

McGregor isn't that stupid. The contract they signed explicitly states his purse is lessened if he gets DQ'd. Not to mention the fact that Mayweather could sue him for breach of contract.

McGregor isn't that stupid. The contract they signed explicitly states his purse is lessened if he gets DQ'd. Not to mention the fact that Mayweather could sue him for breach of contract.

Just sayin that if McGregor tries to stand and box he'll be slaughtered, which I am pretty sure he knows already. He'll try to get close, which could lead to a headbutt or other infraction. The guy is not a boxer and he is facing perhaps the GOAT. It will be miracle if he doesn't do something worth at least a warning.

Mike Tyson thays McConor is toatht.

Fixed

• Like 1

Hope mcgregor snaps mayweathers knee.

Will he get DQed or just get a point deduction, should he forget he's boxing and kick him in the teeth?

They should have made at least a LITTLE bit even. Not all tailored to the dipsh1t who can't read. At least allow kicking but no take downs

Why would you think that?

Better setup for a rematch?

It's going to be a boring fight and McGregor will loss

Will he get DQed or just get a point deduction, should he forget he's boxing and kick him in the teeth?

Ha that would be funny...just goes for takedown right out of that gait. YOLO!!

grabbing the back of his head and driving a knee right into his jaw.

worth the price of admission

Right when the bell rings just run up and knee the motherfocker in the face, knock him out and just start acting like an animal. Would be awesome.

Best case scenario... after one round mcgregor goes mma on him and kicks him to the canvas and unloads on him knocking him sensless with elbows before the refs jump in. Then stands up and screams... never hit a woman again, then coming out as a transgender woman and planting a huge kiss on caitlyn Jenner!!!

Or he could bite his ear.

McGregor did box as an amateur with 4 losses. Losses to 4 ams is not in Mayweathers league. It won't be close.

My prediction: McGregor tires after 5 rds and Floyd goes to work. The ref stops the contest with Conor taking to many unanswered punches.

Keys to victory:

Mayweather-show up and box

Mcgregor-Sweep the leg

If I'm McGregor, I base my strategy off the guy that just beat Pacquaio.

Lock up Mayweather early and often. Try to get a cheap headbutt that causes a gash. Even if you get docked a point, it might be an effective way to even the fight.

McGregor did box as an amateur with 4 losses. Losses to 4 ams is not in Mayweathers league. It won't be close.

My prediction: McGregor tires after 5 rds and Floyd goes to work. The ref stops the contest with Conor taking to many unanswered punches.

Keys to victory:

Mayweather-show up and box

Mcgregor-Sweep the leg

Interesting about the amateur fights. Good prediction, 5 may even be too many with floyds counterpunching skills. Also watch the headbutts, it could be ruled no contest. Which could even be the plan for a rematch considering how shady these promotions are.

The guy is not a boxer and he is facing perhaps the GOAT.

"McGregor has a puncher's chance." Yeah, and so did 49 PROFESSIONAL boxers before him. It'd be ridiculous for McGregor to fight any professional boxer, let alone the GOAT. This is the most ridiculous sporting event ever.

My prediction is McGregor gets DQ'd round 5-6 on purpose..... eats into his purse, but sets up another MONSTER PAYDAY rematch. How else can it go? McGregor gets schooled for 12 rounds and everyone feels stupid for even watching?

Agree that he will lose. But I think he will land a couple of shots and won't go down as easily as people think. I think he'll do enough to warrant talk of a rematch in the Octagon. Floyd loves money.

Agree that he will lose. But I think he will land a couple of shots and won't go down as easily as people think. I think he'll do enough to warrant talk of a rematch in the Octagon. Floyd loves money.

There is zero chance Floyd steps into the octagon and there's no reason he would even consider it. He isnt the one who claimed he could cross over, Conor is.

The only way this could be fair, would be a best of 3

Boxing

MMA

Deathmatch

Boxing

MMA

Deathmatch

MMA wouldn't be fair. McGregor boxes as part of his skillset. In fact, punching is the most effective part of his arsenal. Mayweather couldn't beat a high school wrestler in wrestling. Or some small town brown belt if they were allowed to kick.

I like your deathmatch idea though. Give them both guns.

MMA wouldn't be fair. McGregor boxes as part of his skillset. In fact, punching is the most effective part of his arsenal. Mayweather couldn't beat a high school wrestler in wrestling. Or some small town brown belt if they were allowed to kick.

I like your deathmatch idea though. Give them both guns.

I figure Mayweather wins boxing, McGregor MMA and then they kill each other in deathmatch

Would pay 100 each to watch on PPV

or maybe they can do a sale. 3 for 249

"McGregor has a puncher's chance." Yeah, and so did 49 PROFESSIONAL boxers before him. It'd be ridiculous for McGregor to fight any professional boxer, let alone the GOAT. This is the most ridiculous sporting event ever.

My prediction is McGregor gets DQ'd round 5-6 on purpose..... eats into his purse, but sets up another MONSTER PAYDAY rematch. How else can it go? McGregor gets schooled for 12 rounds and everyone feels stupid for even watching?

This. Exactly.

I look at the fight this way:

Who would win in a fight? A lion or a shark?

This could one day go down as one of the largest scams in American sports history.

At least when Rocky and thunderlips did it it was an exhibition and for charity

Boxing

MMA

READING

Fixored