Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

How much $ would it take for you to do this ?

My job is picking up and/or delivering medical waste and samples, etc.

Been doing this for more than 20 years.

On Monday, I picked up 5-6 urine samples from a diagnostic firm with a stop at NIH and a recovery destination.

As I left the building, a man approached me and in near tears he explained that he was unemployed and had been for nearly a year. Blah blah blah he wanted me to give him his urine sample that he had just given an hour or so earlier, so he could replace it with a clean sample.

He admitted to smoking pot a few times with some friends. And out of the blue, a job he was applying for presented him with an offer of employment. With a urine sample to be included.

I explained that it was most likely sealed but he didn't care. So I had to tell him that I could not do it.

Then he offered me $20. I just shook my head no. Then it was $40 then $100.

I told him I wasn't in need of money and I could lose MY job.

So he said if I'd just set it down and look the other way ..... blah blah blah.

Again I said no. So he asked how much $ it would take and offered $250 to just look the other way.

Again no. So he asked how much $ it would take .. a thousand bucks ?

I left on my rounds but wondered how often this type of thing happens and how much $ changes hands if a deal is made.

Would you do this ? And if so, how much $ it'd take. J/w.

A lot. His drug use might cause harm to someone in whatever job he was applying, and you would likely lose you job if anyone found out.

Lose a job and possibly criminally liable for something

It's way too fishy to accept any amount. I never ever want to go to prison, so I would turn him down no matter what

I've recently realized that most if not all jobs come down to "How much $ would it take for you to do this?" :P

• Like 1

very easily could have been a setup (test) for you as well.

Create an alias and post on message board?

1000 dollars, but it depends on how many posts per year.

If he has that much money to give you, he shouldn't be crying. I'd have to assess the risk. If it's high, wouldn't do it. If it's none, I'd take the 40. Honestly if I'm that guy I'd just threaten you or take what I wanted. Your job is pros lay not to physically defend the samples and if you are smart you let him grab what he wants rather than risk a psycho attack.

It's way too fishy to accept any amount. I never ever want to go to prison, so I would turn him down no matter what

Yep. This. I've had people offer me money for stuff like this and no way in hell I'd ever do it. Too risky

very easily could have been a setup (test) for you as well.

He's pocketing the hundo and John Quinones pops out of the bushes with a microphone.

Is his job working around heavy machinery and such or is he just going to be a janitor?

You'll never know, since you couldn't know he was telling the truth even if you asked.

So no, I wouldn't do it.

So he's unemployed for a year, needs this job so badly but he will.offer you 250 to look the other way? Then asks if 1000 woild do it?

Fishy

So he's unemployed for a year, needs this job so badly but he will.offer you 250 to look the other way? Then asks if 1000 woild do it?

Fishy

Because it's a made up story. But it gets conversation going so look the other way :thumbsup:

Because it's a made up story. But it gets conversation going so look the other way :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure the real story is that the OP is trying to figure out how much cash he needs to bring when he confronts the driver of the piss van.

Medstudent > kilroy

Isn't OP the guy that followed around some fat slut poster that sung in clubs in the Florida Keys ??

Or am I thinking of someone else

Isn't OP the guy that followed around some fat slut poster that sung in clubs in the Florida Keys ??

wasnt there some Asian chick that edjr or someone followed around?

Been doing this for more than 20 years.

On Monday, I picked up 5-6 urine samples from a diagnostic firm with a stop at NIH and a recovery destination.

As I left the building, a man approached me and in near tears he explained that he was unemployed and had been for nearly a year. Blah blah blah he wanted me to give him his urine sample that he had just given an hour or so earlier....

So this guy waited around the place for the "sample retriever" guy to show up and then approached you? Like...he knew who you were, etc? I'm lost over that part.

So this guy waited around the place for the "sample retriever" guy to show up and then approached you? Like...he knew who you were, etc? I'm lost over that part.

Assuming any of this is true at all (unlikely in a kosmiq post) it reeks of a sting. Like the boss set the whole thing up.

I used to do that when I ran the Waffle House. I'd have friends of mine come in when I wasn't there. Flirt with the waitresses. Try to talk them into giving them free sh!t. If they did, I fired the waitress.

Yes. That would be souxsie. She had fun lesbian slut stories from time to time. We've had worse posters.

The Asian chick that you are talking about is addict.

$250 is not a lot of cash to risk your own job over. I am wondering why a guy this desperate for pee pee didn't just assault you for it?

Assuming your story is real I wouldn't even think about doing this for anything short of a year's salary. You'd need it while looking for a new gig.

$250 is not a lot of cash to risk your own job over. I am wondering why a guy this desperate for pee pee didn't just assault you for it?

I thought the same thing but weed seems to pacify people.

Yes. That would be souxsie. She had fun lesbian slut stories from time to time. We've had worse posters.

Right but is this Koz character the one who followed her around ??

Man what does a job like that even pay ???

this

None. It's a sting. You were getting set up to be fired, and you passed with flying colors.

Congratulations.