Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Boy Scouts Weigh in on Trump's Rant

I thought it was telling that Trump was on a REAL short leash when he spoke to another group of kids yesterday. Somebody yanked his chain finally. "Uh, POTUS? Could you maybe NOT talk about Yacht-based Orgies when talking to the kids? And well, pretty much, every personal biitch you have? Thanks.

Here's the Scouts:

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," Michael Surbaugh wrote in a statement. "For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program."

Jeez, Trump can't even get a simple Boy Scout speech right?

http://time.com/4876705/donald-trump-boy-scout-jamboree-speech/

Meanwhile, Mooch and the COS are in open warfare, Threatening to involve the FBI in a 'Felony' that ISN'T a felony, the GOP is literally writing a bill on their lunch hour that they had 7 years to write, the Pentagon is openly rebelling against the POTUS, SOS has checked out, Another Nat Sec employee is gone today, AG is effectively gone, Half his staff is in Intelligence Hearings, etc.

Shiit is imploding. Did we mention it's only been six months?

After the trannie thread I don't know if I should believe this. I feel like there's more to the quote but you refuse to post it cause it doesn't fit your agenda

After the trannie thread I don't know if I should believe this. I feel like there's more to the quote but you refuse to post it cause it doesn't fit your agenda

See, that's why I provide LINKS - and you provide - oh yeah, NOTHING. Liar. Or is it Dr. Liar. ??

So, as we speak, NOW the WH is trying on MS-13 as a distraction. "Messican Gangsters - BAD, right? We're okay on that one?"

Mister President will probably order the DOJ to expand to shutting down the MS-150's too. :clap:

See, that's why I provide LINKS - and you provide - oh yeah, NOTHING. Liar. Or is it Dr. Liar. ??

So, as we speak, NOW the WH is trying on MS-13 as a distraction. "Messican Gangsters - BAD, right? We're okay on that one?"

Mister President will probably order the DOJ to expand to shutting down the MS-150's too. :clap:

Hey Mr Liar. I DID provide a link. In your asswhooping in the trannie thread (yet you decided to overlook that post). It's funny how you "claim" all this yet "ignore" it when someone posts stuff that disproves you

Un fuckin hinged.

If he addresses issues....it's distracting. If he talks about Russia nonstop...he's not focusing on the issues.

Get a grip. Some life you've carved out.

Un fuckin hinged.

If he addresses issues....it's distracting. If he talks about Russia nonstop...he's not focusing on the issues.

Get a grip. Some life you've carved out.

Wiff HAS become unhinged. He ignores obvious facts, you post something that disproves him and he ignores it, he cherry picks his quotes even though there's more to the quote, and refuses to accept anything other than what he wants. He's an idiot and unhinged. I didn't think he was. I thought he was actually someone you could carry on a convo with. My perspective changed today with his refusal to admit facts and the fact that he tries to act like he knows stuff on a subject he has no clue about and ignores the facts that someone who HAS experience in it

yeah, maybe not talk about Orgies on Yachts in front of Boy Scouts - cause see? That's not issues, nor Russia.

And maybe not vent every little back-office biitch in front of Boy Scouts.

I mean, the fact that normal people have to explain this shiit to you guys?

Just go back and read what EVERY OTHER POTUS has said at Jamborees vs. Trump's unhinged stream of consciousness paranoid insecure word vomit.

I mean, if you can't see the difference - if you can't see why it's a BAD thing that the Boy Scouts themselves had to distance themselves and apologize for , the President's behavior at an innocuous rally - well, that's on you and your unthinking blinders.

yeah, maybe not talk about Orgies on Yachts in front of Boy Scouts - cause see? That's not issues, nor Russia.

And maybe not vent every little back-office biitch in front of Boy Scouts.

I mean, the fact that normal people have to explain this shiit to you guys?

Just go back and read what EVERY OTHER POTUS has said at Jamborees vs. Trump's unhinged stream of consciousness paranoid insecure word vomit.

I mean, if you can't see the difference - if you can't see why it's a BAD thing that the Boy Scouts themselves had to distance themselves and apologize for , the President's behavior at an innocuous rally - well, that's on you and your unthinking blinders.

Who the Fock doesn't want more orgy talk? You think those Boy Scout geeks don't want to hear about orgies? Those fuckin nerds won't ever get near an orgy!!

Think about the kids for christs sake!

MS-13 isn't even Mexican gang.

MS-13 isn't even Mexican gang.

No, they're from El Salvador. But they come through Mexico to get here.