Photo

Liberal America- what they have created.

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#321 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Cool.

I'm an American.

I believe those who can, should. Those who can't, should be helped. Those who did, should be taken care of for life, the rest of us should take care of ourselves and the government should stay out of the way.

:cheers:

I believe wholeheartedly in what you said, I support all Veteran causes, and will help those unable to help themselves to no end

when I say I am anti welfare, I am talking about the welfare abuse that occurs in this country

Raiderhaters- 12 man Bonus point league PPR, Return Yards, all TD's 6

QB- Brady (7), Stafford (11)

RB- Woodhead (4), Forte (5), Riddick (10), Henry (9), Powell (13)

WR- ODB (1), Cooper (2), Landry (3), Diggs (8), Sharpe (12), Hogan (14)

TE- Kelce (6)

#322 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

You should call yourself a conservative, or libertarian, not Republican.  The parties are a lot of the problem and quite honestly, don't necessarily support what you believe in.  Same with Titans and the Dems.  The sooner people quit blindly following two parties that don't give a ###### about anything except getting rich and beating the other party the better we'll all be.

oh you are absolutely right, I am somewhere in between conservative and lib, I can't stand the general lib policy on military and strong borders or I would be a libertarian.

the problem is when I go to register there is truly only 2 actual choices.  I wish a 3rd party could rise, a social policy- of I dont care what you do, but dont make me have to act like its important, and fiscally- pro american, pro military, pro accountability

TE- Kelce (6)

#323 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:24 AM

I believe wholeheartedly in what you said, I support all Veteran causes, and will help those unable to help themselves to no end

when I say I am anti welfare, I am talking about the welfare abuse that occurs in this country

Completely agree about the welfare abuse. Means & drug testing should be mandatory and most recipients should only receive benefits temporarily.

#324 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

Completely agree about the welfare abuse. Means & drug testing should be mandatory and most recipients should only receive benefits temporarily.

I am good with that, also like Mississippi instituted, your Welfare check comes with (if able) mandatory work helping others in need, and maybe just learning a skill.  There was a story about a year ago, about a guy who lost his job and had to go on welfare, he got a job helping in a soup kitchen as a cook, and it led to a new career change and he had a job and off welfare in 6 months

TE- Kelce (6)

#325 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,254 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

https://i.redditmedi...c907e302dd1326b

Johnny Depp says he may not recover from Trump's Presidency and this might be his last movie.

Captain Jack Snowflake.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#326 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

https://i.redditmedi...c907e302dd1326b

Johnny Depp says he may not recover from Trump's Presidency and this might be his last movie.

Captain Jack Snowflake.

lol he should go out like he came in

Freddy's coming for you

is he blaming Trump for blowing thru like 600mill

TE- Kelce (6)

#327 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,694 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:02 PM

https://i.redditmedi...4rI0.png?w=1024

Captain Jack Snowflake.

Oh no. A morally bankrupt woman abusing drunk is threatening to withhold his precious talent from the world. The lack of self awareness from the left has reached new levels.

#328 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

This thread is ridiculous.

It's like you scour the web for stories that validate your belief that all our money should go to defense and that all people of color are lazy violent dumb crazies, and anyone who doesn't agree is unpatriotic and clearly a liberal.

You guys are kinds nuts.

Peenie gives good thread. -MedStudent
Sometimes, you really are the best poster here, Peenie. -Me_2006

#329 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

It's like you scour the web for stories that validate your belief that all our money should go to defense and that all people of color are lazy violent dumb crazies, and anyone who doesn't agree is unpatriotic and clearly a liberal.

You guys are kinds nuts.

hun, race has nothing to do with the stories, we report them based on their merits alone

TE- Kelce (6)

#330 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,859 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

You guys are kinds nuts.

Nobody scours anything. It's really not that hard this sh1t pops up all the time. 

#331 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:27 PM

but like, you guys are not posting all the stories, just the ones that fit your world view.

there is no balance here.

#332 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,200 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

You guys are kinds nuts.

The term is confirmation bias.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#333 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

but like, you guys are not posting all the stories, just the ones that fit your world view.

there is no balance here.

Bring that balance.  

Like the other day when you posted your thread about Lebron, you really didn't post a thread about Lebron but instead posted a thread wondering why there wasn't already a thread about Lebron.

Post the types of things you want to come in here and read.  I agree that we need more viewpoints here.

#334 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:37 PM

One thing I did is say to myself when reading or watching negative commentary about Trump, I say, "This is what Fox News did when Obama was in office."

I don't care if Trump bowed or his wife didn't cover her hair if Trump nudged a politician too hard, if the nudged politician doesn't care, I don't care.

Sure, I'd like to have a President in office that has class and culture, but that's not what the other 50% of the country wanted.

I'm scared about the budget.

I am keeping an eye on unemployment and the stock market.

I hope kids can still get good educations without having to sell their souls in loans.

I hope crime goes down.

I'm giving the guy a chance.

I just wish you conservatives would stop acting like the sky is falling all the time.

Don't you have normal relationships with people enough to know that most people are simple loving human beings and not like the crazy stories you read online that are meant to simply catch your attention?

Peace be with you, but some of you really need to calm down.

#335 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Bring that balance.  

Like the other day when you posted your thread about Lebron, you really didn't post a thread about Lebron but instead posted a thread wondering why there wasn't already a thread about Lebron.

Post the types of things you want to come in here and read.  I agree that we need more viewpoints here.

I was gonna post something about the fact that probably a fan of the other team spray painted the word, but I read the comments and got angry at the responses and never went back.

#336 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

I was gonna post something about the fact that probably a fan of the other team spray painted the word, but I read the comments and got angry at the responses and never went back.

We are a band of nitwits.  Don't let us make you angry.  I enjoy reading your perspective.

#337 Brad GLuckman

Brad GLuckman

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

You should call yourself a conservative, or libertarian, not Republican.  The parties are a lot of the problem and quite honestly, don't necessarily support what you believe in.  Same with Titans and the Dems.  The sooner people quit blindly following two parties that don't give a ###### about anything except getting rich and beating the other party the better we'll all be.

:thumbsup:

#338 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

Pennie this is a thread for us on the right specifically to discuss some of the crazy left stories we read. That's even what the title will tell you

If you want balance pick a story and justify it

Start a thread with crazy conservative happenings stuff like the congressman who said god will save us from climate change. We would have no issue with that

Have a fun thread with shonuff asslicker mdc and the occasional wiff

TE- Kelce (6)

#339 Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,697 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

After reading all 9 pages, a few thoughts and opinions:

- The far Left needs to realize that 'society' only functions when we all agree to operate within a set of social parameters that accommodate the vast majority. When you try to accommodate the needs of the .001% by making ureasonable demands on the 99.999%, there will be justified pushback. For example, if we have to replace common pronouns with individualized ones for people that don't think they fall squarely into the 'him' or 'her' categories, then communication among the 99.999% becomes labored. This, to me, is unreasonable.
- The far Right needs to have more emapthy for those that live in the margins through no choice of their own. This could be a single mother on food stamps or welfare trying to provide for her children, or a trans-gendered adolescent that just wants to not feel threatened or uncomfortable every time they leave their house (and many times at home as well). Don't use someone's current situation as an indictment of their character.
- We all need to get away from our tribal inclinations if we want to 'succeed' and progress as a species. Trump supporters feel the need to defend to the death every move by him and the GOP. Dems the same on their end. We are all individuals with unique stories and opinions. Try not to attribute one person's actions to an entire group and make claims about that group based on that one soundbite.
- Arguing over news clips and such is a fun timewaster, but if you want to bicker about one point - STAY ON THAT POINT. I read so many times in this thread where someone posts an outrage - another challeneges it, and when one person starts to get the upper hand, it result in either 1) A change in topic to a new outrage, or 2) The old 'yeah, well YOUR GUYS DO IT TOO!' defense. If you agree you were maybe misinformed on something and have a different opinon based on new evidence, that goes a long way towards being taken seriously in future altercations, and (GASP) might lead to some common ground.
- On the race thing (deep breath), I think it comes down to what the majority has blessed as 'acceptable American culture', which should be assimilated to. Apart from the really racist KKK types, I think (and I could be wrong of course), that when non-whites speak like newscasters, dress in Gap and drive Sentras, work as a Starbucks baristas and have a few Coors with friends on the weekends... no one gets all :rolleyes:. It's when you introduce language variations, dress variations, etc that doesn't fit in the box that is considered 'acceptable', everyone gets bent out of shape. And the issue / question is... is that a difference in culture that should be accepted as just another variation of 'American'? Or is it looked down on as some kind of inferiority? I personally struggle with this myself to be honest. I consider myself to be 100% not racist, because I like black people that talk like I do - but I make a conscious effort to think the same way for everyone I meet or see. It's not easy. This also applies to 'redneck' culture. I need to work on that.
- Peenie went a threw a little water on the fire addressing some of the above - well done to her and those that responded in kind.
- I get that some of you wanted a safe space to libtard bash, but that's not how public forums work.

TL/DR: fock off

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here

#340 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,664 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

We are all teachers. Thus the year begins in August and ends in June. Each August, a whole load of people leave, and a whole load of new people appear. That's what I meant.

Oh thank you... I totally forgot that you were a teacher... That line makes sense now...

#341 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

Snowflake U:

Harvard Rescinds Admission Of Incoming Students For Posting ‘Offensive’ Memes In Facebook Chat Group

http://www.dailywire...michael-qazvini

#342 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,859 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

In Canada, the government can take your children away if you do not encourage their gender identity mental disorder.

http://www.ontla.on....=en&BillID=4479

The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:

a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression

Of course the government doesn't have to follow their own rules

Placement of children

109 (1)  This section applies where a child is in interim society care under an order made under paragraph 2 of subsection 101 (1) or extended society care under an order made under paragraph 3 of subsection 101 (1) or clause 116 (1) ©.

Placement

(2)  The society having care of a child shall choose a residential placement for the child that,

(a)  represents the least restrictive alternative for the child;

( b  where possible, respects the child’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression;

#343 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,213 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:58 PM

Wow remember when kids threatened to call social services after being spanked and how bad that was?

TE- Kelce (6)

#344 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

In Canada, the government can take your children away if you do not encourage their gender identity mental disorder.

http://www.ontla.on....=en&BillID=4479

The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:[/size]
                a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression

Of course the government doesn't have to follow their own rules

Placement of children
109 (1)  This section applies where a child is in interim society care under an order made under paragraph 2 of subsection 101 (1) or extended society care under an order made under paragraph 3 of subsection 101 (1) or clause 116 (1) ©.
Placement
(2)  The society having care of a child shall choose a residential placement for the child that,
  (a)  represents the least restrictive alternative for the child;
  ( b  where possible, respects the child’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression;

And in Germany

An elderly German woman was fined 1,350 euros for sharing and liking an anti-migrant joke on Facebook.

The 62-year old woman , who lives in Berlin, has been identified as Jutta B. She had her home raided and was arrested by police for the ‘crime’ of sharing an image on Facebook captioned “Do you have anything against refugees?”

The image, which was deemed offensive by the court, included answers such as “Yes, machine guns and hand grenades” and was shared by more than 500 people. One person who also shared the picture reported the elderly woman to the police.

German newspaper Berliner Morgenpost reported that the woman was fined 1,350 euros because the image included negative comments about the so-called refugees.
https://heatst.com/c...ke-on-facebook/

The Lefties love this crap!
"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as one of their members"- Groucho Marx

#345 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

Seattle gun tax failure? Firearm sales plummet, violence spikes after law passes

When the City of Seattle passed a tax on all sales of guns and ammunition, the measure was hailed as a way to defray the rising costs of gun violence.

But since the tax took effect, those costs have only risen as gun violence in the city has surged. And the tax has apparently brought in much less than city leaders projected it would.

Comparing the first five months of 2017 with the same period before the gun tax went into effect, reports of shots fired are up 13 percent, the number of people injured in shootings climbed 37 percent and gun deaths doubled, according to crime statistics from the Seattle Police Department.

http://www.foxnews.c...law-passes.html
"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as one of their members"- Groucho Marx

#346 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

This one is for the America Last crowd!

Critics rip University of California for favoring illegal immigrants over out-of-state Americans

California university’s decision to put a limit on the number of American citizens it enrolls -- while placing no such restrictions on illegal immigrants who want to attend the school -- is drawing sharp criticism from education activists.

The regents in the University of California system recently instituted Regents Policy 2109 in response to state lawmakers threatening to withhold from the university system nearly $20 million if school officials didn’t cap the number of out-of-state American students. The university's response to the state government’s threat was to limit the percentage of out-of-state American students in the student body to 18 percent on most campuses.

This will result in a loss of income since illegals pay in state tuition. Brilliant!