Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Well then, I guess they have nothing to worry about.

Other than the President inaccurately attacking them and one of their models and potentially impacting their sales, public image, and stock price, yeah nothing to worry about.

Too much today...he is on a complete rant this morning so far.

Reads a lot like GFIAFP stream of consciousness post.

Trump won Tuesday

Killed it ...best president elect ever.

Getting hard to argue at this point..

:doublethumbsup:

I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.

@realDonaldTrump: "Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax."

@realDonaldTrump: Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

@realDonaldTrump: The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

Yahoo Finance deletes Trump tweet that included racist slur

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yahoo-finance-deletes-trump-tweet-that-included-racist-slur/

Ah the MSM, Yahoo can't cut and paste, CBS has well written headline to imply it's Trump's fault. And people wonder why he won.

Yep. More and more people are only reading headlines.

Surprised that a person or two here hasn't posted that article in a different context..

Given Trump's history of racist tweets I could have guessed by the was line that it was a Trump tweet they were talking about.

Given Trump's history of racist tweets I could have guessed by the was line that it was a Trump tweet they were talking about.

link to just one of them ?

@realDonaldTrump: The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

Yeah...for the sake of speed. People still believe the crap that comes out of Trump

Citing the Florida airport attack and "many many other violent incidents like this" Trump

tweeted that:

"Our brave, but troubled soldiers should voluntarily turn in their home weapons and

future gun applications put on hold until we can get a handle on their mental issues

resulting from their courageous service to our country."

Jan 6, 2017 5:47pm

Noting that "It is ridiculous that people that voluntarily dmit (sic) to having mental issues are allowed on the now (sic) Fly List.

Wait... he wants people to turn in weapons. Let's see the excuses from his supporters on this.

Had Obama said just that they would go nuts

Wait... he wants people to turn in weapons. Let's see the excuses from his supporters on this.

Had Obama said just that they would go nuts

Citing the Florida airport attack and "many many other violent incidents like this" Trump

tweeted that:

"Our brave, but troubled soldiers should voluntarily turn in their home weapons and

future gun applications put on hold until we can get a handle on their mental issues

resulting from their courageous service to our country."

Jan 6, 2017 5:47pm

Noting that "It is ridiculous that people that voluntarily dmit (sic) to having mental issues are allowed on the now (sic) Fly List.

He's right. They should turn in their weapons. Technically it's already federal law under the Gun Control Act of 1968 if they're "mentally defective", which I'm guessing many of those that suffer from PTSD or other long-lasting effects of war could classify as.

i remember some guy posting here saying he had PTSD.

He's right. They should turn in their weapons. Technically it's already federal law under the Gun Control Act of 1968 if they're "mentally defective", which I'm guessing many of those that suffer from PTSD or other long-lasting effects of war could classify as.

I think we need better mental health care for our vets. We have failed them...but also can't force it...plenty of flags apparently with this guy.

I think we need better mental health care for our vets. We have failed them...but also can't force it...plenty of flags apparently with this guy.

Start by taking the VA and blowing it up on live TV

Yahoo Finance deletes Trump tweet that included racist slur

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yahoo-finance-deletes-trump-tweet-that-included-racist-slur/

Ah the MSM, Yahoo can't cut and paste, CBS has well written headline to imply it's Trump's fault. And people wonder why he won.

Black twitter had some fun with this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KdF7b

Get ready for Trump to lose his shiit in the Twitterverse.

Meryl Streep absolutely roasted him in her speech at

the Golden Globes.

...Of course, so did Dr. House. But he's British.

We already know we're a laughing stock to them.

Seriously, can't wait to see our SO Presidential

President-Elect lose his shiit. Coundown starts now...

Okay, this one made me laugh:

"We certainly don’t want intelligence interfering with politics"

- Actual Trump Twitter.

Mission Accomplished!

First part of Meryl Streep's GG Acceptance Speech:

“There was one performance this year that stunned me. It sank its hook in my heart not because it was good. It was ‑‑ there was nothing good about it, but it was effective, and it did its job. It made its intended audience laugh and show their teeth. It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter, someone he outranked in privilege, power and the capacity to fight back,” Streep said, referencing Trump’s mocking of disabled New York Times reporter Serge F. Kovaleski.

"I am honered to serve you, the great American People, as your 45th President of the United States!"

It's so awesome to have a president that probably can't even spell the word president. It's almost as if he's so focking pompous and arrogant, he's convinced spell check is wrong and he's right. MAGA. Welcome to Costco, I love you!

"I am honered to serve you, the great American People, as your 45th President of the United States!"

It's so awesome to have a president that probably can't even spell the word president. It's almost as if he's so focking pompous and arrogant, he's convinced spell check is wrong and he's right. MAGA. Welcome to Costco, I love you!

Wow you guys are so far on tilt that you would even attack something simple

Evidently someone never watched stuttering idiot in chief when he was without his beloved needed crutch the teleprompter.

Wow you guys are so far on tilt that you would even attack something simple

I know right!? who wants a president that can spell at a grammar school level? Make America Grate Again!

• Like 1

Evidently someone never watched stuttering idiot in chief when he was without his beloved needed crutch the teleprompter.

Obummer! :cry:

Obummer is 100x the speaker. Trump can only dream about being that great of a speaker.

Obummer is 100x the speaker. Trump can only dream about being that great of a speaker.

Trump can only dream about being better than Obama at anything.

He's trying his hardest to be the same color, but he keeps coming out orange.

Trump can only dream about being better than Obama at anything.

He's trying his hardest to be the same color, but he keeps coming out orange.

He's better at marrying hot pieces of aeshhh

He's better at marrying hot pieces of aeshhh

You really can buy anything these days! Did you see their cringeworthy dance last night. She looked like she was on the verge of barfing. I bet she had no idea being a high priced hooker would be so much work.

You really can buy anything these days! Did you see their cringeworthy dance last night. She looked like she was on the verge of barfing. I bet she had no idea being a high priced hooker would be so much work.

Quality and quantity.

Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!

Either biggest troll ever or genuine narcisstic personality disorder.