Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So why did no one show up fr Trump inauguration?

29% approval rating

Boy are the Republicans in Congress licking their chops. Trump is actually the best for them. They'll run everything they want through straight to their advantage .. and Trump doesn't care about governing.

Lots of rich people gonna get richer during the next 2 .. maybe 4. But the tax increase that's surely coming, THAT will be what puts the Dems back in the White House in 2020.

29% approval rating

Boy are the Republicans in Congress licking their chops. Trump is actually the best for them. They'll run everything they want through straight to their advantage .. and Trump doesn't care about governing.

Lots of rich people gonna get richer during the next 2 .. maybe 4. But the tax increase that's surely coming, THAT will be what puts the Dems back in the White House in 2020.

Whereas only the Clintons and left wingers got rich during the last eight years through the Pay to Play program by the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah.............we're doomed. :lol:

Let the left show up for protests and parades. The right will show up on Election Day.

Whereas only the Clintons and left wingers got rich during the last eight years through the Pay to Play program by the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah.............we're doomed. :lol:

Only they got rich huh?

Trumps cabinet laughs at the Clintons bank account.

His voter base is too poor to make it over the Appalacians.

And Obamas voting base couldn't make it out of the projects to support his candidate that he begged them to vote for, on Election Day.

And Obamas voting base couldn't make it out of the projects to support his candidate that he begged them to vote for, on Election Day.

I didn't see him on the ballot. :(

It's pretty simple most of the people who show up to these events live and work in the DC Area. Which is populated by mostly Democrats. Previous republican presidents received similar if not smaller turn outs. Comparing 2009 Obama to 2017 Trump isn't really fair either. Once again you have the local populace leaning left and it was a historic occasion with the first mixed race president in our history. Many black people flocked to the ceremony so it's no surprise Obama had a record turn out.

It's pretty simple most of the people who show up to these events live and work in the DC Area. Which is populated by mostly Democrats. Previous republican presidents received similar if not smaller turn outs. Comparing 2009 Obama to 2017 Trump isn't really fair either. Once again you have the local populace leaning left and it was a historic occasion with the first mixed race president in our history. Many black people flocked to the ceremony so it's no surprise Obama had a record turn out.

Really...you think the inauguration crowds are mostly DCarea?

Bush had far more thanTrump too.

Only they got rich huh?

Clintons' bank account or all the illegal money flowing through the Clinton Foundation? I doubt Trump's cabinet is laughing about that. In fact, I'm sure their putting more than a few sets of eyes on it.

29% approval rating

What online grade school did you get your eduation from?

Only they got rich huh?

Got to love the Foreclosure guy Who was Up for cabinet-level position And failed to report over a hundred million dollars in assets. When grilled on it he said the forms were too confusing. This is the guy who Was throwing people out of their house That were Elderly For making $0.20 mistakes.

Remember when Trump Was bashing Hillary for her Morgan Stanley friends? I think we are now up to officially Five former Morgan Stanley people in the cabinet.

Fock ton of people showing up for the Women's March today, and in other marches around the world.

These people did it right. Don't mess up inauguration, let them have your day. But then have YOUR day where you make it clear this guy doesn't speak for everyone.

The NYPD Emerald Society Pipe Band marched and was outstanding.

Fock ton of people showing up for the Women's March today, and in other marches around the world.

These people did it right. Don't mess up inauguration, let them have your day. But then have YOUR day where you make it clear this guy doesn't speak for everyone.

He doesn't? Kinda figured that out on my own, like everyone else. No need to protest.

Got to love the Foreclosure guy Who was Up for cabinet-level position And failed to report over a hundred million dollars in assets. When grilled on it he said the forms were too confusing. This is the guy who Was throwing people out of their house That were Elderly For making $0.20 mistakes.

Remember when Trump Was bashing Hillary for her Morgan Stanley friends? I think we are now up to officially Five former Morgan Stanley people in the cabinet.

Speeches to Goldman Sachs are bad...putting them in the Cabinet is just fine

Speeches to Goldman Sachs are bad...putting them in the Cabinet is just fine

They both suck. And talk to Obama about it.

It's total bull crap about the low turnout, more leftist propaganda :thumbsdown:

I watched the entire confirmation. Obviously you didn't OR YOU WOULD ALSO SAY EVERY PERSON WAS MADE WHOLE WHO HAD A VIABLE COMPLAINT.

I watched the entire confirmation. Obviously you didn't OR YOU WOULD ALSO SAY EVERY PERSON WAS MADE WHOLE WHO HAD A VIABLE COMPLAINT.

What's with all the aliases around here these days? Bunch of cowards I guess.

You can type as big as you want, it doesn't change the facts. The only one saying what you have in ALL CAPS is the guy who screwed everyone over.

- Not exactly credible. Dude made a focking fortune becoming The Foreclosure King.

It's total bull crap about the low turnout, more leftist propaganda :thumbsdown:

No it's not

No it's not

:lol:

there's plenty of proof out there, don't make me look up photos or even the video from live Television. :doh:

Why does it matter?

Ask the POTUS who took time while speaking today to claim there were1.5 million people there.

there's plenty of proof out there, don't make me look up photos or even the video from live Television. :doh:

Prove what? That turnout was low? The numbers and photos show that.

Afraid Trump would live up to his promise, to stand in the middle of the street and shoot people.

:first:

Here's proof. But Trump didn't like it, so he had them put on a Twitter time-out. Apparently, only Trump is allowed to be a moron on Twitter. MAGA.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/315372-national-park-service-knocks-president-trump-on-twitter