Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Affordable Care Act ruled unconstitutional

Why doesnt Trump have a plan? I know Congress passes legislation but Trump hasnt presented anything other than his promise to replace the ACA with something magnificent. What is his policy?

Yeah it's not like he has a magic wand... Oh wait, thanks obama

Why doesnt Trump have a plan? I know Congress passes legislation but Trump hasnt presented anything other than his promise to replace the ACA with something magnificent. What is his policy?

what difference at this point does it make?

what difference at this point does it make?

You couldve just said he has no plan.

That's retarded. Go get the focking ear infection taken care of.

:D You sound like the mrs

I'm giving it a few more days as the ear drops and heating pad seem to be helping.

:D You sound like the mrs

I'm giving it a few more days as the ear drops and heating pad seem to be helping.

Id get it if it was going to be a grand....but you are looking at a $100 appointment and maybe $50 for antibiotics. If you didnt hit your deductible this year, odds are you wont next year....so in the end you are waiting just to wait.

Id get it if it was going to be a grand....but you are looking at a $100 appointment and maybe $50 for antibiotics. If you didnt hit your deductible this year, odds are you wont next year....so in the end you are waiting just to wait.

The real issue is the last time a doctor prescribed antibiotics it was something called Clyndamycin and the stuff ended up leveling me.For six weeks after that I had to take probiotics three times daily and eat a lot of yogurt to get my system right again.Been a little skeered since that experience as I can't begin to explain what a mess I was .The ear pain has subsided quite a bit since yesterday so I'm hoping another day or two of heat and drops will take care of it.

BTW if your doc ever tries to prescribe this just say no

Why does he need a policy?

It's Trumps fault because 11 states sued before he even got near the White House.

:thumbsup:

My deductible is going to $7900 in '19 and monthly premium is $272,for that I get a wellness exam and a flu shot.Right now I have a nasty ear infection but trying to make it to next year before I go get it checked so the visit will count towards the $7900 :mad:

Dont screw around with that. That is really close to your brain.

Obamacare is so great that DC has exempted themselves from it.

Because they know it sucks.