Sign in to follow this  
PPFFL.Com

4 Orphans of 4 Leagues, DYNASTY,PPR,IDP $108/Yr WIN $1000, View Rosters and Details

ONLY 4 Orphans Left Keep 25 Players, Draft 5 Players
2016 Pro Players League Sign Up Closing Soon!

• ONLY 1 Franchise remains in the BLACK League! 5 Round Draft Sept. 3rd at 8:30pm ET
  • ONLY 1 Franchise remains in the BLUE League! 5 Round Draft Sept. 3rd at 7pm ET
  • GREEN League is Full!
  • ONLY 1 Franchise remains in the DIAMOND League! 5 Round Draft Sept. 4th at 8pm ET
  • ONLY 1 Franchise remains in the SQUARE League! 5 Round Draft Sept. 4th at 9pm ET
  • CIRCLE League is Full!

If you are looking for a Professional Fantasy Football League with a fun, high scoring format, Pro Players FFL has orphan franchises available in a few of our leagues.

My name is Chris Cox. I have been an MFL Commissioner (MyFantasyLeague.com) since the beginning 12 years ago. All verifiable, the league links are posted clearly on the PPFFL.com Home Page, all of which are paid and completed or current MFL Leagues. I am a verified PayPal Merchant and I post my email and phone number clearly on the home page and always have. I am readily available for all Franchise Owners by cell, text or email. I tell all Pro Players Owners "If you ever have any questions at all please call, text or email me."

Our Pro Players Leagues (IDP/PPR/12 Team Dynasty/30 Man Rosters/16 Starters) are paid in full and up and running on MFL. If you are considering buying a Franchise for the upcoming 2016 Season, please go there now and Check Out the League and Check Out the Rosters by clicking on the "For Sale" Franchise Names to see their Orphan Rosters. We have high scores on O and D. We do not allow trades. Top heavy prize fund.

There are 9 Ways to CASH in EACH League!

• 6 League Champs Win $500 EACH
  • The TOP 6 IN EACH LEAGUE CASH!
  • PLUS One GRAND Champion gets $1000 ($500 League Championship + $500 GRAND Champion BONUS!)
  • NFL Pool and Survivor Pools pay $30 for EACH LEAGUE!
  • The Playoff Bonus Round (PBR) runs through Superbowl Pays $50 for EACH LEAGUE!
  • Drafts are schedule for Sept 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Check the Calendar for each Draft Date and Time.

Don't miss out on your chance to get in a Pro Players League! Click Here to Sign Up Now

2016 Home on MFL
PPFFL.com

BIG Savings on 2 years!

Save an additional $36 when you pay 2 seasons in advance for an Orphan Franchise.

Contact me for additional multi-orphan-franchise deals.