Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

Every time I stand to wipe, Ill be sure to give an update.

Didnt happen without pics.

Didnt happen without pics.

Just not funny. Keep trying though. Boring as Fock.

Just not funny. Keep trying though. Boring as Fock.

You got two minutes. Post something hysterical. Go.

Cause I cant remember you ever doing so.

Hysterical? That's not fair. And you know I'm not boring like that tool.

It's not like you light up the scoreboard either.

30 seconds left

Your momma is so ugly she wears a sweater vest.

In an effort at hilarity, here's Sal goofing on Baba Booey, which I don't know that we've posted at the Geek Club before.

We supposedly have a supertyphoon headed our way. Supposed to hit Hong Kong with 155 mph winds on Saturday. Says 43 million people will be affected.

That will be fun. Maybe no classes on monday.

Looks like it shifted south so itll hit myrtle beach harder now

Good thing you won't be there

Can we get a rundown of the geeks plans for this storm?

Location? Evac? Hunkering down?

KSB

Digby

Bill E

Cyclone?

Did I miss anyone.

Wrong

That makes zero sense that they would not evacuate all the hospitals. Good luck

I may try to catch up on back episodes of the sinner. Though, without Jessica Biel...

If a storm surge is headed our way? I'll just drive up Pikes Peak a little bit.

That makes zero sense that they would not evacuate all the hospitals. Good luck

And thats my fault cause why? Check grand strand medical center in Myrtle beach. See if they are still going to be working. Bet you $1000 youll get proven wrong. Or would you rather I take a picture dropping my wife off at work?

Can we get a rundown of the geeks plans for this storm?

Location? Evac? Hunkering down?

KSB

Digby

Bill E

Cyclone?

Did I miss anyone.

Im in Raleigh.

In Laws live in Beaufort on the water. Beaufort is 5 miles north of Morehead City. Its between Wilmington and the Outer Banks. They have boarded up the house, got the boat out off the lift and on a trailer and headed my way this afternoon. FIL is worried there wont be a house to go back to with the storm surge they are predicting.

Looks like the storm once it hits the coast may go due west which is good for me. We will still get hit, but not a direct hit like projected as late as yesterday. :thumbsup: Thats southern NC and northern SC.

Prolly lose power for days though and flooding. Ill take it as it was projected worse in my area yesterday.

Just going to ride it out here. I have a generator and food/water/booze.

• Like 1

And thats my fault cause why? Check grand strand medical center in Myrtle beach. See if they are still going to be working. Bet you $1000 youll get proven wrong. Or would you rather I take a picture dropping my wife off at work?

What the fock is your problem? Jesus, I simply said it didn't make sense not that it wasn't going to be open. I still wish you good luck.

What the fock is your problem? Jesus, I simply said it didn't make sense not that it wasn't going to be open. I still wish you good luck.

I dont have a problem. Just seems to me you and a lot of other people here for some reason want to act like 8 year olds. With you, youre insinuating that Im lying about her having to work when Im not. Its a d1ck move and if you want to keep acting like it Ill treat you like it

Center

UPDATE: The ER at Grand Strand Medical Center closed at 8 a.m. Wednesday, according to a news release. It will reopen as quickly as possible following the storm, the centers chief medical officer said in the release.

Grand Strand Medical Center will be evacuating its patients and staff ahead of Florences arrival, according to a Tuesday news release. The North Strand and South Strand emergency centers will be temporarily closed.

Grand Strand Health has begun moving patients to its sister HCA Healthcare hospitals and other South Carolina hospitals, a news release states.

Center

UPDATE: The ER at Grand Strand Medical Center closed at 8 a.m. Wednesday, according to a news release. It will reopen as quickly as possible following the storm, the centers chief medical officer said in the release.

Grand Strand Medical Center will be evacuating its patients and staff ahead of Florences arrival, according to a Tuesday news release. The North Strand and South Strand emergency centers will be temporarily closed.

Grand Strand Health has begun moving patients to its sister HCA Healthcare hospitals and other South Carolina hospitals, a news release states.

Thanks for the update. However, Ill still have to check with my wife to make sure they dont have to go in. But as of last night they still were. If this is true (which it was posted at 8am this morning) then I wont have to go down to the beach. Would rather not go there honestly

I dont have a problem. Just seems to me you and a lot of other people here for some reason want to act like 8 year olds. With you, youre insinuating that Im lying about her having to work when Im not. Its a d1ck move and if you want to keep acting like it Ill treat you like it

You are hypersensitive and being a d!ck kid. I hope they change their mind and your wife and the others in that hospital do not get focked.

So Flo is going to make a turn more south now? That's good for the Geeks here, no? :unsure:

Thanks for the update. However, Ill still have to check with my wife to make sure they dont have to go in. But as of last night they still were. If this is true (which it was posted at 8am this morning) then I wont have to go down to the beach. Would rather not go there honestly

The geek board knows all.

• Like 1

You are hypersensitive and being a d!ck kid. I hope they change their mind and your wife and the others in that hospital do not get focked.

Im being a d1ck? Says the one whos insinuating sh1t. Im just tired of your sh1t along with other idiots here. First thing I see when I wake up is grown men acting like children. Which makes me wonder if a lot of you arent actually those weird people who cant socialize normally in person so they take to the internet. Actually, I know quite a bit of people here are like that just by how they act. Its exhausting and I just dont feel like dealing with it today

So Flo is going to make a turn more south now? That's good for the Geeks here, no? :unsure:

Well ordinarily, but some dude spilled his big gulp in Houston and they are experiencing major roadway flooding yet again.

I swear to God, those fuuckers would flood in high humidity.

Not for me

Boy who cried wolf.

Im being a d1ck? Says the one whos insinuating sh1t. Im just tired of your sh1t along with other idiots here. First thing I see when I wake up is grown men acting like children. Which makes me wonder if a lot of you arent actually those weird people who cant socialize normally in person so they take to the internet. Actually, I know quite a bit of people here are like that just by how they act. Its exhausting and I just dont feel like dealing with it today

I did not insinuate anything. I made a logical observation that it makes zero sense to keep the hospital open. As far as I know that wasn't your decision. You are the one acting like a petulant child.