Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

So, I found an underground fight club...

If it isnt your property that is very helpful

Not my property. Never going to do it on my property either. Thanks bro

You have the support of individual officers, not the force. If/when somebody dies they will cut bait fast. You may not be involved enough to be worth prosecuting tho. :dunno:

I have went to board meetings. We also have the support of the neighborhood watch.

I flat asked if we could count on their support and they said absolutely.

I am going out of my way to make sure my name is not on shtt. They even have business cards that names the three founders. Maybe I am missing something though, so tell me more Jerry, help me bro.

I have went to board meetings. We also have the support of the neighborhood watch.

I am going out of my way to make sure my name is not on shtt. They even have business cards that names the three founders. Maybe I am missing something though, so tell me more Jerry, help me bro.

You were smarter when you were poor.

An individual officer does not constitute a ruling that something is legal.

Even if the chief of police issued a formal proclamation, that doesnt mean anything.

I dont know if what this outfit is doing is legal or not. I have seen bars and things do it before, but I think its a murkey legal area.

Im just saying, before I got anywhere near something like this, Id talk to a lawyer. Is it criminally legal? What sort of civil liability could you potentially face?

Heres what would happen. Some idiot will get in the ring focked up and die. The family will say you guys egged him into it, didnt properly screen him, he had a medical condition, he was mentally incapable to consent, whatever. And they will come after anyone remotely connected to this outfit who has a pot to p!ss in.

You hang around. You wear their shirt perhaps. You tell people about it (promote?) you talked to the cops on their behalf. Yadda yadda.

Im not saying you have any liability, civil or criminal. I dont know. But Id damn sure find out before I exposed everything two generations of my family worked for to liability from backyard ghetto bum fights.

• Like 1

That does not look subterranean.

That was the first night, in some dude's back yard. One of the founders. We are pretty tight. They have bought a building now.

Is 'fight club' secret code for ghey orgy? Seems to be the case.

You are more than welcome to come see. I promise you, there are many fighters that would jump in the ring with you sight unseen. They do it all the time. Come on down, and check it out. 1201 S Bedford, Evansville Indiana.

An individual officer does not constitute a ruling that something is legal.

Even if the chief of police issued a formal proclamation, that doesnt mean anything.

I dont know if what this outfit is doing is legal or not. I have seen bars and things do it before, but I think its a murkey legal area.

Im just saying, before I got anywhere near something like this, Id talk to a lawyer. Is it criminally legal? What sort of civil liability could you potentially face?

Heres what would happen. Some idiot will get in the ring focked up and die. The family will say you guys egged him into it, didnt properly screen him, he had a medical condition, he was mentally incapable to consent, whatever. And they will come after anyone remotely connected to this outfit who has a pot to p!ss in.

You hang around. You wear their shirt perhaps. You tell people about it (promote?) you talked to the cops on their behalf. Yadda yadda.

Im not saying you have any liability, civil or criminal. I dont know. But Id damn sure find out before I exposed everything two generations of my family worked for to liability from backyard ghetto bum fights.

Thanks bro. I will call my lawyer tomorrow and run this by him and see what he says. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You making soap too?

Nope, but we are getting a 3D printer next summer. I am also getting Chickens, goats, and bats for our new place. :D

Don't listen to these Nancy's gocolts. You need to live stream this 11/5

:doublethumbsup: I am just stunned at these comments. There is no focking way anyone here has the sack to even drive by this place.

I am really hoping Reality will show up next event. It is a good time, if you like to watch people fight.

Nobody is going to get beat down, we have a ref. Everyone has to obey the ref or they out.

Bunch of focking Nancys is spot on bro.

George Zimmerman being on your side should be a big red flag.

• Like 1

:doublethumbsup: I am just stunned at these comments. There is no focking way anyone here has the sack to even drive by this place.

I am really hoping Reality will show up next event. It is a good time, if you like to watch people fight.

Nobody is going to get beat down, we have a ref. Everyone has to obey the ref or they out.

Bunch of focking Nancys is spot on bro.

Gary, my friend, having a ref doesn't prevent anything bad from happening. Hell the refs in professional hockey get smacked by the players when tempers flare, let alone there in a bad part of town where there is no way anyone has the sack to even drive by the place. If something bad goes down, those cops will be the first to bolt and deny involvement, and as is goes with cops, they will be believed. Look at how many cops get away with terrible crimes captured on video that make you go wtf?? It reminds me of the movie "The Accused" where Jodie Foster gets gang raped in a bar and her lawyer is unable to prosecute the guys. So she goes after the crowd that kept egging it on and wins. I'd be surprised if there are no laws against watching something bad unfold while you are cheering it on. I'm no lawyer though. But something to seriously think about. As said before, you have a son to think about. You don't want to risk anything, right? Glad you're checking with your lawyer but even so, you never know if something goes south that you'll be looking to retain him...

• Like 1

It reminds me of the movie "The Accused" where Jodie Foster gets gang raped in a bar

Youre speaking Garys language. :ninja:

• Like 2

I love how Gary talks about this type of redneck ###### like it's something more than a buncha white trash hillbillies fighting in the back yard. There are no founders, jesus, and anyone that makes business cards for this crap needs his head examined.

Gary, my friend, having a ref doesn't prevent anything bad from happening. Hell the refs in professional hockey get smacked by the players when tempers flare, let alone there in a bad part of town where there is no way anyone has the sack to even drive by the place. If something bad goes down, those cops will be the first to bolt and deny involvement, and as is goes with cops, they will be believed. Look at how many cops get away with terrible crimes captured on video that make you go wtf?? It reminds me of the movie "The Accused" where Jodie Foster gets gang raped in a bar and her lawyer is unable to prosecute the guys. So she goes after the crowd that kept egging it on and wins. I'd be surprised if there are no laws against watching something bad unfold while you are cheering it on. I'm no lawyer though. But something to seriously think about. As said before, you have a son to think about. You don't want to risk anything, right? Glad you're checking with your lawyer but even so, you never know if something goes south that you'll be looking to retain him...

Were you the one who called the cops on me??? It is okay, I am not mad. I am actually surprised someone cared enough about my well being.

The cops can say they do not support after the fact, but we have it on video, them telling us at that board meeting. No idea if that will matter or not. I flat asked them and the entire board. We have already made a huge difference and they know it. This ref, my new friend, the cops know who he is, trust me. Dude has lived there for 40 years. He has been to prison more than once, dude is probably on freaking parole still, they know everything we doing.

I love how Gary talks about this type of redneck ###### like it's something more than a buncha white trash hillbillies fighting in the back yard. There are no founders, jesus, and anyone that makes business cards for this crap needs his head examined.

Here is another one in the backyard. Black guy is semi-pro, his brother is pro. He is about to go pro, I think next year. Other dude is just some 20 year old buck that can kick ass. Check it out.

Were you the one who called the cops on me??? It is okay, I am not mad. I am actually surprised someone cared enough about my well being.

The cops can say they do not support after the fact, but we have it on video, them telling us at that board meeting. No idea if that will matter or not. I flat asked them and the entire board. We have already made a huge difference and they know it. This ref, my new friend, the cops know who he is, trust me. Dude has lived there for 40 years. He has been to prison more than once, dude is probably on freaking parole still, they know everything we doing.

I'm just learning of this fight thing now so no I didn't call the cops. It's not my biz anyway, esp being in CA. You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I just fear something will go down at some point and whether or not the cops involved get in trouble won't matter if you wind up in trouble.

• Like 1

I'm just learning of this fight thing now so no I didn't call the cops. It's not my biz anyway, esp being in CA. You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I just fear something will go down at some point and whether or not the cops involved get in trouble won't matter if you wind up in trouble.

I did not think you knew, was not sure what I had said at the other site or when, probably one of my family members. Two of these fighters are my 2nd cousins, so I am sure most of the family knows by now. Not a secret anymore anyway.

There were over 60 people last fight night and everyone thought we rained out. Not sure why they would pick me over everyone else and the guy renting the building, but you never know. Hoping to find out soon. :D

If someone gets hurt they will sue the organizers, ask your lawyer about deep pockets.

Secondly, the foam tiles and duct tape need to be doubled. That ring was like zoolanders center for ants. And maybe put it on something other than dirt if you are going to use Danner Tanner as a ref

I'm with Kutulu and Drobs on this.

Looks like they are all having fun in a controlled environment....Doing what they want to do. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If someone gets hurt they will sue the organizers, ask your lawyer about deep pockets.

Secondly, the foam tiles and duct tape need to be doubled. That ring was like zoolanders center for ants. And maybe put it on something other than dirt if you are going to use Danner Tanner as a ref

:thumbsup: Was surprised it held up the entire night. Had at least 10 fights that night. Several MMA that even got down on the ground.

I was just there tonight, it still there and can still be used. Suppose to have actual ring next event. Those were some kind of wrestling mats from a sports store. I have just donated stuff mainly.

Where you been colts?

he's been watching people kick ass and chewing bubblegum

Well it is amateur fighting so its understandable that they look like they are just swinging wildly. Still, it irks me when I see people with no form fighting. Same way I feel when I see someone swinging a baseball bat when they have no form to it.

Gary, to be clear I wasn't trying to piss on your cheerios last night. Well, maybe I was, because I was in an Embassy Suites in Irvine (Hi Mobb Deep!) drinking free happy hour drinks for two hours and watching the World Series, so I was a little drunk. :cheers:

But, I'd still be a little careful. There is a lot to go wrong here. You've mentioned having a "ref;" when I've done martial arts including reffing, we by definition were higher ranked and better skilled than the people they were officiating. Especially in MMA, things can go south really quickly. In the first vid you've showed it looks like your ref has a quick hook which is good. I haven't watched the others.

Anyway, good luck. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm watching America die a slow, painful death.

Hell yeah, you should come watch with me bro.

1201 south Bedford.

Just tell them you know me. EVERYONE knows me down there.

Super shtty part of town. That Aleah Beckerle house is right down the street. where they found her.

Not gonna lie, I don't really do South Bedford, especially after dark.. I live in McCutchanville man..

I'll keep an eye out for you folks on the evening news though..

Not gonna lie, I don't really do South Bedford, especially after dark.. I live in McCutchanville man..

I'll keep an eye out for you folks on the evening news though..

LOL. It is a bad part of town. Someone called the cops on me again. This time, they showed up at the fight club building. They asked me if we were in there fighting right now. I told them no, but I told them to come watch the next event and then I gave them all the details.

I bet this is on the news soon. LOL

Where you been colts?

Been busy as hell bro. So busy, I have lost weight, a bunch. :D

Moving on up......

That dude just sorta collapsed, did he have a heart attack or something? :unsure:

That dude just sorta collapsed, did he have a heart attack or something? :unsure:

Nope, not a heart attack. Harley is just a focking BEAST. Dude just could not take it any longer and just dropped so he would not get hit again. He was okay later on that night.

have you discovered that you are actually tyler yet?

My advice which you didnt ask for nor want: In the relative short term you have described your life as achieving a level of security and stability that youve never had before. Dont fock it up being stupid thinking you are invincible. A good way to ensure you dont is to avoid being sketchy. We could do a pole but on a 1-10 in sketchiness Id call this a solid 8