Photo

Latavius Murray.....was that really a TD yesterday?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CornKobb

CornKobb

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:23 AM

I was watching red zone and as he reached out he fumbled into the end zone . Kyle Rudolph recovered after a 1 minute scrum for the football in the end zone and the announcer said rudolph got credit for the td.

but Latavius got the TD?

anyone see this?

#2 CornKobb

CornKobb

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

I guess he broke the plain of the end zone.....and my heart

#3 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:28 AM

Sounds like the beginning of a country song...

#4 CornKobb

CornKobb

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:30 AM

Sounds like the beginning of a country song...

Yeah....this has been a nightmare season. lol

#5 rotisserieking

rotisserieking

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:39 PM

I saw it come across as a fumble recovery by Rudolph (Yahoo) but then when I went back about 10 minutes later they'd updated it to be a TD for Murray. I'm guessing there was a review? Not sure who would have challenged it since Minnesota scored either way. I thought scoring reviews only happened the last 2 minutes of each half. Helped my Draft Kings roster though.

#6 The Hood

The Hood

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:23 PM

I saw it come across as a fumble recovery by Rudolph (Yahoo) but then when I went back about 10 minutes later they'd updated it to be a TD for Murray. I'm guessing there was a review? Not sure who would have challenged it since Minnesota scored either way. I thought scoring reviews only happened the last 2 minutes of each half. Helped my Draft Kings roster though.

No all TD's and turnovers are auto reviewed now.  Saw it on redzone, TV booth didn't seem to get the change but it came out within few minutes that the official scorer had it for Murray from reporters at the game.     

#7 stonewall

stonewall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

We need  a stat correction......to a Rudolph TD

:pointstosky:

I feel my football knowledge is vastly superior to my opponents. I also am just in general, a smarter person. These two things should allow me a huge advantage. But I've yet to be truly dominant.

#8 Ehlana

Ehlana

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:57 PM

Murray manager in my league is 0-8 so far this year but currently has a 4 pt win. If the play got changed to a Rudolph TD he would lose.