Sign in to follow this  
BeeefyTaco

Keeper Decision

Have the 8th pick out of 10 teams. We're starting a keeper league, so assuming LJ, LT, SA go 1-2-3, where is a reasonable spot for Bush to be drafted in a keeper? I was thinking of taking him with my 2nd pick at 13. Is that foolish?

Thanks for the insight!

i think that would be a fair spot to take him at. it really depends on how many keepers u take, but he might hurt u a bit this year, but in years to come if u can keep him he will be a great pikcup.

Have the 8th pick out of 10 teams. We're starting a keeper league, so assuming LJ, LT, SA go 1-2-3, where is a reasonable spot for Bush to be drafted in a keeper? I was thinking of taking him with my 2nd pick at 13. Is that foolish?

Thanks for the insight!

If he is still there , I would take him there, especially since it is now a keeper league. He is someone who you can keep for a long while. I was lucky enough to see him in person vs the Titans, and trust me, he is the real deal. The man has JETS.........

sorry... info is we keep 2 players at the end of the year. I was going to go RB, then another RB if one of the top 11 were on the board, if not I'd go WR, but now I can't forget Bush may be there and may be great for round 2 in the years to come.

I see no problem with taking Reggie at #13. Unless your league has some rule like you cant keep a guy for more than a year in a row or something like that. If you can have him for years to come, he should be money.

Yea it's a Keeper League where you can keep someone for as long as you want, just ahve to keep giving up that round you drafted them in :pointstosky:

some say that Bush will be a really good back in the future, which is true. However, I think he may end up having a better year than most expect this year. I think Bush would be a perfect complimentary back to a Ronnie Brown or a Cadilac Williams.

In a keeper league, go for it. I'm picking 9th in a 14 team keeper league, and I'm going to take him in the second if he is still there.

Thanks for the insight!

Like others have said, Bush in the 2nd could be money, especially if you can pair him up with a young stud like Ronnie, Caddy, SJax.