Sign in to follow this  
Beef Ravioli

What should I do Brown / Benson

I tried unsucessfully to handcuff a running back duo - so I now have KJ, Deuce, Cedric Benson, Laurence Maroney, Deangelo Williams, Lendale White. I could get Chris Brown for Cedric Benson - good move or no?

I tried unsucessfully to handcuff a running back duo - so I now have KJ, Deuce, Cedric Benson, Laurence Maroney, Deangelo Williams, Lendale White. I could get Chris Brown for Cedric Benson - good move or no?

Probably not a bad idea, since you'll have the Titans backs.. and Thomas Jones could ruin Benson. Brown will be injured, though...

Auction keeper question: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222762

So what about T. henry...Hold onto a starter in benson and don't worry about chris brown...they are going to play 3 running backs this year. stick with benson

So what about T. henry...Hold onto a starter in benson and don't worry about chris brown...they are going to play 3 running backs this year. stick with benson

:pointstosky: