Sign in to follow this  
skyyaa

Drop Aaron Brooks?

I drafted Brooks about a month ago (I know it was an early draft), but he's really sucked it up in the preseason. Should I drop his ass and pick up Johnson? I have Favre and Bledsoe on my roster already.

I drafted Brooks about a month ago (I know it was an early draft), but he's really sucked it up in the preseason. Should I drop his ass and pick up Johnson? I have Favre and Bledsoe on my roster already.

This is like a Presidential vote. Who's gonna fock you less? I'd probably hang on to Brooks just because he has more talent to throw to.

I'd chill out and hang on to Brooks for now. I doubt anyone else is rushing out to get Johnson anyway! I would grab OAK backup if he is announced as starter before BJ.

Its pre-season... Tonight he is doing well and you have 2 other QB's ahead of him. Brooks is a tier 3 QB and Johnson is a high tier 4. I'd hang on for a couple of weeks and see out the Raiders pan out... Brooks might be able to hit some solid numbers. I've got him as my backup and am looking for a third just in case. As your third, he's not bad... If I had to drop one of them, I might even look to drop Favre in favor of Brooks. ADP puts Favre as a 10th rounder and Brooks as a 9th. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth ;)