Sign in to follow this  
44% of younger Americans believe Obama had a bigger impact than George Washington...

I dont actually think youre insane. I think you say things you know arent true because youre led by your feelings and emotions. You know Trump is the most divisive president of your lifetime but you hate libruls so you form your opinion around your feelings rather than any facts. The irony is that you criticize people for being led by their emotions all the time when youre the worst offender here.

:lol:

Good stuff.

I dont actually think youre insane. I think you say things you know arent true because youre led by your feelings and emotions. You know Trump is the most divisive president of your lifetime but you hate libruls so you form your opinion around your feelings rather than any facts. The irony is that you criticize people for being led by their emotions all the time when youre the worst offender here.

I say thinks based on facts that I read and research, feeling have no place in what I state. Feelings are irrelevant to facts.

I likely do dislike leftists to a high degree, and liberals more than I dislike conservatives. My opinion is derived from studies, reporting, surveys, things I can source; that is not something you can say.

Throwing your self-perceptions at me is not going to work, it evident to anyone that you tend to bring emotion more and intelligence less, no facts, just feelings....

The thing is you all seem to think your feelings equal racism.

Just because now you feel race do you believe that means you are now experiencing racism? No mothafuckas, that is not racism.

I'll share my racist experiences and you come back and share yours.

Let's see how Obama ushered in the racist era for you all. Dig deep. I'll be back after 7 pm EST.

Just because now you feel race do you believe that means you are now experiencing racism? No mothafuckas, that is not racism.

Let's see how Obama ushered in the racist era for you all. Dig deep. I'll be back after 7 pm EST.

You aren't white, therefore you cannot speak to what we endure..... right?

WE get to decide what racism is for us, that is our truth, we are "woke" to this truth that you cannot understand nor speak to....sorry, not my rules....

• Like 2

WE get to decide what racism is for us, that is our truth, we are "woke" to this truth that you cannot understand nor speak to....sorry, not my rules....

:first:

It is funny to me how oblivious she is that white liberals are the most racist people alive and that's the party she supports. Whoosh.

I've been told by several minorites that I can't dance because I'm white. If minorities are told they can't do something because the color of their skin, it's called......................what? Racism.

I've been told by several minorities that the reason I can't play safety or defensive back in the NFL is because I'm white. If minorities are told they can't play quarterback because of the color of their skin, it's called.................what? Racism.

Blacks are played out as political capital. That's why the democrats are importing other types of minorities. Plus some blacks have escaped.

We'll just see now won't we???

Btw, I am sooooooooooooo sick of race. I am so tired of reading about it, talking about it. Just over it. At this point, if someone isn't hanging from a tree, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. The horse has been beaten dead, resurrected from the grave and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. Is there anything more that needs to be discussed? I don't think so. I'm kinda tired of it.

I don't even care anymore really.

Actually, I don't care. Whatever. Sorry you feel racism. Welcome to the club.

Btw, I am sooooooooooooo sick of race. I am so tired of reading about it, talking about it. Just over it. At this point, if someone isn't hanging from a tree, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. The horse has been beaten dead, resurrected from the grave and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. Is there anything more that needs to be discussed? I don't think so. I'm kinda tired of it.

You might be tired of it, but I would guess a lot of the blacks in this country still like to bring it up when something goes against them...

Btw, I am sooooooooooooo sick of race.

So stop talking about it. Easy-peasy. Or do you want me to get you a list of all the threads on this site that don't include any talk of race? I wouldn't want to assume you are incapable of doing that yourself, but, one never knows.

Yeah, it has been overdone for sure. There are so many far more important issues before us, but they arent sexy like racism, even misogyny seems to have overtaken the race baiters.....for now

I hope that enough folks get tired of it as well, and move on to real problems, but for now we have the reprieve of CNN having Trump, and not spending any time on other dog whistle stuff.

Sure there are racists out there, and ye son occasion everyone likes experiences it, but so what, let people be dumb and move on. I dont waste any time on them.