Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** 2016 NFL Draft Round 1 - Discussion Thread **

You kidding? You don't sit your 4th overall pick unless it's a qb - Zeke will start.

Sorry I don't see it. Especially since they picked up Alfred Morris in the offseason. I see a three headed monster with them. Zeke will work his way in to get more carries by the end of the season but I'm not touching him in redraft in the first couple of rounds

Or more recently, Melvin Gordon.

So pretty much a rookie Ryan Mathews type hype situation coming?

Not behind that line. Even Gordon would be fine as a Cowboy. Zeke is a monster too. 225 pounds. I hate the Cowboys and that kid scares me.

Sorry I don't see it. Especially since they picked up Alfred Morris in the offseason. I see a three headed monster with them. Zeke will work his way in to get more carries by the end of the season but I'm not touching him in redraft in the first couple of rounds

Morris sucks and scares nobody. Have you seen his decline. He mediocre at BEST.

Morris sucks and scares nobody. Have you seen his decline. He mediocre at BEST.

I would say it had more to do with WAS IMO. But that's me. I know ppls opinions differ. I see Alf as the goal line back with McFragil and Zeke splitting the rest of the field. Zeke also needs to be able to block for Romo least he break another clavicle

Zeke is a top ten rb .

Cleveland traded down, Tennessee trades up....Tunsil??

1.07 - 49ers select DeForest Buckner, DE

Chip Kelly over drafts an Oregon duck. He's a clown.

What in the absolute f*ck?? Ryan Pace doesnt know what hes doing just like i predicted last year. They trade up to get him. It just doesnt make sense.

He and Morris in the backfield should make a huge improvement!

Lol, the only time Alf will see that huddle is to bring Elliott a water bottle. Ha ha ha all my redneck Cowboy friends from work are texting me asking about this 'Zeke' guy.

Chip Kelly over drafts an Oregon duck. He's a clown.

I still wish he was in Philly

What in the absolute f*ck?? Ryan Pace doesnt know what hes doing just like i predicted last year. They trade up to get him. It just doesnt make sense.

He was being mocked considerably to the G-men at 10.

That video of Tunsil is costing him a decent chuck of change...

Clearly. But he had character concerns before this too. but the fact the titans traded up and didnt take him speaks volumes.

they were rumoured to take him at 1 when they had the #1 pick.

1.10 - Giants select Eli Apple, CB

Sad I am.

There is no chance, no chance, they took a back with the 4th overall pick to be a part timer - zero.. At the time, we were in a "secure a need/insurance" mode when signing Morris. He came cheap, and is now a nice safety net luxury. But Zeke is the man, bank it.

Sad I am.

OMG, wtf is going on in Giants land? Even Philly is laughing at that.

I hate the Cowboys and that kid scares me.

this is what i have been trying to explain on other forums. no matter how good ramsey might be, he isn't going to force opposing offensive coordinators to change the way they scheme for the cowboys (at least for a couple of years). on the other hand, elliott running behind that line is going to scare the out of every defensive coordinator in the NFC.

i would have picked ramsey, but the elliott pick makes a lot of sense. time will tell.

this is what i have been trying to explain on other forums. no matter how good ramsey might be, he isn't going to force opposing offensive coordinators to change the way they scheme for the cowboys (at least for a couple of years). on the other hand, elliott running behind that line is going to scare the ###### out of every defensive coordinator in the NFC.

i would have picked ramsey, but the elliott pick makes a lot of sense. time will tell.

Hes a running back. No it does make sense. Stupid pick.

I still wish he was in Philly

Me too. I wanted him in Philly with his asbergers forever.

Still annoyed as hell about the Bears crappy GM Ryan Pace. People were touting Pace as a product of the Saints machine of drafting awesomeness when they have been one of the worst drafting teams in the NFL.

Clearly. But he had character concerns before this too. but the fact the titans traded up and didnt take him speaks volumes.

they were rumoured to take him at 1 when they had the #1 pick.

TN traded back from 1 and had their sights set on Conklin. They traded back up after the news of Tunsil broke. He may fall to the Raiders.

OMG, wtf is going on in Giants land? Even Philly is laughing at that.

William Jackson III is a better corner. Jack to the Raiders?

this is what i have been trying to explain on other forums. no matter how good ramsey might be, he isn't going to force opposing offensive coordinators to change the way they scheme for the cowboys (at least for a couple of years). on the other hand, elliott running behind that line is going to scare the ###### out of every defensive coordinator in the NFC.

I fear Ramsey was the next Ed Reed, and we passed. The other side is, I fear we would of stuck him at corner and he would have never gotten the chance, and - been just an above average corner... Zeke could be a bigger difference maker than Ramsey, in his role - he better damn well be.

Is it just me or does it feel like a talent sparse draft?

the real talent/value is in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.