Sign in to follow this  
edjr

A video to teach you the ins and outs of beating your wife. Muslim/Allah

Sad part, this is just the Muslim religion, this isn't radical Muslim.

:(

Not saying every Muslim man adheres to this, but the fact they can't be punished for "beating their wives" is just despicable.

You mean smart like you? Let me see if I can slow this down for you and speak in your lingo: Like your daughter must be super proud of her super cool dad. While her friends parents are getting raises, promotions and opening new businesses, you are getting laid. Like i said, she must be super proud of you dude! Totally awesome DJ too! :doh:

She is super proud. Her father is successful. Putting her through college. Has a great relationship with her mother. She even got me a World's Greatest Dad shirt when she was 8. So there. :music_guitarred:

Sad part, this is just the Muslim religion, this isn't radical Muslim.

:(

Not saying every Muslim man adheres to this, but the fact they can't be punished for "beating their wives" is just despicable.

Not punished by their religion. But still have to follow lawsof the country they live in.

Not punished by their religion. But still have to follow lawsof the country they live in.

What punishment is there for beating your wife in Pakistan?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/28/asia/pakistan-women-light-beating/

Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly,' Islamic council says

The leader of a Pakistani Islamic council has proposed a bill that allows husbands to "lightly beat" their wives as a form of discipline.
In the 75-page proposal, Mohammad Khan Sheerani suggests a light beating is acceptable should the need arise to punish a woman. The proposal bans forceful beating, saying only a small stick is necessary to instill fear.
The Council of Islamic Ideology is a powerful constitutional body that advises the Pakistani legislature whether laws are in line with the teachings of Islam.
Its proposed bill is seen as a response to the rejected Punjab Women Protection bill for abused women. The council shunned it as "un-Islamic" and wrote its own bill, which includes the recommendation for the light beating.
"A husband should be allowed to lightly beat his wife if she defies his commands and refuses to dress up as per his desires; turns down demand of intercourse without any religious excuse or does not take bath after intercourse or menstrual periods," Pakistan's Express-Tribune newspaper cited the proposal as saying.
The proposal also calls for a beating if a woman does not wear a hijab, if she interacts with strangers, speaks too loudly or gives others cash without her husband's permission, according to the newspaper.
It also suggests bans on various activities, including women fighting in wars. But it allows women to participate in politics and become judges, and proposes that the need for a guardian for women of age is not required.
The proposal also says that women should not be permitted to receive non-relatives or foreign officials, and they should not use birth control pills without asking their husbands.
Proposals by the Council of Islamic Ideology are recommendations and are not applicable unless passed by legislators.

How focked up are these people? :(

What punishment is there for beating your wife in Pakistan?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/28/asia/pakistan-women-light-beating/

Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly,' Islamic council says

How focked up are these people? :(

Again, they are subjected to the laws of the country they live in. We don't dictate Pakistan's laws. A Christian could also beat his wife in Pakistan.

And to answer the second part of your post, the ones who believe in beating their wives (Muslim or otherwise) are quite focked up.

She is super proud. Her father is successful. Putting her through college. Has a great relationship with her mother. She even got me a World's Greatest Dad shirt when she was 8. So there. :music_guitarred:

You keep telling yourself that. One day you will actually believe it.

there has to be a video? Are you saying only muslims beat their wives?

no I am saying only ragheads have a holy book and religious imams condoning it. No where in the bible and I have never heard the Pope talking about how to beat women.

no I am saying only ragheads have a holy book and religious imams condoning it. No where in the bible and I have never heard the Pope talking about how to beat women.

And there are millions and millions of Muslims who don't beat their wives. Christians' holy book says a lot of ridiculous things too.

And there are millions and millions of Muslims who don't beat their wives. Christians' holy book says a lot of ridiculous things too.

does it say to beat your wife, and rape girls?

lets just say, since at least 38% of muslims agree with Jihad, we can go ahead and use that number, thats 540 million of the 1.5 million muslims in the world will condone this

its not like its a small % like your .003% of population that think trannies are the new goto pandering demographic

does it say to beat your wife, and rape girls?

lets just say, since at least 38% of muslims agree with Jihad, we can go ahead and use that number, thats 540 million of the 1.5 million muslims in the world will condone this

its not like its a small % like your .003% of population that think trannies are the new goto pandering demographic

How about you don't beat your woman and I don't beat mine? And we arrest those who do? Although I'm super-duper impressed with your statistics, they mean nothing to me.

How about you don't beat your woman and I don't beat mine? And we arrest those who do? Although I'm super-duper impressed with your statistics, they mean nothing to me.

of course it doesn't the left doesn't like stats

probably cause you stopped around 8th grade "math" and never bothered learning much more

feelings are what matter, so I'll put this into terms you will understand

how do you think those women feel

cause us conservatives think that Islam as a whole is wrong and beating women, no matter what faith or country you live in, its still wrong

of course it doesn't the left doesn't like stats

probably cause you stopped around 8th grade "math" and never bothered learning much more

feelings are what matter, so I'll put this into terms you will understand

how do you think those women feel

cause us conservatives think that Islam as a whole is wrong and beating women, no matter what faith or country you live in, its still wrong

I'm pretty sure both conservatives and liberals think beating women is wrong.

It's a disgusting cult and I want nothing to do with those who practice that so called religion.

She even got me a World's Greatest Dad shirt when she was 8. So there. :music_guitarred:

You think you're better than me?

another moronic statement, where are the beating your wife is ok Christian videos?

Not a video, but the concept exists: http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/whatiscdd.html

Christian Domestic Discipline is practised only within the bounds of marriage. "A Christian Domestic Discipline marriage is set up according to the guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority, if need be, through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and order in his home, protect his marriage, and help his wife mature in her Christian walk. In a true Christian Domestic Discipline marriage, discipline is tempered with the knowledge that the husband must answer to God for his actions and decisions in his position of authority..."

It's funny when so called smart guys try so hard to defend Islam by struggling to equate it with Christianity.

Pretty focking stupid.

You think you're better than me?

you might be great, but I'm greatest. I have the shirt to prove it

you might be great, but I'm greatest. I have the shirt to prove it

Is it your 'Tony the Tiger' shirt from 2nd grade? 'You're Grrrrrrreeeaaaattttt!'

Not a video, but the concept exists: http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/whatiscdd.html

Christian Domestic Discipline is practised only within the bounds of marriage. "A Christian Domestic Discipline marriage is set up according to the guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority, if need be, through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and order in his home, protect his marriage, and help his wife mature in her Christian walk. In a true Christian Domestic Discipline marriage, discipline is tempered with the knowledge that the husband must answer to God for his actions and decisions in his position of authority..."

Nice try. Actually it really wasn't. Every "concept" exists somewhere, if you are willing to cherry pick.

I don't wanna be a part of any marriage that doesn't include at least a little spanking.

Nice try. Actually it really wasn't. Every "concept" exists somewhere, if you are willing to cherry pick.

Not true. People asked for proof of Christians advocating wife beating, and I provided it. Care to do the same for all the atheist wife beaters?

Not true. People asked for proof of Christians advocating wife beating, and I provided it. Care to do the same for all the atheist wife beaters?

That is not proof. From your link:

This website, as well as any information presented herein, is intended for purposes of education or entertainment only. Views or opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of ownership or management.

"Entertainment only. Oh, and btw, we don't necessarily agree with this crap." LOL. There are no links to the authors in order to judge credibility. There is no proof that this is sanctioned by any Christian church. IOW, it's bullsh*t. You can find anything on the Internet. If this is the best you got on this topic you're basically proving the other side's point.

I have noticed that fvcked up Muslim practices are always the fault of the religion. But if you point to fvcked up Christian practices in the Bible it always doesn't seem to count because fewer Christians subscribe to those practices.

It's almost like religious extremism is the problem rather than the actual tenets of the faith.

I have noticed that fvcked up Muslim practices are always the fault of the religion. But if you point to fvcked up Christian practices in the Bible it always doesn't seem to count because fewer Christians subscribe to those practices.

It's almost like religious extremism is the problem rather than the actual tenets of the faith.

Yes, it's called evolution. Christians used to practice some of the abhorrent things described in the bible, but they grew out of it. Maybe in 10,000 years Islam will as well. Until then, Islam should be treated as if it was Christianity 2000 years ago. Thanks for proving the point.

The original constitution legalized slavery. We corrected that and don't do it anymore.'

Yes, it's called evolution. Christians used to practice some of the abhorrent things described in the bible, but they grew out of it. Maybe in 10,000 years Islam will as well. Until then, Islam should be treated as if it was Christianity 2000 years ago. Thanks for proving the point.

My point is that the primary difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to abhorrent practices is the % of extremists, not some big difference in the religion itself.

Thank YOU for agreeing with me. :thumbsup:

It's funny when so called smart guys try so hard to defend Islam by struggling to equate it with Christianity.

Pretty focking stupid.

Making the case for today by using examples from eons ago. What is with these people? They have that much white guilt going on? White guilt has to be the highest form of narcissism there is. Newsflash: you ain't that important white guilters. Stop trying to put yourselves in the middle of something you had nothing to do with.

My point is that the primary difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to abhorrent practices is the % of extremists, not some big difference in the religion itself.

One religion says thou shall not kill. The other says something different. I'd say there's a bit of a difference in the religion.

Uh, no. Christianity wasn't founded on violence, and Jesus/Moses weren't pedophiles. Lots more differences beyond the number of extremists.

One religion says thou shall not kill. The other says something different. I'd say there's a bit of a difference in the religion.

I would pull up the same old Bible quotes but you would then just move the goalposts. :wave:

I would pull up the same old Bible quotes but you would then just move the goalposts. :wave:

I acknowledge those stories exist. I don't acknowledge that what is portrayed in those stories are part of the make up of modern Christianity, or have been condoned by Christian churches for a very long time. If you want to bring up Jesus freaks and creationism you have a point about adhering to ancient beliefs. But not barbaric behavior. Christianity dumped that a long time ago. It still exists today in Islam, as the Koran demands.

That is not proof. From your link:

"Entertainment only. Oh, and btw, we don't necessarily agree with this crap." LOL. There are no links to the authors in order to judge credibility. There is no proof that this is sanctioned by any Christian church. IOW, it's bullsh*t. You can find anything on the Internet. If this is the best you got on this topic you're basically proving the other side's point.

Dude, I wasn't seriously suggesting CDD is a part of mainstream Christianity. Just like I don't think wife beating is part of mainstream Islam.

Just like they characterize libruhls, these simpletons can only process the most extreme, comical stereotypes of their enemies. Life is way too hard when you have to evaluate individuals as well, individuals.

Just like they characterize libruhls, these simpletons can only process the most extreme stereotypes of their enemies. Life is way too hard when you have to evaluate individuals as well, individuals.

Islam as a culture, never mind a religion, calls for very little individual behavior. Not a lot of variety going on there, nor is speaking out looked on as a good thing.

Dude, I wasn't seriously suggesting CDD was a part of mainstream Christianity. Just like I don't think wife beating is part of mainstream Islam.

Muhammad was apparently quite progressive for his time, but that means very little in today's world.

Can you at least acknowledge that most women in predominantly Muslim countries are still treated like sh!t in the name of Allah?

This sort of universal outlook on women in Christian society hasn't really existed in either of our lifetimes.

"As Riffat Hassan, professor of religious studies at the University of Louisville, puts it, "The way Islam has been practiced in most Muslim societies for centuries has left millions of Muslim women with battered bodies, minds and souls."

"Wife beating is so prevalent in the Muslim world that social workers who assist battered women in Egypt, for example, spend much of their time trying to convince victims that their husbands' violent acts are unacceptable."

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,185647,00.html

However, I also think that gender imbalance is a general issue for Muslim countries and not just Pakistan. If we see the rankings closely we will find that Muslim countries are right at the bottom.

For example, out of 144 countries ranked in 2016, not even a single Muslim majority country makes it into the top 50. Kazakhstan is the top among Muslim countries (51st) and out of the 30 Islamic countries which have been ranked, 25 are in the last 50 (90-144). In fact, the last 15 countries (130-144) are all Muslim majority countries. This is an astonishing figure and clearly points to an across the board problem in the Muslim world.

Of all the factors, the fact that a country has Muslim majority is perhaps the strongest predictor of a countrys position in this index.

What could be the reason behind that? In my opinion the reality is that Muslim countries by and large are time trapped and have failed to evolve due to religious orthodoxy. Religious orthodoxy is reflected in legal code which is skewed against women and also in the societys general mindset which is patriarchal. To quote, Lisa Beyer

While it is impossible, given their diversity, to paint one picture of women living under Islam today, it is clear that the religion has been used in most Muslim countries not to liberate but to entrench inequality.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13741944

Muhammad was apparently quite progressive for his time, but that means very little in today's world.

Can you at least acknowledge that most women in predominantly Muslim countries are still treated like sh!t in the name of Allah?

This sort of universal outlook on women in Christian society hasn't really existed in either of our lifetimes.

"As Riffat Hassan, professor of religious studies at the University of Louisville, puts it, "The way Islam has been practiced in most Muslim societies for centuries has left millions of Muslim women with battered bodies, minds and souls."

"Wife beating is so prevalent in the Muslim world that social workers who assist battered women in Egypt, for example, spend much of their time trying to convince victims that their husbands' violent acts are unacceptable."http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,185647,00.html

However, I also think that gender imbalance is a general issue for Muslim countries and not just Pakistan. If we see the rankings closely we will find that Muslim countries are right at the bottom.

For example, out of 144 countries ranked in 2016, not even a single Muslim majority country makes it into the top 50. Kazakhstan is the top among Muslim countries (51st) and out of the 30 Islamic countries which have been ranked, 25 are in the last 50 (90-144). In fact, the last 15 countries (130-144) are all Muslim majority countries. This is an astonishing figure and clearly points to an across the board problem in the Muslim world.

Of all the factors, the fact that a country has Muslim majority is perhaps the strongest predictor of a countrys position in this index.

What could be the reason behind that? In my opinion the reality is that Muslim countries by and large are time trapped and have failed to evolve due to religious orthodoxy. Religious orthodoxy is reflected in legal code which is skewed against women and also in the societys general mindset which is patriarchal. To quote, Lisa Beyer

While it is impossible, given their diversity, to paint one picture of women living under Islam today, it is clear that the religion has been used in most Muslim countries not to liberate but to entrench inequality.http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13741944

Sure women are treated like sh!t, but I have no idea if it is in the name of Allah.