Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Still wonder what Comey was up to leading up to the election?

Your BFF said it and i was responding to her when you ran to her defense. Try to keep up.

Dipshit...read what I've written and your responses to me. I don't give a Fock what someone else said.

The sisters are beside themselves. None of them voted for her yet they'll defend her criminal actions til the bitter end. :doh:

Making fun of you believing everything Fox says is not the same thing as defending her actions.

Dipshit...read what I've written and your responses to me. I don't give a Fock what someone else said.

I have re-read all of them and it appears that we agree that Comey didn't cost her the election. So why did you run to her defense? :dunno:

I have re-read all of them and it appears that we agree that Comey didn't cost her the election. So why did you run to her defense? :dunno:

Because Trump's his God right now.

Good lord...have a nice day in your delusional world.

What part of that story isn't true?

What part about it is? It's again unfounded stuff being presented and you but it because it looks bad for Hillary and you want to whine about Comey.

What part about it is?

Congress issued a criminal referral.

FBI Agents sought her medical records to prove she was lying and Comey denied them.

FBI Agents sought her medical records through other means and Comey pulled the plug, saying no prosecution of Hillary will take place despite all the evidence against her.

Congress issued a criminal referral.

FBI Agents sought her medical records to prove she was lying and Comey denied them.

FBI Agents sought her medical records through other means and Comey pulled the plug, saying no prosecution of Hillary will take place despite all the evidence against her.

according to?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/26/the-fbis-sideways-handling-of-hillary-clinton/

It's not just the Judge saying FBI agents sought her medical records. FBI does have access to them as part of the Patriot Act (https://cdt.org/insight/law-enforcement-national-security-access-to-medical-records/) which Comey shot down the request from his agents. They tried going through the NSA then Comey came out with his 'We're not going to prosecute her' dog and pony show.

Making fun of you believing everything Fox says is not the same thing as defending her actions.

In comparison, discrediting Fox just because they are Fox is just as stupid. Just saying.

I always wondered why no one from that place went to jail for all they did. Fockin Obama was like a substitute teacher. Anything went as long as you stayed quiet.

I always wondered why no one from that place went to jail for all they did. Fockin Obama was like a substitute teacher. Anything went as long as you stayed quiet.

A river of dirty money flows through the Clinton Foundation. The swamp is filled with people that owe the Clintons in one way or another.

In comparison, discrediting Fox just because they are Fox is just as stupid. Just saying.

Im discrediting an article on a known biased source (fox) written by a known liar in Napolitano. HTH

The three biggest things he ran on...Muslim ban, building a wall, and repeal and replace healthcare, have all failed miserably. He's accomplished one thing- not screwing up Obama's great economy. Wohooo

And he only has 1360 days left.

#orangemoron

Im discrediting an article on a known biased source (fox) written by a known liar in Napolitano. HTH

Napolitano was proven right about the dossier claim. HTH.

You're ATTEMPTING to...................and failing miserably. Link to known liar part?

You're ATTEMPTING to...................and failing miserably. Link to known liar part?

The wiretapping stuff...british spying...you know, the crap Trump repeated and Fox took him off for a bit because of it.

Not failing at all. He makes claims without a ton of support...you, of course, buy it because of what it says.

And he only has 1360 days left.

#orangemoron

that gives him plenty of time to turn things around period but its first hundred days were an absolute disaster. A lesson on how to fail everything you attempt.

The wiretapping stuff...british spying...you know, the crap Trump repeated and Fox took him off for a bit because of it.

Not failing at all. He makes claims without a ton of support...you, of course, buy it because of what it says.

The wiretapping turned out to be true.

British intelligence was on to Russian ties to Trump Associates. GCHQ clued in the FBI. I thought you said you get your facts in order.

The wiretapping turned out to be true.

British intelligence was on to Russian ties to Trump Associates. GCHQ clued in the FBI. I thought you said you get your facts in order.

Wiretapping has been proven false. Many times...holy you are dense. Maybe bring up Susan Rice again and the BS the WH tried to manufacture that ended with Nunes revising himself because of it.

I do have facts in order...you amseem to still be buying into Breitbart crap and opinions rather than fact. Quite typical of you.

Poor Sho needs to see someone actually attaching a listening device circa 1970s to a wire to admit the wiretapping a.k.a. surveillance occurred.

Your poor wife still doesn't have callphone or wifi at your house? All your communication is wired right? :lol:

Poor Sho needs to see someone actually attaching a listening device circa 1970s to a wire to admit the wiretapping a.k.a. surveillance occurred.

Your poor wife still doesn't have callphone or wifi at your house? All your communication is wired right? :lol:

Poor Filthy has to continue to make things up in order to argue.

His failures explain why he can't get out of the 40's in approval rating. :wave:

Rome wasn't built in a day! It took Obama a year to pass Obamacare with a Super Majority. Go figure?

He had the most productive first 100 days since the 1940s.

Signed 28 bills and resolutions into law

Signed 30 executive orders

Visited 11 states for events

Had in-person meetings with 15 foreign leaders

Held 1 solo press conference, held 8 with foreign leaders

You must have missed that.

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary a two digit lead before the election?

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Rome wasn't built in a day! It took Obama a year to pass Obamacare with a Super Majority. Go figure?

He had the most productive first 100 days since the 1940s.

Signed 28 bills and resolutions into law

Signed 30 executive orders

Visited 11 states for events

Had in-person meetings with 15 foreign leaders

Held 1 solo press conference, held 8 with foreign leaders

You must have missed that.

Are these the same polls that gave Hillary a two digit lead before the election?

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

You keep repeating that lie on productive.

28 bills and resolutions...note that have to add in the resolutions. Some of these are nothing but naming people to posts and Mattis' waiver. What productive meaningful legislation has he actually signed? I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

Executive orders...again...meaningless crap that is "we intend to do this"...and the few that had some teeth behind them? Got focking overturned by the courts.

11 visits...paid for by his campaign as he holds rallies rather than governs. That is not productive to anything other than him feeding his fragile ego.

Good lord you really are not smart...and another who does not understand polling data.