Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Well this seems shady as all hell

So, the FBI building in DC is a Raging Crap Trap. They literally have Nets on the outside of the building to catch the stone facing from falling on people and killing them on the sidewalk below. The whole building is a raging shiitole.

so the FBI worked with the GSA and other agencies to come up with a plan for years. The plan was settled that a private developer would build the campus probably somewhere in Virginia where lands cheaper and more plentiful but somewhere, and in return, the private developer would get the FBI plot in DC and build a mixed-use complex most likely to include a high-end Hotel.

Nobody wants FBI building. It would literally be a scrape off for the prime real estate upon which it sits.

And then the hotel king becomes president. He doesn't want the competition for his hotel. You know, the one where all the people from the Middle East pay outrageous sums of money that is in no way anything like shoveling money to the CGI for access to the administration.

there's pictures of trump meeting with the GSA. Even though they Administration completely denies that. Hey, that sounds familiar!

Turns out, after Trump got elected, they did a full 180 on the project. And now the plan has been scrapped and no new competition will ultimately get to the FBI location.

Now remember, Trump's word is that he recused himself from all his business dealings. He didn't, but he swears it.

This one sounds particularly Shady.

This is one where I might admit Trump has a conflict, as his hotel is right across the street. That is not me admitting that Trump has in any way interfered with anything. The best way to solve the conflict is to have the project sit and the FBI continue to use the building until Trump is out as Trump will be blamed for any development on the property by anyone. The FBI building isn't as much an eyesore as the fortifications around it. It needs to go. But it can wait another 2 years. ;)

One word..

Consumed.

heard them drumming up this fake outrage on CNN on my ride home yesterday.

They just pull stuff to criticize out of a hat I think.

There's one thing for sure. Wiff will be parroting those same fake outrage talking points here within an hour

heard them drumming up this fake outrage on CNN on my ride home yesterday.

They just pull stuff to criticize out of a hat I think.

There's one thing for sure. Wiff will be parroting those same fake outrage talking points here within an hour

Spend every waking minute watching cable news, some existence that dude has.

he hops around to the TMZs, the View etc. As evidence by his content.

This is one where I might admit Trump has a conflict, as his hotel is right across the street. That is not me admitting that Trump has in any way interfered with anything. The best way to solve the conflict is to have the project sit and the FBI continue to use the building until Trump is out as Trump will be blamed for any development on the property by anyone. The FBI building isn't as much an eyesore as the fortifications around it. It needs to go. But it can wait another 2 years. ;)

Trump more involved in stopping FBI HQ move than previously known, emails show

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump was more instrumental than previously known in scrapping plans to move the FBI headquarters out of Washington to the DC suburbs, according to newly released internal government emails.

The documents were released Thursday by House Democrats in a letter to General Services Administrator Emily Murphy that suggests she misled Congress about the President's involvement.

"New documents provided to the Oversight Committee indicate that President Trump met personally with you, the FBI, and White House officials on January 24, 2018, where he was directly involved with the decision to abandon the long-term relocation plan and instead move ahead with the more expensive proposal to construct a new building on the same site, and thereby prevent Trump Hotel competitors from acquiring the land," states the letter by Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and other senior Democrats.

Trump more involved in stopping FBI HQ move than previously known, emails show

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump was more instrumental than previously known in scrapping plans to move the FBI headquarters out of Washington to the DC suburbs, according to newly released internal government emails.

The documents were released Thursday by House Democrats in a letter to General Services Administrator Emily Murphy that suggests she misled Congress about the President's involvement.

"New documents provided to the Oversight Committee indicate that President Trump met personally with you, the FBI, and White House officials on January 24, 2018, where he was directly involved with the decision to abandon the long-term relocation plan and instead move ahead with the more expensive proposal to construct a new building on the same site, and thereby prevent Trump Hotel competitors from acquiring the land," states the letter by Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and other senior Democrats.

Take a look at the original plan to move the FBI, it is loaded with corruption and kick backs.

There is a new meme taking over the public conscious this week.

NPC.

It has already been banned by Twitter and called a "hate meme" by CNN.

I was having a hard time understanding what the meme meant, but this thread made it crystal clear.

Wiff = NPC

NYT attempts to explain it: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/npc-twitter-ban.html

"Its a long story, but the short version is that a group of young, extremely pro-Trump internet trolls have spent the past several years mocking anti-Trump people as whiny, easily triggered snowflakes who are primarily motivated by social acceptance rather than by logic and critical thinking"

"

Many of Mr. Trumps supporters including, as of last week, Kanye West put their support for him in the language of freethinking rationality and paint the other side as being motivated by blind loyalty and identity politics. (Mr. West said of his pre-Trump-supporting days, I was programmed to think from a victimized mentality.)

The NPC meme fits neatly into this narrative and offers Mr. Trumps online supporters an easy shorthand way to paint liberals as humorless prudes who say Drumpf because the HBO host John Oliver told them to, who march in protests and put on pink pussyhats because theyre the popular things to do, and whose views cant withstand scrutiny."

Pretty spot on.

Now remember, Trump's word is that he recused himself from all his business dealings. He didn't, but he swears it.

This one sounds particularly Shady.

To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Mark Twain

drobeski, on 19 Oct 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

heard them drumming up this fake outrage on CNN

--------

IroniCal. Lol

NPC - from the same people who would knee jerk blow the guy even if he shoved melanoma down the stairs of Air Force One. 😁😁😁

the same crew that gets triggered every time anybody says anything mean about their hero. Fake news!! waaaah!! What about!!! 😨😵

drobeski, on 19 Oct 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

heard them drumming up this fake outrage on CNN

--------

IroniCal. Lol

It's strange that you don't know the difference between you bombarding this place 24/7 and what Dr. O commented on...

That's kind of your deal though, very little self-awareness.

It's strange that you don't know the difference between you bombarding this place 24/7 and what Dr. O commented on...

That's kind of your deal though, very little self-awareness.

.. and how many Trump threads have I posted this week?

You guys are so typical. And so easy. Jesus, we had two exact identical threads about the same subject (poco) and filthy and co would juggle back and forth between each one to keep them alive. But the minute I threw out one post you guys start crying and bitching like Little Women - why you making fun of our boy? Waaaahhh!!!!

Triggered much? Lol 😂

ETA, got to love reality being too dim-witted to see the irony of somebody bitching about me being on the news Nets and then quoting from CNN. LOL

.. and how many Trump threads have I posted this week?

You guys are so typical. And so easy. Jesus, we had two exact identical threads about the same subject (poco) and filthy and co would juggle back and forth between each one to keep them alive. But the minute I threw out one post you guys start crying and bitching like Little Women - why you making fun of our boy? Waaaahhh!!!!

Triggered much? Lol

ETA, got to love reality being too dim-witted to see the irony of somebody bitching about me being on the news Nets and then quoting from CNN. LOL

Wiffle celebrates the fact that his threads are down "this week"..

Does anything else really need to be said?

:dunno: