• Please log in to reply
1133 replies to this topic

#1041 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,823 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:27 PM

He didn't even know the Clinton foundation was under a federal investigation and he tells everyone else they don't have a clue. He's a drug addict anyway. Don't bother.

I just worry that the lefts logic has been broken down so much that there is no turning back from it at this point. The silver lining though is that Republicans are having more kids than Democrats. Planned Parenthood probably helped with that a bit, so if they do ultimately roll that program back hopefully they offer free sterilizations to felons to curb the population growth. 

#1042 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,946 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

I just worry that the lefts logic has been broken down so much that there is no turning back from it at this point. The silver lining though is that Republicans are having more kids than Democrats. Planned Parenthood probably helped with that a bit, so if they do ultimately roll that program back hopefully they offer free sterilizations to felons to curb the population growth. 

Interesting thought. But the others are still breeding a lot. It will be funny when limp wristed self loathing cucks like Sho and the other libtards get pushed to the side. No one likes pandering wimps.

#1043 Herbivore

Herbivore

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

http://thehill.com/h...eller-probe?amp

Go ahead and poke fun at The Hill you hack.

the foreign spy Hillary Clinton...

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2017
Qb - Brady, Garoppolo
Rb - Ingram, Rawls, West, Vereen, Gio, Carson

Wr - Evans, Landry, Cobb, Matthews, Mitchell, Perriman
Te - Gronk, Allen
K - Lutz
D - Steelers

IR - Ware

#1044 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,927 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

the foreign spy Hillary Clinton...

your have nightmares with Carter page and trump in them.
But when you wake up every morning
Trump is still potus
She's not

:lol:

#1045 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:47 PM

Clinton, Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Learner, plus secret guests ... FOLLOW The Trail!

Spoiler

But wait, there is more

Spoiler

#1046 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:03 PM

Shocking...no link...I wonder why?

#1047 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 65,343 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:24 AM

wiff and snuff ? Starting to question the motivations of this scam investigation yet ?

I swear they drank less Kool-Aid in Jonestown.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#1048 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,927 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:50 AM

Rachel, get real!

#1049 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:20 AM

The Ohr/Steele texts are in black and white. What's the matter, you can't read or you will only read things that support your half wit view of things?

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#1050 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:21 AM

http://dailycaller.c...ter-page-fisas/

FBI/DOJ left out exculpatory evidence for Page when applying for FISA.

#1051 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,946 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:23 AM

Why did Jeff Sessions even take the job?

#1052 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:54 AM

Why did Jeff Sessions even take the job?

To appoint Huber. To stop the leakers. To give those that were conspiring against Trump enough rope to hang themselves.

#1053 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:32 AM

If Shonuff and Wiffleball are American Patriots, they would want Hillary, Lerner, Mueller, and Rosenstein locked up.

I understand wanting to go after Trump. If he is guilty lock him up too, but you can't discount all of this dastardly stuff just because they are on "your side".
Tool fan

#1054 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:48 AM

If Shonuff and Wiffleball are American Patriots, they would want Hillary, Lerner, Mueller, and Rosenstein locked up.

I understand wanting to go after Trump. If he is guilty lock him up too, but you can't discount all of this dastardly stuff just because they are on "your side".

Mueller locked up?  Lerner, Rosenstein?   Hell, even Hillary? For what?  You have to actually show something resembling a crime to want that to happen.

There is nothing patriotic about spreading falsehoods as you have and others have.

If they are guilty of something...show it...but nothing posted in here comes anywhere close to illegal out of them.  Opinion pieces and wildly flailing away at emails and texts that don't show corruption is not evidence.  Its piss poor efforts by you brainwashed cultists.

#1055 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:59 AM

Senator Mark Warner on Senate Intelligence Committee interceded in getting Assange immunity deal in 2017. Excerpt from him texting Waldman (lawyer assisting Assange on deal)

Quote from Sen. Warner in regard to Assange: "Thank you. Standing by. Just want to underscore my opinion and the reason I got involved - this guy is going to do something catastrophic for the dems, Obama, CIA and national security. I hope someone will consider getting him to US to ameliorate the damage."

i.e. going to prove the DNC emails weren't hacked; they were downloaded and walked out.

https://html1-f.scri...-2ea938b102.jpg

Shortly after Comey was contacted by Warner and Comey nixed the immunity deal.

Focking clown show.

#1056 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:01 AM

Mueller's collection of garbage is "building a case", yet all the evidence piling up against Ohr, Comey, Strzok, etc, is opinion pieces.   Manafort's dog and pony trial, is the last ditch effort to extort something meaningful out of him and it's not working at all. 

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#1057 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:04 AM

Senator Mark Warner on Senate Intelligence Committee interceded in getting Assange immunity deal in 2017. Excerpt from him texting Waldman (lawyer assisting Assange on deal)

Quote from Sen. Warner in regard to Assange: "Thank you. Standing by. Just want to underscore my opinion and the reason I got involved - this guy is going to do something catastrophic for the dems, Obama, CIA and national security. I hope someone will consider getting him to US to ameliorate the damage."

i.e. going to prove the DNC emails weren't hacked; they were downloaded and walked out.

https://html1-f.scri...-2ea938b102.jpg

Shortly after Comey was contacted by Warner and Comey nixed the immunity deal.

Focking clown show.

Why would Warner be so concerned about Obama after he left office?

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#1058 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

Why would Warner be so concerned about Obama after he left office?

Read through this article. Was Assange who Steele was talking about in this quote from his texts with Ohr?

https://themarketswo...ssange-our-guy/

Steele: We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous all round.

Most of the DOJ wanted to work out immunity for Assange to prevent further Vault 7 releases but those pushing the Russian narrative (Comey, Warner, Steele, etc...) knew that would be disastrous for that effort.

#1059 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:17 AM

Mueller's collection of garbage is "building a case", yet all the evidence piling up against Ohr, Comey, Strzok, etc, is opinion pieces.   Manafort's dog and pony trial, is the last ditch effort to extort something meaningful out of him and it's not working at all. 

Mueller is building a case...without leaking it.

What evidence agaisnt Ohr, Comey and Strzok...can you explain what is bad about those emails without citing any opinion pieces.  What is improper about remaining in contact with the DOJ/FBI?  You realize that is not illegal or corrupt, right?

Manafort's trial is for tax fraud and given the testimony...he looks pretty focking guilty of that.  What isn't working well about that?  Going to cite some more tough talk from a judge moving the trial along?  How did that work out last time you all touted the judge was going to throw something out by talking tough?

#1060 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:22 AM

What crime has Trump committed that isn't based on opinion and speculation?
Tool fan

#1061 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,114 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:22 AM

Oh, you just wait friend.. Bigly crimes.

#1062 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:33 AM

So no answer to the questions...you are claiming people are not patriotic because they don't support jailing people without evidence.  So please answer my questions.  Why is that so difficult.

I will even answer yours...please point me to a post where I have stated Trump should be put in jail for a crime or that he committed one?

#1063 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:51 AM

Manafort's trial is for tax fraud and given the testimony...he looks pretty focking guilty of that.  What isn't working well about that?  Going to cite some more tough talk from a judge moving the trial along?  How did that work out last time you all touted the judge was going to throw something out by talking tough?

Manafort is guilty and he's a scumbag, and even I said years ago that IF there is wrong doing with the Russians in the Trump Admin, he is the key.  As it turns out, there was no wrong doing with the Russians.  Back to Manafort, he's a bit of a scapegoat.  He did something hundreds of ex-pats have been doing, but because of his proximity to Trump and Russia, he got nailed. Mueller needs a win, and Manafort is an easy one, but there are guys on Wall Street who do 10x worse everyday.  Don't see Manafort going after them.

#1064 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:55 AM

Manafort is guilty and he's a scumbag, and even I said years ago that IF there is wrong doing with the Russians in the Trump Admin, he is the key.  As it turns out, there was no wrong doing with the Russians.  Back to Manafort, he's a bit of a scapegoat.  He did something hundreds of ex-pats have been doing, but because of his proximity to Trump and Russia, he got nailed. Mueller needs a win, and Manafort is an easy one, but there are guys on Wall Street who do 10x worse everyday.  Don't see Manafort going after them.

You realize this is just one of his trials, right?  This one for Tax Fraud.

His trial for issues related to being a foreign agent and money laundering come later this year in Washington.

#1065 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:32 AM

Mueller is building a case...without leaking it.

What evidence agaisnt Ohr, Comey and Strzok...can you explain what is bad about those emails without citing any opinion pieces.  What is improper about remaining in contact with the DOJ/FBI?  You realize that is not illegal or corrupt, right?

They stated to FISA court and under oath contact with Steele was terminated yet it actually continued so that's illegal.

Also, why was Ohr twice demoted and is left just warming a chair? Why was Ohr interviewed 7 times by the FBI/DOJ in the past 18 months? Why was Ohr meeting with Fusion GPS? Why was the FBI using OCONUS lures 8 months before they claim investigation started?

His trial for issues related to being a foreign agent and money laundering come later this year in Washington.

Another tactic of Mueller's. Bankrupt people til they're forced to plea to anything. 

Focking hack.

#1066 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:52 AM

You realize that none of this has to do Trump or anything regarding the Presidential election. 

#1067 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:55 AM

You realize that none of this has to do Trump or anything regarding the Presidential election. 

The second trial overlaps his time with Trump.
At least some of the original indictments included time with the campaign.

#1068 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:02 AM

Who is wishing and hoping, now?   

#1069 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:03 AM

Who is wishing and hoping, now?   

What? I pointed out the facts of the timeline as it has been reported. What wish or hope are you seeing in the actual words posted?

#1070 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:13 AM

What? I pointed out the facts of the timeline as it has been reported. What wish or hope are you seeing in the actual words posted?

:lol: timeline.  Repeat after me factbot, there are no indictments of Manafort related to the Trump election or Russian "collusion".  

#1071 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,927 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:14 AM

debunked

#1072 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,885 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:15 AM

debunked

False...as always with you.

#1073 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

https://www.washingt...tform=hootsuite

Emails show Ohr communicated with Steele with Russian Oligarch in the background. Same Oligarch who scoffed at the FBI in late 2016 when they tried painting the Russian Collusion narrative.

#1074 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 59,927 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:28 AM

https://www.washingt...tform=hootsuite

Emails show Ohr communicated with Steele with Russian Oligarch in the background. Same Oligarch who scoffed at the FBI in late 2016 when they tried painting the Russian Collusion narrative.

so the FBI colluded with the dnc who both paid Steele to collude with a Russian oligarch to obtain dirt on trump.

#1075 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

so the FBI colluded with the dnc who both paid Steele to collude with a Russian oligarch to obtain dirt on trump.

Even worse. Senate Intelligence Committee (in part) was involved.

https://theconservat...-2016-election/

The House Intel Comm wanted to inverview Oligarch Deripaska who offered in 2017 to testify. His lawyer Waldman is in contact with SIC Mark Warner and wants to know if Warner wants to discuss Deripaska or should he (Waldman) respond to the HIC. 

https://theconservat...m-waldman-1.jpg

Sundance lays out a strong case that Deripaska in 2017 has leverage on Comey, Ohr, SIC, etc to try and get his status changed with the State Dept. Warner blocks Deripaska from testifying (as well as Assange immunity for testimony).

Tip of the iceberg.

#1076 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:33 PM

http://dailycaller.c...ter-page-fisas/

FBI/DOJ left out exculpatory evidence for Page when applying for FISA.

It is believed that Carter Page was the UCE (undercover employee) from the FBI redacted docs regarding the infiltration of a pair of Russian spies.

Meaning, Carter Page was an employee of the FBI when he had "contact" with Russian spies several years before the election.

That "contact" with Russian spies was the primary reason he was even being investigated.

This should be good.

#1077 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:35 PM

Mueller locked up?  Lerner, Rosenstein?   Hell, even Hillary? For what?  You have to actually show something resembling a crime to want that to happen.
There is nothing patriotic about spreading falsehoods as you have and others have.
If they are guilty of something...show it...but nothing posted in here comes anywhere close to illegal out of them.  Opinion pieces and wildly flailing away at emails and texts that don't show corruption is not evidence.  Its piss poor efforts by you brainwashed cultists.

I really do feel sorry for your wife and kids.

You should probably get a paternity test because there is a 100% chance she is banging someone other than your mentally disturbed ass.

#1078 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:39 PM

Read through this article. Was Assange who Steele was talking about in this quote from his texts with Ohr?

https://themarketswo...ssange-our-guy/

Most of the DOJ wanted to work out immunity for Assange to prevent further Vault 7 releases but those pushing the Russian narrative (Comey, Warner, Steele, etc...) knew that would be disastrous for that effort.

I believe "our guy" is Oleg.

Mueller hired him for a search and rescue mission during his tenure at the FBI to find a "lost" US CIA asset in Iran.

Fusion GPS was representing him to get his Visa back.

They are all tied together. Mueller, fusion, Steele, Russians, it really is comical how they literally pulled the "blame Trump for everything we have done" move and 30% of Americans are so focking stupid they bought it.

#1079 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

So no answer to the questions...you are claiming people are not patriotic because they don't support jailing people without evidence.  So please answer my questions.  Why is that so difficult.

I will even answer yours...please point me to a post where I have stated Trump should be put in jail for a crime or that he committed one?

Jailing people without evidence?

Lololol

You must have missed when Manafort was put in solitary confinement for months before his trial even started.

If Trump/Sessions did that to anyone (including focking illegal aliens) the god damn left would be screaming at the sky about fascist dictators.

#1080 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,156 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:46 PM

It is believed that Carter Page was the UCE (undercover employee) from the FBI redacted docs regarding the infiltration of a pair of Russian spies.

Meaning, Carter Page was an employee of the FBI when he had "contact" with Russian spies several years before the election.

That "contact" with Russian spies was the primary reason he was even being investigated.

This should be good.

Great point.

Another missed point is that the Trump Tower meeting WAS a setup for a perjury trap. The DOJ permits the Russian Lawyer into the country and she promises dirt on Hillary but when she shows up she talks about Magnitsky Act, etc on purpose. Meeting breaks up almost immediately and when questioned later what the meeting was about people answer "Magnitsky, etc"..........Strzok/FBI "You're lying" knowing full well they had the Russian lady offer A but talk about B to set them up.