47 replies to this topic

#1 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

https://www.msn.com/...Kb0L?li=BBnb7Kz

Petition asks Trump to name LeBron James new education secretary, replacing DeVos

A petition calling for NBA superstar LeBron James to replace Betsy DeVos as secretary of education has attracted thousands of signatures.

As of Friday afternoon, more than 28,000 people had signed the Care2 petition, asking President Trump to replace DeVos with the Los Angeles Lakers star. The three-time NBA champion recently opened his I Promise School in Akron, Ohio.

“I am very excited by the overwhelmingly positive reception of the petition, but am also unsurprised,” Rebecca Gerber, who started the petition, told USA Today. “Its success is undoubtedly due, in part, to the effect of LeBron James as a singular role model in our culture, and his ability to not only be a superstar athlete, but a superstar activist that so many men, women and children admire.”

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A thumbless Gollum, a wretched slave to NSFW links.

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

If joneo doesn't win, it'll be a slap in the face to turd slurpers everywhere.

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

Quote (Sho Nuff January 28, 2017)

At some point you will get it thru your head that...
A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally
B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.
My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.
Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

#2 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,099 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:34 AM

There has never been any real reasoning that I could find behind Trump's appointments so.....yeah, why not?

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#3 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:56 AM

Unlikely as his current job pays a bit more and comes with less aggravation.

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#4 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,851 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Do we really want someone as Education Sec that was stupid enough to go back to Cleveland?

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#5 tubby_mcgee

tubby_mcgee

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

LeBron James, edoocatinon sekrutary

#6 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:54 PM

LeBron James, edoocatinon sekrutary

:lol:

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

#7 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,428 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

Lebron skipped college, just saying.

#8 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

Yeah, it's the lefties who have the sole monopoly on Derangement.

DEPORTATION PETITION FILED AGAINST OBAMA

Funny, I don't recall lefties coming here to post every time a right wing loon started howling at the moon.    

#9 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,345 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:58 PM

Canada will name Curry as their's and we'll be screwed.

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#10 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,851 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:12 PM

Funny, I don't recall lefties coming here to post every time a right wing loon started howling at the moon.    

There are many more examples of people on the left sky screaming and MSM coming unfockingglued daily. HTH

#11 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

10,000 lefty loons to every 1 righty loon.  

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

#12 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:35 PM

There are many more examples of people on the left sky screaming and MSM coming unfockingglued daily. HTH

10,000 lefty loons to every 1 righty loon.  

I'm sure that's it, proven every day by the nearly hysterical posting of TDS examples, Pedophilia Pizzarias and Double QQ7, the secret illuminati member on the inside.        :lol:    

#13 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:39 PM

I'm sure that's it.        :lol:    

There's one. Get 'em. 

#14 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,851 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:44 PM

I'm sure that's it, proven every day by the nearly hysterical posting of TDS examples, Pedophilia Pizzarias and Double QQ7, the secret illuminati member on the inside.        :lol:    

Open your mouth wider when screaming at the sky. Just like Father Michael taught you.........

#15 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

Open your mouth wider when screaming at the sky. Just like Father Michael taught you.........

If that's the impression you have of me, you have wildly missed the mark.    :lol:

#16 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

There are far more Trumpers searching out and crying about every perceived instance of TDS than their are deranged never Trump types. I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

Its weird: Trump himself is rich, has a beautiful wife, in seemingly good health, leader of the free world etc. and he still comes across as a miserable, hyper defensive whiner. His supporters seem to have taken on his whiny gloating victim complex.

Sad!
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#17 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:01 PM

There are far more Trumpers searching out and crying about every perceived instance of TDS than their are deranged never Trump types. I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

Its weird: Trump himself is rich, has a beautiful wife, in seemingly good health, leader of the free world etc. and he still comes across as a miserable, hyper defensive whiner. His supporters seem to have taken on his whiny gloating victim complex.

Sad!

At least he didn't give us cankles. 

#18 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:26 PM

Sad!

Troll

#19 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:36 PM

Sad!

I dont remember Obummer voters on this board posting a daily barrage about every right wing nut having a meltdown from 2008-2016 and its not that they werent out there.

I

LOL, just because you don't remeber doesn't make it so. There are thousands of lefty Trump bashers to every 1 Obama basher. 

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

#20 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:36 PM

Troll

Please dont hurt me like you hurt Jimmy Kimmel in your daydreams. :o

#21 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

LOL, just because you don't remeber doesn't make it so. There are thousands of lefty Trump bashers to every 1 Obama basher. 

Were there daily ODS posts all over the board by deranged Obummer supporters? That would be pretty easy to verify.

#22 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:53 PM

Were there daily ODS posts all over the board by deranged Obummer supporters? That would be pretty easy to verify.

Spin it however you want. The point being the obnoxious levels the left has gone for a smear campaign is sickening. 99% of the major news media has all joined forces with the Trump haters for an unprecedented attempt to bring "NEWS" to the public. Journalism is dead and basically a fraud for those who pretend to be a journalist. They are hacks. Good day. ....I said Good day!

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

#23 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,699 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:05 PM

This is why this guy is a sad troll. Really trying to compare them two. Start with Hollywood and get back to us clown.

#24 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

Im talking about FFT fellas.

When Obummer was in office it was crying about Obummer 24/7. Now Trump is in office and its Trumpers complaining about libtards complaining about Trump 24/7.

The common denominator seems to be Repubs whining and crying. :dunno:

#25 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,621 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:33 PM

Im talking about FFT fellas.
When Obummer was in office it was crying about Obummer 24/7. Now Trump is in office and its Trumpers complaining about libtards complaining about Trump 24/7.
The common denominator seems to be Repubs whining and crying. :dunno:

Exactly this. The TDS is orders of magnitude greater from his supporters than his detractors here. They constantly post about people mad Hilary lost meanwhile theres not even a single Hilary supporter who posts here. Theres maybe 2 people here tops who start anti Trump threads.

#26 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Exactly this. The TDS is orders of magnitude greater from his supporters than his detractors here.

I will grant you that the media is much harder on him than they were on Obummer. But youve got to admit he gives them sooooo much to work with. Put a clown in the Oval Office and its no surprise when you get a circus. :dunno:

On this site though its no contest.

#27 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,621 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:38 PM

I will grant you that the media is much harder on him than they were on Obummer. But youve got to admit he gives them sooooo much to work with. Put a clown in the Oval Office and its no surprise when you get a circus. :dunno:
On this site though its no contest.

Oh for sure, in the media and outside the GC, the TDS is strong with liberals. People losing their minds.

#28 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,216 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:42 PM

Oh for sure, in the media and outside the GC, the TDS is strong with liberals. People losing their minds.

Yep. My Facebook feed is basically nuts. And unfortunately I think the valid complaints get buried in the cavalcade is ridiculous stuff. Or at least complaints that are true of every president.

At FFT its the exact opposite.

#29 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

You know what's the best part about this thread?

That it's about TDS, and not HDS. I wake up every day being grateful that Trump beat that filthy skank. The icing on the cake is that he is dismantling Obama's legacy.
Tool fan

#30 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

You know what's the best part about this thread?

That it's about TDS, and not HDS. I wake up every day being grateful that Trump beat that filthy skank. The icing on the cake is that he is dismantling Obama's legacy.

Bingo!

#31 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:32 PM

Some obscure blog calling for the deportation of Obama is not quite the same thing as cable news, elected officials, and the entire entertainment industry losing their minds on the daily.

#32 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:38 PM

No, because sane people accept their situation and go about their lives knowing that in 8 years the person in the White House will change.

This is where the TDS crowd is different. From election night to the electoral votes to the inauguration to today they have fought every step thinking that some person is about to flip and Mueller will force Trump to step down and end up in prison.

They still have not accepted their situation and we are approaching the 24 month mark.

#33 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,699 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:59 PM

They act like the a-holes holding their rally in Charlottesville went looking for them. It was the other way around, leftists showed up looking for trouble. Lets not forget that. Deranged.

#34 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:30 PM

Some obscure blog calling for the deportation of Obama is not quite the same thing as cable news, elected officials, and the entire entertainment industry losing their minds on the daily.

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, and a former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor, announced that he has filed a deportation petition against President Barack Obama,

Obscure blog... :lol:

#35 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:01 AM

Holy f*ck you people need to get a life.

Republicans are red, Democrats are blue

Neither one of them gives a f*ck about you

#36 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

Holy f*ck you people need to get a life.

I know, they just keep making sh!t up about Trump and can't get over the fact he's POTUS. 

MAGA

-phillybear

-Rusty Syringes

--brinett9

#37 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,720 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

I know, they just keep making sh!t up about Trump and can't get over the fact he's POTUS. 

MAGA

Making ###### up... :lol:

#38 trumpurethra

trumpurethra

FF Geek

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:06 AM

This is not serious and I find it funny you trumptards take this stuff seriously enough to post about it. Do you talk with friends in real life about sh!t like this? Just wondering.

Also, as far as Lebron's education level, he is just as qualified as Trump is for prez. In fact i would argue more so. Then again I base my opinion on someones ethics and morals. Not whether or not they attended a school. And in that regard, most people are more qualified than the grand oompa loompa.

#39 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:13 AM

Trump is my Pwesident, and it make me sad inside. Me want HER to be Pwesident!

Fixed.
Tool fan

#40 trumpurethra

trumpurethra

FF Geek

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:22 AM

Fixed.

You got me figured out. I'm very sad. In all seriousness, I did not vote for Hillary. Don't think she is a good person either. Maybe not as rotten inside as trump but she is not an admirable person. I felt Sanders would have been a good president but never felt like he was wronged by the system. Before that, Ron Paul was the last person in politics I thought would be a good leader. Rest are trash, on both sides.

Since we on politics I'll go a few rounds with you simpletons. So got a question for ya...

Lets say we build the wall, lets say we reign in illegal immigration, what affect do you think that will have on the economy?