Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

I'll go on record as saying Dallas has the best team in the NFL, and would give the Pats all they could handle in a game. What's lost in all of it is the job their coaches have done game planning for this kid. I've always respected the way they run the ball, but what Garrett has done with Prescott puts him in coach of the year discussion.

Still think they have depth issues on the offensive line, and they're still not getting turnovers. But I won't bet against them.

Sad news.

It's going to cost this man his opportunity to be a football player.

I pray he can get his life in order.

Sad news.

It's going to cost this man his opportunity to be a football player.

I pray he can get his life in order.

I'm a Cowboys fan and I don't think it's sad.. And this isn't what's going to cost him an opportunity to be a football player, Randy Gregory is going to cost himself an opportunity to be a football player.

Do I think the weed rule is stupid and do I think it should just be legal everywhere? Yes I do.. But it isn't, and Randy Gregory has had full knowledge and warning after warning after warning - and chance after chance after chance to get his shiit 2gether. And every time Gregory has chosen a bong over this team, this franchise and this fan base... And no, I don't buy the bi-polar dependence as an excuse for him smoking. The market is flooded with FDA approved medications for just such the thing - and he has had access to the finest doctors and medical people Jerry's $5 Billion can buy..... I've had it with him.. I wish him well and I hope he gets help - but I've had it with him.

• Like 1

Still think they have depth issues on the offensive line, and they're still not getting turnovers. But I won't bet against them.

Not much has been mentioned, but Dallas will have La'el Collins back and Active for GB this week. We also singed former 1st rounder Jonathan Cooper.. Both of those additions are incredible backup depth additions... Tyron Smith is big concern though - not sure how healthy his knee is. And Chaz Green is gone - so that could prove to be a problem if he goes down.

I think it's very sad.

To see someone with his talent not able to stay with in the boundaries of the rules and throw away his ability to play in this great game is sad.

I think it's very sad.

To see someone with his talent not able to stay with in the boundaries of the rules and throw away his ability to play in this great game is sad.

Maybe I'm callused...... But to me something sad is a child being born with a horrible disability - something totally out of their control... Randy Gregory was given a once in a lifetime gift - and chose to piss it away. To me that's not sad - to me that's selfish stupidity.

• Like 1

No problem with the way you see it.

There are many things that are sad.

Watching a young man throw away the talent he's been blessed with because he cant work within the rules is sad.

Not as sad as young woman being used a sex toys over the Middle East , now that's really sad.

Or Christians being beheaded for their faith, and watching are prez sit and watch and do nothing about it.

No problem with the way you see it.

There are many things that are sad.

Watching a young man throw away the talent he's been blessed with because he cant work within the rules is sad.

Not as sad as young woman being used a sex toys over the Middle East , now that's really sad.

Or Christians being beheaded for their faith, and watching are prez sit and watch and do nothing about it.

Oh yeah, because that has everything to do with football.

Have you considered entertaining at the Geek Club? :rolleyes:

So does that go both ways , or just for me.

The other poster talked about a child being born with a disability.

Now of course you don't speak of that post.