Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Wildcard Weekend - Giants at Packers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Giants: OT Will Beatty, S Nat Berhe, RB George Winn, DE Owa Odighizuwa, TE Jerell Adams, LB Ishaq Williams, DE Jason Pierre-Paul

Packers: QB Joe Callahan, WR Trevor Davis, CB Quinten Rollins, RB James Starks, OT Kyle Murphy, LB Jayrone Elliott, DT Christian Ringo

Cobb is in for the Pack...

I hope that we are not faced with yet another frigid and ugly matchup. <_<

I'd rather watch dog-sledding in this weather.

I'd rather watch dog-sledding in this weather.

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!! You will watch and you will drink and you will focking deal with it!!!!!!!!!!! Now,go take out your frustration on your wifes pooper before the game starts :banana:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Our Defense is playing solid so far, Eli looks locked in for the most part, couple drops that could have been tds…Hoping it keeps going for us…GMen!!!

Our Defense is playing solid so far, Eli looks locked in for the most part, couple drops that could have been tds…Hoping it keeps going for us…GMen!!!

:thumbsup:

No pass rush, this concerns me. I'd like to see 8 sacks not 4 :banana:

Jared Cook everybody!

Also, good lawd Aaron rodgers ball placement. After this weekend of football, it's even crazier to see.

Now we gotta see more of bug eyed Rodgers in highlights interviews and commercials.

Ball game! How do you let that happen??

Didn't even see one giants guy jump

Amazingly lazy defense.

Nice little push off by Cobb. Those dropped tds are going to kill the giants in this game.

Yup. At least we won't have to hear any more whining from GB fans about the Golden Tate push off on the "Fail Mary" play.

• Like 1

No more whining...bhahaha.

Rodgers is supreme but I'd love to see an infraction called on the o-line at some point in January. It's all there: blatant holding and blocks in the back. I get that it could be called on most teams but it's so severe it seems with Aaron doing dance routines in the backfield almost every pass play.

Took Eli Rogers, Jordy, Ty Montgomery, and Big Ben in DFS. Will not be cashing in this week.

I'm still gonna need to see your tiiiiities. Just IM me :banana: :banana:

I'm still gonna need to see your tiiiiities. Just IM me :banana: :banana:

Awwww, you poor thing. Not properly weaned, I take it? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thanks so much for saving all your good plays for the playoffs, Cobb. It doesn't make me angry or bitter having had you in all three of my leagues this year.

• Like 1

What a terrible decision to go for it up 8 midway thru 3rd at home on your own 40 in a playoff game.

Worse decision not to go for a 2pt conversion.

"Christine Michael plays exactly like a balloon with all the air being let out. No idea where he's going, but it happens fast."

It's true. : )

• Like 1

I'd love to see CMike play against SEA in the NFC championship, but doubt it'll happen.Dallas won't get knocked out by SEA, and the odds of ATL being one and done is slim. Who knows? I'd like to see CMike do well against SEA. He did well for them, be nice for him to get a chance to show they made a mistake releasing him.

I'd love to see CMike play against SEA in the NFC championship, but doubt it'll happen.Dallas won't get knocked out by SEA, and the odds of ATL being one and done is slim. Who knows? I'd like to see CMike do well against SEA. He did well for them, be nice for him to get a chance to show they made a mistake releasing him.

he played for Dallas too no?

Thanks so much for saving all your good plays for the playoffs, Cobb. It doesn't make me angry or bitter having had you in all three of my leagues this year.

I guess part of that came from the opportunity that arose when Jordy was sidelined.

I guess part of that came from the opportunity that arose when Jordy was sidelined.

True. Though Cobb also looked to have more explosiveness in his routes and after the catch than he did in the season. But you do need the opportunities to produce...I should've bought a Nelson voodoo doll much earlier in the season I suppose.