Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Full retard hits midwest

The definitive way of knowing you won an argument with a leftist?

They play the race card.

This!!

Trump has settled lawsuits regarding racism and who he rent his Apartments to.

You mean someone in this world can yell "racist!!!!" and gain a legal settlement as a result?

Shocking.

Trump also talks about the good people who are Marching In Neo-Nazi white supremacist protests. I don't know who you think you're convincing that Trump isn't a racist.

I know you're convinced that he is. I wonder why you - or Jesse Jackson, or the Clintons, when they accepted donations from this supposed racist - weren't convinced before.

Did all it take was a couple of well-placed memes, and you went all Tom Tuttle? Is that what happened, Newbie?

He is a racist disgusting piece of s***.

No, and repeating it isn't convincing anyone of anything but how easily your brainwashing went.

And he won the election because of it.

Of course. Trump won because he's a racist. Yeah. That's the ticket. :rolleyes:

Which is a very very sad State of Affairs in this country. This divisiveness is what you voted for, buddy. And what you jump up and down defending here every day. Enjoy.

You're crackers.

pssst. The thread is about the race card.

it's the only card in your deck, and its pretty worn out. clown

just trying to figure out why you would open a thread about the race card and then cry when people are talking about the race card. Go find a thread about weight loss

Dont forget the ignore facts card

Haven't you guys learned anything yet? Everything Trump, Republican, conservative, libertarian, or anything against the left is racist or bigoted. Period. They find racism/bigotry in everything. The boogie man is around every corner and under every bed.

Wanna end illegal immigration= racist.

Wanna a travel ban from 7 countries that sponsor terrorism = racist. Yet the allllllll the other Muslim dominated countries are still allowed in.

Want men to use men's restroom= bigot.

Want everyone treated equally without laws like affirmative action= racist.

Dress up like an Indian for Halloween= racist.

Wanna eat non-authentic Asian food= you're a culture appropriating bigot racist.

It's insanity at the highest level.

The people behind the meme aren't insane; they're evil. This is a very specific Alinsky tactic, and it's been so abused that everyone sees through it.

All it does now is entrench the division between Americans. These people - the ones who cry "racist!!!!" are the one who are sowing discontent and division in this country. They are the ones guilty of the behavior that they themselves engage in; it is a clear and long-term pattern.

The Dems were and have been the racist party. The history of it is so clear and incriminating that these progs had to fabricate the claim that the parties "suddenly switched" - just so they could continue this meme of accusing others of that which they actually do.

Now they've done it with the Russian scandal. It's the DEMOCRATS - the Establishment portion of the DNC - which has engaged in Russian collusion. So - again - they invent the Trump! Russia! bullsht: again deflecting their own guilt by projecting exactly what they have been doing on their opponents.

And the component of the Establishment which has ® by their names goes along with it. Miscreants like John McCain and several others. The best they can do as a result of Trump is manage their positions: appear loyal to their party, but undermine the action of the majority of the GOP under Trump.

No different than how Alrich Ames operated as a Russian spy under cover of being a CIA operative. Their actions reveal their purpose.

The definitive way of knowing you won an argument with a leftist?

They play the race card.

They play the Trump card.

I bet it's the russians who are orchestrating this. One of the parents interviewed was named Leroy Kruschev

I'm still not clear on how using the president's name in a clever word play on "Red White and Blue" night is prima facie evidence that the intent was racist. I mean logically. Emotionally, Newbie gives us a clear view of the snowflake left; just imagine hundreds of him seeing the sign, and the rest is obvious.

just trying to figure out why you would open a thread about the race card and then cry when people are talking about the race card. Go find a thread about weight loss

Uh, the premise of the thread was that this story WASN'T about race, but about a political jab. The premise that this was about race is what is in QUESTION.

And you - by insisting that this thread demonstrates an example of racism in life - is asinine circular logic, which appears to be the only type of which you're capable.

Uh, the premise of the thread was that this story WASN'T about race, but about a political jab. The premise that this was about race is what is in QUESTION.

And you - by insisting that this thread demonstrates an example of racism in life - is asinine circular logic, which appears to be the only type of which you're capable.

according to the original post, both the left and the right are apologizing for this. But you're going to try to make it sound like I'm introducing the racist aspect of all of this? Thats golden

The next war in this country will not be racists vs non-racists. It won't be whites vs blacks.

It will be collectivists versus patriots. Both sides will have all colors involved.

Unlike the collectivist side, I won't see an enemy or an ally based upon the color of the person's skin. I'll actually have to ask them about the content of their character.

Perhaps Newbie should have done that with all of the parents of the Perry High students. Maybe if he wasn't such a racist, he wouldn't have assumed that none of them voted for Trump merely because they're black.

Stop being a racist, Newbie.

I'm still not clear on how using the president's name in a clever word play on "Red White and Blue" night is prima facie evidence that the intent was racist. I mean logically. Emotionally, Newbie gives us a clear view of the snowflake left; just imagine hundreds of him seeing the sign, and the rest is obvious.

Exactly. They look for racism in everything. It's old. People can't have a play on words without it being racist first, then maybe an innocent word play. It's focking crazy to me that people automatically and instinctively go to racism first. That must be a horrible way to live life.

Exactly. They look for racism in everything. It's old. People can't have a play on words without it being racist first, then maybe an innocent word play. It's focking crazy to me that people automatically and instinctively go to racism first. That must be a horrible way to live life.

it's they lost and will continue to do so. I love it.
  • Like 1

according to the original post, both the left and the right are apologizing for this. But you're going to try to make it sound like I'm introducing the racist aspect of all of this? Thats golden

Oh, you are.

And the fact that the leftist tactic of screaming down an opponent for being racist - and for them being so spineless as to actually apologize for it, legitimizing the charge - doesn't mean it was "the right" apologizing.

It was a school administration which was apologizing. Do you have any evidence that this apologetic side is 'right'? I'll lay odds that they're liberals, just like nearly every education administration in public schools everywhere.

You made an assertion. Now support it, or get the fock out of here with your weak sauce bullsht, Orange Julius.

Oh, you are.

And the fact that the leftist tactic of screaming down an opponent for being racist - and for them being so spineless as to actually apologize for it, legitimizing the charge - doesn't mean it was "the right" apologizing.

It was a school administration which was apologizing. Do you have any evidence that this apologetic side is 'right'? I'll lay odds that they're liberals, just like nearly every education administration in public schools everywhere.

You made an assertion. Now support it, or get the fock out of here with your weak sauce bullsht, Orange Julius.

you'll have to take this up with the person who started the thread. He's the one who claimed that both the left and the right are apologizing. So give him your ten thousand word essay. Dork

you'll have to take this up with the person who started the thread. He's the one who claimed that both the left and the right are apologizing. So give him your ten thousand word essay. Dork

The OP said "everyone is apologizing left and right". That doesn't mean that 'liberals and conservatives both'. That's just your invention, and exactly the kind of mental laziness that allows you to see racism everywhere as well.

So - actually - you took up that claim, 'roidrage, so I'm addressing you. You can say 'thank you, sir'.

Actually, you took up that claim, 'roidrage, so I'm addressing you. You can say 'thank you, sir'.

Roid Rage? From the guy threatening to shove faces into concrete? And getting into five flame Wars a day. That's rich. Hey it's almost noon, and you're halfway to your hundred posts a day. You can do it buddy. We're all pulling for you. Loser

Roid Rage? From the guy threatening to shove faces into concrete? And getting into five flame Wars a day. That's rich. Hey it's almost noon, and you're halfway to your hundred posts a day. You can do it buddy. We're all pulling for you. Loser

Um...you're one of the those who starts those flame wars, f@g. I don't start them; you guys do. Don't start them, and the topic will be the debates themselves, and not me - and not you as a result.

Or are you incapable, you hypocrite?

Trump has settled lawsuits regarding racism and who he rent his Apartments to. Trump also talks about the good people who are Marching In Neo-Nazi white supremacist protests. I don't know who you think you're convincing that Trump isn't a racist. He is a racist disgusting piece of s***. And he won the election because of it. Which is a very very sad State of Affairs in this country. This divisiveness is what you voted for, buddy. And what you jump up and down defending here every day. Enjoy.

You forgot the whole Mexicans are rapists thing.

Um...you're one of the those who starts those flame wars, f@g. I don't start them; you guys do. Don't start them, and the topic will be the debates themselves, and not me - and not you as a result.

Or are you incapable, you hypocrite?

dude, check out your very first reply to me in this thread. "Crappy people like you" were the words you used. I didn't address you one time prior to that. I will never run away from a flame War if someone feels like going at it. As you have learned. But don't come here acting like mr. Innocent and saying that you don't start these things. You're a 100 post per day loser with nothing else going on in your life. You live for these arguments. So own it and stop being such a pussie and pretending you're a victim.

dude, check out your very first reply to me in this thread. "Crappy people like you" were the words you used. I didn't address you one time prior to that.

Hold on. You are whining about me getting into 'flame wars'. That means throughout the forum, does it not? Are you actually complaining that I responded that way to your post when you have instigated MOST of our interactions throughout this forum? In fact, you have instigated EVERY flame war between us to this point! EVERY SINGLE FOCKING ONE! You. You have already EARNED the title of being the crappy person you are, and I told you MULTIPLE TIMES to stop insulting, and to grow up. I patiently explained it to you after your first response to one of my posts, which was this:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=470091&p=6037427

You have written extensively about everything. No one reads your gibberish. And it's hilarious to watch some privileged white dork act like he knows what the protest is about. Please tell us your struggle. :lol:

Feel free to read the response I gave to you. I avoided insulting you, but you would have none of it. You kept insulting, as did the other leftists, all spouting 100% ignorant bullsht.

I told the other usual suspects the same damned thing. You, and the other usual clowns have created this dynamic here. I posted carefully and without insult, and it didn't matter at all. All of you acted the same, and you ignored my requests that you not lob insults.

But you kept at it. The track record is there, linked. You're a liar.

So you think you can complain now? That you're immune now? That you have some sort of higher ground on the very first time I've come at you as a result of your pure sht behavior here? Don't you DARE attempt to claim any higher ground, you POS.

Fock OFF you puffy orange ape. This is what you want, so I'll give it to you. Nothing in your loser life could possibly compare to what I've accomplished in mine, so you try to keep up, you focking hilarious failure loser dimwit.

I will never run away from a flame War if someone feels like going at it. As you have learned. But don't come here acting like mr. Innocent and saying that you don't start these things. You're a 100 post per day loser with nothing else going on in your life. You live for these arguments. So own it and stop being such a pussie and pretending you're a victim.

I'm no victim of you, clown. You don't have the power. You're a nothing, as your stupid alias demonstrates. And before you cluck about post numbers, you BondsSosahead orange brokebusted failure, you should check when you started your Newbie alias here: 22Sept. You have 429 posts since then. I have 199; this is my 200th.

So you're focking wrong again, you pathetic rust-colored never was. Calling me a loser for 200 posts since you've re-upped here makes you more than double that, clown boy.

Now focking go cut my lawn, like I told you to.

Now focking go cut my lawn, like I told you to.

Do you and Newbs live in the same city?

Otherwise I just dont see how thats a reasonable request. He would have to get on a plane or maybe drive for hours just to cut your lawn? On top of that, you didnt even ask nicely. I would even say you were downright rude.

Seems like you should do it yourself or maybe hire someone local :dunno:

Do you and Newbs live in the same city?

Otherwise I just dont see how thats a reasonable request. He would have to get on a plane or maybe drive for hours just to cut your lawn? On top of that, you didnt even ask nicely. I would even say you were downright rude.

Seems like you should do it yourself or maybe hire someone local :dunno:

Perhaps I'm confusing him with another orange vagrant I hired.

Perhaps I'm confusing him with another orange vagrant I hired.

Have you even worked out terms of the arrangement? Who pays for gas for the lawnmower? Travel time? Travel expenses?

Have you even worked out terms of the arrangement? Who pays for gas for the lawnmower? Travel time? Travel expenses?

Gas? He's a goat.

Still, pretty impressive that he can type and stuff. Most goats cant.

It's settled then. He's a goat who is trained.