Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is there anyone upset or sad Colon Krapernick is being blackballed?

So you're claiming there's actual collusion? You think owners got on a huge conference call and decided as a group that no one would sign him? And it doesn't matter if we're talking about Kaepernick or Bonds. Is that really what you think happened?

this. Both of their skill levels declined enough that their worth as a player was not worth the damage done by signing them. Kaepernick says he won't kneel. What if he does. You can't cut him for that and now you have brought on a malcontent that could use your team as a platform for his causes. Ohhhh and let's not forget the fact he's not a starter. He had one good year and the NFL changed the rules on the read option. He's never been the same.

No, he won't. In the NFL you can re-package an abuser, a drunk driver and a multitude of sins. But an "anti-American?" Nope. - Jemele Hill

Kaepernick did it for publicity he didn't do it to take a stance or he would stand behind his decision and not be begging teams to sign him saying he won't kneel any more

it's even more basic than that. He did it because he was dating a girl that is an activist. He got woke when he got the pusssy

He donated $50K to Meals on Wheels. Political statement or attempt to earn a roster spot?

Giraldi sad MOW was going away? What gives?

it's even more basic than that. He did it because he was dating a girl that is an activist. He got woke when he got the pusssy

The Muslim witch, right? Is he still with her?

Not sure but it wouldn't surprise me if they are not together anymore.

Simple case of a guy who's mouth wrote checks his talent couldn't cash.

Fock him.

Now, let's say that evidence emerges that at the owners meeting, the 32 owners colluded and signed a pact in blood banning Kaep. That would be bullcrap, and probably illegal.

But I don't think that went down.

No, he won't. In the NFL you can re-package an abuser, a drunk driver and a multitude of sins. But an "anti-American?" Nope. - Jemele Hill

jemele hill is clueless. sorry

how do I know shes clueless? She said you can re-package an abuser but Ray Rice was an abuser and he could not be re-packaged. She just needed to use the anti-american line.

you can repackage ANYTHING if it has value. Kaepernick has little to no value. Just like Ray Rice had little to no value in the changing RB landscape.

Incognito was still a solid guard, he had value. Even Greg Hardy had value because the league values young pass rushers. Stallworth was a 28 year old WR with talent when he was reinstated. Kenny Britt has been in trouble but he was young enough and a big physical specimen.

by no means am i saying guys like Kaep and Rice don't deserve 2nd chances (i was a big ray rice fan, rutgers alum) but the reality is, their skill has declined to a point where the potential PR baggage is not worth the investment.

I was really hoping that some moron here would say that it was his constitutional right to do what he did and still be able to keep his job.

Couldn't find it.

Sometimes the geek club can be impressive :thumbsup:

I was really hoping that some moron here would say that it was his constitutional right to do what he did and still be able to keep his job.

Couldn't find it.

Sometimes the geek club can be impressive :thumbsup:

Give it time

Rumors out of New Orleans say that the Saints might be interested in bringing in Johnny Manziel.

So...

About that "distraction" vs "talent" debate

Blackballed would be a great name for a new Kardashian dating show.

Rumors out of New Orleans say that the Saints might be interested in bringing in Johnny Manziel.

So...

About that "distraction" vs "talent" debate

No debate at all. The Saints would be taking a risk and it would probably fail. If I had to take a risk on one it would be Kaep, but I wouldn't argue the point.