Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Release the FISA memo

Nunes was investigated and cleared of any wrong doing. What he did early on in this was to begin to peel back the layers of the onion known as the Russian investigation.

The Memo is merely a highlight of the HIC findings (including Dems) into the illegal activities found during an investigation. You're upset that you've been lied to, mislead or what ever you want to call it. You don't want to admit that you've been wrong this whole time and that people you've ridiculed have been right.

I don't know how any reasonable person would continue holding onto the Russia investigation at this point or dismiss the HIC findings memo (bullet points) as a "distraction".

You should also be reevaluating your hatred for Trump and wonder what other lies you've been told.

Bravo FF. Shonuff needs to take a breath and realize what's happened here. He's blinded with rage which prevents him from seeing the obvious.

• Like 1

This isn't arguing about who is wrong or right about abortion or immigration or gun control.

This is good vs evil.

Evil is going to be exposed and eradicated.

Sho and friends and the MSM will have to live the rest of their lives knowing that they support people who make the KGB and Nazis look like nuns.

THIS!

The Clintons and the Obongos are the MOST corrupt administrations in US HISTORY! Stealing Billions of dollars and using the FBI/DOJ to hide their crimes!

These dumbocrat beotches are going to JAIL! JAIL! JAIL!

And the most sad is that 98 percent of Afros Americanus will still vote Dumbocrat, just like they voted for the crack smoking, money laundering, wh0re mongering FELON from Wash DC, Mayor Marion Barry.

Dumbo voters know the lies and the crimes, but they don't care because they hate republicans so much that even a criminal is better than a republican. Dumbo voters are unfit to VOTE!

THIS!

The Clintons and the Obongos are the MOST corrupt administrations in US HISTORY! Stealing Billions of dollars and using the FBI/DOJ to hide their crimes!

These dumbocrat beotches are going to JAIL! JAIL! JAIL!

And the most sad is that 98 percent of Afros Americanus will still vote Dumbocrat, just like they voted for the crack smoking, money laundering, wh0re mongering FELON from Wash DC, Mayor Marion Barry.

Dumbo voters know the lies and the crimes, but they don't care because they hate republicans so much that even a criminal is better than a republican. Dumbo voters are unfit to VOTE!

You very briney Mr. Pickles!

On notice:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

CIA Director John Brennan

Secretary of Treasury Tim Geitner

Attorney General Eric Holder

Asst AG Lanny Breuer

Attorney General Loretta Lynch

Clinton Foundation attorney and Mueller team member Jeannie Rhee

Lots of big things in motion.

Expect "fireworks" to distract the masses.

I have deliberately avoided whatever nonsense is going on above. I can only assume that involves some sort of sexual pizza parlor nonsense.

However, can somebody explain to me why it is that Nunez, who by the way, recused himself from everything allegedly. Why is it that he has a four-page memo talking about how bad the intelligence services are and he's shown this memo to about a hundred and fifty different Congress members, yet he hasn't provided a copy of the memo to the FBI itself? What the fucck?

The only reason he would do that is if he has 4 pages of bullshit bullet points and he's playing politics.

Otherwise, if he had flat out straight up proof, wouldn't he deliver this four page memo with video cameras and bands and Fanfare directly to the FBI and make them read the thing right there on live TV?

Nunez has been Shady from the jump on all of this. Remember him lying about his midnight meeting or whatever the hell it was at a building near the White House but not the White House but...

Come on Nunez, if you've shown this to a hundred fifty people, may be show it to the FBI? Maybe show it to the public? The only reason you wouldn't do so is you know it's all bullshiit.

I have deliberately avoided whatever nonsense is going on above. I can only assume that involves some sort of sexual pizza parlor nonsense.

However, can somebody explain to me why it is that Nunez, who by the way, recused himself from everything allegedly. Why is it that he has a four-page memo talking about how bad the intelligence services are and he's shown this memo to about a hundred and fifty different Congress members, yet he hasn't provided a copy of the memo to the FBI itself? What the fucck?

The only reason he would do that is if he has 4 pages of bullshit bullet points and he's playing politics.

Otherwise, if he had flat out straight up proof, wouldn't he deliver this four page memo with video cameras and bands and Fanfare directly to the FBI and make them read the ###### thing right there on live TV?

Nunez has been Shady from the jump on all of this. Remember him lying about his midnight meeting or whatever the hell it was at a building near the White House but not the White House but...

Come on Nunez, if you've shown this to a hundred fifty people, may be show it to the FBI? Maybe show it to the public? The only reason you wouldn't do so is you know it's all bullshiit.

:lol: its the fbi withholding info from him ya farkin hack :doh:

Ummm...this memo is the distraction.

He's still in denial? Talk about under achievers.

Otherwise, if he had flat out straight up proof, wouldn't he deliver this four page memo with video cameras and bands and Fanfare directly to the FBI and make them read the ###### thing right there on live TV?

The information contained in the report is derived FROM the FBI/DOJ turning over documents. The FBI ALREADY has the proof of their actions. All this memo contains is bullet points of information from the BIPARTISAN HIC investigation which Democrats helped with.

Nunes was cleared and IS trying to let the public see this information however it's classified. Only Democrats (Hillary, Comey, etc) get away with releasing classified information.

I'd say you're better than this but......................might be fake news.

you sir are the joke. Its killing you, isn't it, the egg on your face. Knowing you've been backing and supporting treasonous criminals all this time. Its got to hurt.
  • Like 1

The link to that intercept article is ironic as it claims the Republicans are the ones that aren't releasing it. This simply isn't true as it was the Republicans that voted to release it to all of Congress and nary a Democrat voted to release it to Congress. Trying to flip the script again like the Russian Collusion story? How'd that work out for you guys?

Pathetic attempt even for you.

Yet another text between Strzok and Page where another shoe hits the floor "Changed President to another senior government official" meaning Obama was in on the rigging of the email investigation.

Now the FBI is saying it didn't retain the texting between these two from Dec 2016 through March 2017. I'm sure someone has these records and there is most likely some pretty damning stuff in them. Does it link efforts of the CIA in there as well?

Good find drobs. :thumbsup:

you sir are the joke. Its killing you, isn't it, the egg on your face. Knowing you've been backing and supporting treasonous criminals all this time. Its got to hurt.

Nah...just watching you all be as gullible as possible and buy into every conspiracy theory that looks bad for anyone in thebleftbwhile ignoring everything already proven even in the right.

The Russian investigation is a sham...but this memo is credible to you. That should sink in how foolish you are...but it wont.

As we were already told leading up to this trickling of information, it's simply too big to all come out at once. It's staggering how brazen they were and how interconnected things all are.

It's now being rumored that Crowdstrike (you remember them, right? They're the only ones that got to examine the 'hacked DNC email server') is one of the FBI contractors that had access to Raw Intel from 702 NSA intercepts. Did they also bleach Hillary's server?

Nah...just watching you all be as gullible as possible and buy into every conspiracy theory that looks bad for anyone in thebleftbwhile ignoring everything already proven even in the right.

The Russian investigation is a sham...but this memo is credible to you. That should sink in how foolish you are...but it wont.

I bet Slo Nutt still hasn't looked at any of information that's come out about how corrupt the FBI/DOJ were leading up to and beyond the 2016 General Election.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/official-gop-lawmakers-request-release-classified-explosive-fisa-memo/

Boy, some of you guys, doctor obesky really need to get up to speed. Here even Republican lawmakers are calling for Nunez to release the memo I talked about earlier. God I guess your Fox talking points are a few days behind huh?

63 GOP Lawmakers Petition Chairman Nunes to Release Classified and Explosive FISA Memo #ReleaseTheMemo

January 19, 2018 by Jim Hoft 244 Comments

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/official-gop-lawmakers-request-release-classified-explosive-fisa-memo/

Boy, some of you guys, doctor obesky really need to get up to speed. Here even Republican lawmakers are calling for Nunez to release the memo I talked about earlier. God I guess your Fox talking points are a few days behind huh?

WTF are you talking about? Nunes supported releasing it to Congress and did. He also supports releasing it to the public but needs to either get it declassified or have a vote on it. If he just released it he'd be in jeopardy of releasing classified info. :wacko:

Why haven't any Democrats read it? Care to answer that?

• Like 1

Yet another text between Strzok and Page where another shoe hits the floor "Changed President to another senior government official" meaning Obama was in on the rigging of the email investigation.

Now the FBI is saying it didn't retain the texting between these two from Dec 2016 through March 2017. I'm sure someone has these records and there is most likely some pretty damning stuff in them. Does it link efforts of the CIA in there as well?

Good find drobs. :thumbsup:

Nope. In a whacky coincidence, the NSA said they don't have those texts either. But they apologized.

So, don't bother to apologize or admit anything drobyski. You never do. Again, even five dozen GOP lawmakers are saying release the memo. If it's not a scam and if it can actually stand up to scrutiny, why the hell wouldn't Nunez release a memo that fox is saying could destroy the molar investigation? Why the hell not? That's what Nunez has been wanting all along?

Now he plays this game of showing it individually and in small groups to select Congress people but not releasing it to the American people? Not even giving a copy to the FBI that he's accusing? What's the actual fuk?

WTF are you talking about? Nunes supported releasing it to Congress and did. He also supports releasing it to the public but needs to either get it declassified or have a vote on it. If he just released it he'd be in jeopardy of releasing classified info. :wacko:

Why haven't any Democrats read it? Care to answer that?

Sure, I'll answer that. They have read it, you dumbass. Do you not have Google? Shiff has publicly commented on it for Christ's sake. The whole thing is open now to anyone in Congress that wants to read it.

So why the don't release it to the American people? Why the don't release it to the FBI? Is the FBI not cleared for classified information? And if it is classified, why the are they releasing it to everybody on Capitol Hill? Why are they leaking selected bits? Where the are you getting with the Democrats haven't read this?

God, your earlier comments have already shown that you were Woefully ignorant of this whole thing.

First you say it's the FBI that hasn't released anything. Then I beat you about the head and shoulders on that one. Then you say the Democrats havent read it and they obviously have because shiff and others commented on it. Then you say he can't release it, but he has released it. Then you say he can't have a vote but he's got 63 GOP senators who are willing to vote for the thing. Who are demanding a flat-out release out right.

Jesus, send a complaint to Hannity. He's not keeping you up to speed very well.

So, don't bother to apologize or admit anything drobyski. You never do. Again, even five dozen GOP lawmakers are saying release the ###### memo. If it's not a scam and if it can actually stand up to scrutiny, why the hell wouldn't Nunez release a memo that fox is saying could destroy the molar investigation? Why the hell not? That's what Nunez has been wanting all along?

Now he plays this game of showing it individually and in small groups to select Congress people but not releasing it to the American people? Not even giving a copy to the FBI that he's accusing? What's the actual fuk?

More lies or ignorance. The memo was made available to all Congress to review. Some 100+ Republican members of Congress (at last I heard) have viewed the memo but not one Democrat will view it. Much like wiff and Slo.................keep avoiding reading any of the information i.e. Deny til you Die baby.

And this kids, is why I don't fuk around in these threads. We saw this during the campaign. Drobes and crew throws up shitt that has absolutely no basis or fact and then when you bust them on it, they just move on to the next talking point.

And this kids, is why I don't fuk around in these threads. We saw this during the campaign. Drobes and crew throws up shitt that has absolutely no basis or fact and then when you bust them on it, they just move on to the next talking point.

its over kid

Sure, I'll answer that. They have read it, you dumbass. Do you not have Google? Shiff has publicly commented on it for Christ's sake. The whole thing is open now to anyone in Congress that wants to read it. :wacko:

Where the ###### are you getting with the Democrats haven't read this?

God, your earlier comments have already shown that you were Woefully ignorant of this whole thing.

First you say it's the FBI that hasn't released anything. Then I beat you about the head and shoulders on that one. Then you say the Democrats havent read it and they obviously have because shiff and others commented on it. Then you say he can't release it, but he has released it. Then you say he can't have a vote but he's got 63 ###### GOP senators who are willing to vote for the thing. Who are demanding a flat-out release out right.

WTF are you babbling about?! Seriously, in back to back posts you contradict yourself. In the first you claim Nunes is only showing it to select people then turn right around saying it's available to everyone (JUST AS I SAID EARLIER).

So you now believe the whole Russian Collusion story was made up too? What's next, you and peenie are dating?

wiff comes in windmills his arms retard style sans retard strength, flails about like an epileptic on acid then staggers away claiming victory. Yeah.............he went full Sho Nuff.

• Like 1

wiff comes in windmills his arms retard style sans retard strength, flails about like an epileptic on acid then staggers away claiming victory. Yeah.............he went full Sho Nuff.

:lol:

Ummm...this memo is the distraction.

:first:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column-3/democrats-wouldnt-even-look-at-fisa-memo/

Not one has even glanced at it despite being available to all of Congress.

If they ignore it, it will go away. Just like Shonuff claims he ignores people, yet he's always down for a bout with a known imbecile like Digby. What a hack.

• Like 1

:first: :first: :first:

• Like 1

he is the ultimate hack

Say the dips who bought into Pizza gate, Seth Rich fake news, Benghazi....but despite indictments and guilty pleas dont think the Trump campaign has done anything wrong.

Also firm followers of faith xnews, conservative votive Treehouse And Gateway Pundit.

You all are the very definition of the hackiest of hacks.

Say the dips who bought into Pizza gate, Seth Rich fake news, Benghazi....but despite indictments and guilty pleas dont think the Trump campaign has done anything wrong.

Also firm followers of faith xnews, conservative votive Treehouse And Gateway Pundit.

How is that Seth Rich murder investigation progressing? And it was during the Benghazi investigation that we found out about Hillarys e-mail crimes, which if you hadn't noticed, cost her the election. Yeah, what a wild goose chase that was. Lol.

And Slo bought into the biggest hoax perpetrated on the American People; the Russian Collusion story.

That he STILL believes in that shows you just how amazingly batsh!t crazy he is.

The missing texts and their time line should tell anyone who's not a complete hack all you need to know.