Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Name a topic you are confident you know more about than anyone else on this forearm.

Politics, Religion, Sex, FF, Food, Travel, Whiskey, Bourbon, Beer, Business, International relations...there are more

Justin Bieber :dunno:

This surprises no one.

Sitting on a frozen pond while drinking and staring into a hole hoping some fish bites his hook. -- NorthernVike

Or should we make this a DISCOUNT thread...

Admiring Digby's life accomplishments -- Vuduchile

• Like 1

"Sleeping" on Sux's couch - Jerryskids

Someone needs to challenge someone on their knowledge. I challenge vuduchile on home improvement - even though it's a really wide and vague one.

:)

Electrical

Mechanical

Automation

Motor controls

Football

Fantasy football

Politics

Facts

Having hot girlfriend

Thread winning

I know a little about everything but I dont know a lot about much. I could probably match people on a few things but not many, Im pretty useless overall. Advanced FF theory prob the most but its just common sense. Why you dont take a qb early, VOP, ADP, why you wait on kickers etc. Things that are simple yet even people who have played for a decade refuse to learn.

"Sleeping" on Sux's couch - Jerryskids

How to prevent chafing while wearing jorts - skids

:D

I particularly like the jorts one because I haven't owned any in over a decade but you guys won't forget it. :mad: :P

Someone needs to challenge someone on their knowledge. I challenge vuduchile on home improvement - even though it's a really wide and vague one.

:)

Challenge how?

It's the industry I've worked in for the past 15+ years.

Some of the more rarely used ones:

QI

HM

SH

ZA

AI

I use those all the time in words with friends. They can really get you out of a jamb.

• Like 1

Challenge how?

It's the industry I've worked in for the past 15+ years.

I dunno, just trying to keep it interesting. :dunno:

What particular aspect of home improvement do you do? I designed, drew plans for, and GC'd my own home, and did quite a bit of the work as well.

I think I am fully capable in almost any area of construction, at least residential.

Automotive restoration, particularly custom painting. I've fully restored a couple of different cars, one of favorite projects was a twin turbo 300ZX from an auction. It was damaged in a house fire. I completely restored it, inside and out, and then put nearly 300,000 miles on it before trading it in. I also converted a GMC Jimmy into a Typhoon, complete with all body cladding, but with a V8 and transmission from an IROC.

The last two vehicles I customized are a 350Z and a Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Still have both.