Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

The Manica Patrick progress thread.

I'd call them race car drivers. :dunno: Some are probably in great shape and some probably don't work out at all. I agree it's highly hazardous, but so is being a fire fighter. And they're not athletes.

Go to a Firehouse and report how many fat people you see? then go to a police station and report the same. Fireman - fir Police that are "supposed" to protect - fat ---- makes sense?

I'd call them race car drivers. :dunno: Some are probably in great shape and some probably don't work out at all. I agree it's highly hazardous, but so is being a fire fighter. And they're not athletes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :rolleyes:

Joc as much as I respect the guy would have gotten his azz kicked by Graf -- Joc might of won a few college doubles titles but were talking about probably the best female tennis player ever (between her and MANrtina - who I don't count because that b!itch was on some kind of steroid). #2 all time women's tennis I would say Serena over the dyke (pick one King or Martina).

Jocstrap: 100% yes. I beat Wayne Black and Mahesh Bhuphati. Both went on to be #1 in the world in doubles.

Huge difference in strength and speed between men and women. My serve was 120mph hers was 105 maybe - then the second serves of women are beyond horrible. Then the power difference in groundstrokes isn't even close.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=417108

:dunno:

Jocstrap: 100% yes. I beat Wayne Black and Mahesh Bhuphati. Both went on to be #1 in the world in doubles.

Huge difference in strength and speed between men and women. My serve was 120mph hers was 105 maybe - then the second serves of women are beyond horrible. Then the power difference in groundstrokes isn't even close.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=417108

:dunno:

Maybe he is right -- I personally think he is delusional -- Steffi Graf is probably the best women's tennis player ever - the female Federer.

Maybe he is right -- I personally think he is delusional -- Steffi Graf is probably the best women's tennis player ever - the female Federer.

She had no backhand and she is the greatest female tennis player ever. That is how great her forehand was.

and she couldnt beat the 10,000th greatest men's player ever. Its just the way it is.

She had no backhand and she is the greatest female tennis player ever. That is how great her forehand was.

As far as greatest of all time to me it's between her and (a focuced) in her prime Serena. I think Serena hits harder than Graf did and definitely faster - but loses it mentally on occasion that's why I say Steffi as she just kept her cool and was consistently dominant in an era of better female players than there are today IMO.

Only tennis player ever to win all 4 slams and the gold medal in same year - even Court said she was better than her and Martina said the same I think as well.

As far as greatest of all time to me it's between her and (a focuced) in her prime Serena. I think Serena hits harder than Graf did and definitely faster - but loses it mentally on occasion that's why I say Steffi as she just kept her cool and was consistently dominant in an era of better female players than there are today IMO.

Only tennis player ever to win all 4 slams and the gold medal in same year - even Court said she was better than her and Martina said the same I think as well.

:thumbsup:

1988 was the greatest year ever by a tennis player, male or female.

She was very pretty, too bad she had a pelican beak.

:thumbsup:

1988 was the greatest year ever by a tennis player, male or female.

She was very pretty, too bad she had a pelican beak.

Seles was better. A lot better.

If she stays on the lead lap for more than 15 laps at Bristol, I'd consider that a win.

Without crashing :lol:

Her boss crashed before her. I'd call that a win.

No way she makes it through this whole race less than 5 laps down.

No way she makes it through this whole race less than 5 laps down.

Pretty aggressive race early, going to look like a Saturday Night Demolition Derby by the time we get to the end.

Pretty aggressive race early, going to look like a Saturday Night Demolition Derby by the time we get to the end.

have to admit that Danica is doing a great job at avoiding trouble so far. She's usually the cause of the trouble on the short tracks. :D

Also, I still think that Shrub will win this.

28th place. -5 laps down.

Prolly going to be her best showing all year on the short tracks.

Today, she beat Bobby Labonte, Matt Kenseth, Jeff Burton, Jeff Gordon,and Tony Stewart. In fact, she beat 15 guys today.

For the season, she's beating 14 guys in the cup standings.

Only on auto racing could this happen. And maybe pool. And darts.

Today, she beat Bobby Labonte, Matt Kenseth, Jeff Burton, Jeff Gordon,and Tony Stewart. In fact, she beat 15 guys today.

Once again, your ignorance is on full display.

How many of those 14 guys are racing the full schedule, ducky?

Once again, your ignorance is on full display.

How many of those 14 guys are racing the full schedule, ducky?

Am I wrong about the 15 guys she beat today?

Am I wrong about the fact that there aren't any real sports(which feature ATHLETES)where a female can play in the highest professional league and actually beat some of the male competitors?

Am I wrong about the 15 guys she beat today?

Am I wrong about the fact that there aren't any real sports(which feature ATHLETES)where a female can play in the highest professional league and actually beat some of the male competitors?

So are you saying that she was in serious competition for the win yesterday?

Sux, like Edjr, either he's trolling or doesn't understand racing/nascar, so why are you bothering?

Sux, like Edjr, either he's trolling or doesn't understand racing/nascar, so why are you bothering?

Can't help it sometimes. I know he's trolling, but given most of his past posts, he might really be this stupid.

Also, I wish they wouldn't have lowered the banking at Bristol. It didn't seem like there was as much side by side as their used to be. Mebbe because of the gen 6 car? :dunno:

Can't help it sometimes. I know he's trolling, but given most of his past posts, he might really be this stupid.

Also, I wish they wouldn't have lowered the banking at Bristol. It didn't seem like there was as much side by side as their used to be. Mebbe because of the gen 6 car? :dunno:

I think you are in the minority on that one. Pretty sure they lowered the banking at Bristol so there would be less side by side and more guys bumping and running like the old days. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see much of the race yesterday, so I don't know if it was entertaining or not...or if the lowering of the banking accomplished what they'd hoped.

No. I never said that. Never said she was one of the top Nascar racers. I just said that she is able to compete (or, you can use the word participate if 'compete' means challenging the winner to you) with the best the sport has to offer and not finish in last place every time.

You started this thread because you think that telling everyone that she finished in the botom half of each race is somehow proving your point that auto racing is a sport featuring athletes. But in actuality, your thread is proving just the opposite. You're proving my point for me. Because she keeps finishing ahead of some men every week. And usually more than just one or two. And some guys that are considered top competitors. I'm still waiting to hear of another sport where a female athlete can beat some of that sport's best male athletes. I've offered pool and darts. But I'm not sure who would consider either of those to be played by athletes.

It's a long season, I'm sure you'll come up with something. :bench:

No. I never said that. Never said she was one of the top Nascar racers. I just said that she is able to compete (or, you can use the word participate if 'compete' means challenging the winner to you) with the best the sport has to offer and not finish in last place every time.

You started this thread because you think that telling everyone that she finished in the botom half of each race is somehow proving your point that auto racing is a sport featuring athletes. But in actuality, your thread is proving just the opposite. You're proving my point for me. Because she keeps finishing ahead of some men every week. And usually more than just one or two. And some guys that are considered top competitors. I'm still waiting to hear of another sport where a female athlete can beat some of that sport's best male athletes. I've offered pool and darts. But I'm not sure who would consider either of those to be played by athletes.

It's a long season, I'm sure you'll come up with something. :bench:

Does it hurt being this stupid?

Seles was better. A lot better.

better at........... getting stabbed by a random fan? other than that I got nothing...

IMO only 3 other players are in the discussion - Court, Serena and Martina maybe Court as well.

If Serena could of kept her head on straight I think she would have been or could have been the best ever.

better at........... getting stabbed by a random fan? other than that I got nothing...

IMO only 3 other players are in the discussion - Court, Serena and Martina maybe Court as well.

If Serena could of kept her head on straight I think she would have been or could have been the best ever.

Are there 2 Courts?

DO a little research on this one. Seles had taken over #1 from Graf, was 4 years younger, won 7 of the previous 9 GS including 2 out of 3 from Graf, and had just turned 19. She then gets stabbed to save Graf, and it obviously worked. Graf was toast. No way she wins those 11 GS titles she won after the stabbing.

Agree. Seemed like it was hard to pass, but there was no bump and run either? NASCAR probably put down the hammer on the drivers, and won't let them talk about it. Like football, they're so afraid of being sued by hurt drivers or fans that they've completely pussified the sport.

How in God's name has this thread gone on for 3 pages? :blink:

Because you're a fhag. :wave:

Does it hurt being this stupid?

Lol. I always love when I whoop your ass so bad that you have absolutely no response. Enjoy watching the non-athletes drive in circles. And watching a woman beat guys every week. ;)

Lol. I always love when I whoop your ass so bad that you have absolutely no response. Enjoy watching the non-athletes drive in circles. And watching a woman beat guys every week. ;)

Would you really like to have an intelligent conversation about this, or are you just being a retarded troll as usual?

Would you really like to have an intelligent conversation about this, or are you just being a retarded troll as usual?

I've asked you a half-dozen times to tell me other sports where a woman could be in the highest league/circuit possible and beat several of the male competitors week in and week out. Including finishing 8th out of 40+ in that sport's biggest event. You have failed to do so , and instead, choose to just say I'm trolling or stupid. It's YOU that refuses to have an intelligent conversation about this. You got all pissy and estrogen-filled when I told you that I don't think race car drivers are atheietes. Then you started a thread other the intention of proving your point. And that has backfired on you. Instead of resorting to name calling and temper tantrums, admit that you're possibly wrong on this one. Or else keep trying to cone up with that other sport where a female 'athlete' can compete with men.

I've asked you a half-dozen times to tell me other sports where a woman could be in the highest league/circuit possible and beat several of the male competitors week in and week out. Including finishing 8th out of 40+ in that sport's biggest event. You have failed to do so , and instead, choose to just say I'm trolling or stupid. It's YOU that refuses to have an intelligent conversation about this. You got all pissy and estrogen-filled when I told you that I don't think race car drivers are atheietes. Then you started a thread other the intention of proving your point. And that has backfired on you. Instead of resorting to name calling and temper tantrums, admit that you're possibly wrong on this one. Or else keep trying to cone up with that other sport where a female 'athlete' can compete with men.

So you're not trolling when you bring up the fact that she beat 15 other drivers, 13 of who were in accidents or had mechanical difficulties that left them off the track for large chunks of time.

Sorry, Newbs, in this subject you are either trolling or uneducated about car racing.

So you're not trolling when you bring up the fact that she beat 15 other drivers, 13 of who were in accidents or had mechanical difficulties that left them off the track for large chunks of time.

Sorry, Newbs, in this subject you are either trolling or uneducated about car racing.

So avoiding accidents is no longer a skill in motor racing? Believe me, teh first time Danica leaves a race early because of an accident and finishes 41st, Sux will be hear pounding his chest as if it proves his point. This entire thread is trolling.

I have NEVER ONCE said that Danica was one of the elite drivers on the circuit. I simply said that Nascar is the only major "sport" (and I use that term loosely)where a woman could even participate at it's highest level. The fact that she finished 8th in the sport's biggest race proves how much athleticism it take to do it. Does it take skill? Absolutely. But you sure as fock don't need to be an athlete to compete in it.