Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Credit where credit is due

It is either:

A. Over your head

B. You already know the answer and you are just trolling

This response makes no sense :(

Yup, when childish little Sho gets his way he's a happy little fellow. If someone disagrees with little Sho it's :cry: :cry: :cry: . You're always right, we're always wrong.

You definitely are wrong...and given how you came into this thread and continue in it...it's clear you are quite the child.

Piss off

A it is.

I think you got backed into a corner and don't know how to get out.

Sometimes it's okay to admit you were wrong or maybe overstated your case.

Nailed it. Also, it's just a weak attempt at credibility. Now he gets to claim he said something good, and he will. Just like his gambit to say he didn't actually vote for Hillary. The guy is a transparent, sad clown.

So let me try to figure out how this game works.

If we criticize trump, we are hysterical snowflakes throwing a hissy fit.

On the rare occasions we feel he's done something well, if we give him credit for same, we are transparent sad clowns?

Seems like a lose lose for us.

On the rare occasions we feel he's done something well, if we give him credit for same, we are transparent sad clowns?

Can never win with a troll.

And good to know he still follows me around.

Also nice of you to throw him a bone...he has to be lonely without Newbie.

pro·jec·tion

prəˈjekSH(ə)n

the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.

I think this makes you a cuck? :(

Not at all. But when that guy starts his own thread to point it out, it's "look at me,

I'm saying something good", just so he can bring it up later when his claim of being down the middle is ridiculed (because it's ridiculous). Just like he says he didn't vote for Hillary, when he clearly hates trump and would prefer her. Why bring it up? Because he wants to feel superior. He always does. I'm surprised you don't see this through this.

Not at all. But when that guy starts his own thread to point it out, it's "look at me,

I'm saying something good", just so he can bring it up later when his claim of being down the middle is ridiculed (because it's ridiculous). Just like he says he didn't vote for Hillary, when he clearly hates trump and would prefer her. Why bring it up? Because he wants to feel superior. He always does. I'm surprised you don't see this through this.

You're definitely correct that someone in this thread is trying to pretend like he's not a hack troll :thumbsup:

See, that mentality just says to me that you're more concerned with keeping score on a message bored than actually discussing issues.

I locked my credit

If it's locked, how will you give credit where credit is due?

:doh: