Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who loses their job in Cincy 1st - Clueless Lewis or Howdy Doody?

OC Ken Zampese, first to fall on the sword

Prolly couldn't wait GTFO of there fast enuff... Prolly relieved as shiit.

OC Ken Zampese, first to fall be thrown on the sword

fixed

OC Ken Zampese, first to fall on the sword

Another Mike McCarthy protege, plus a little good old fashioned NFL nepotism. Shocked it didn't work out. Can the Giants just cut to the chase and 86 McAdoo, another mayor mccheese protege?

Another Mike McCarthy protege, plus a little good old fashioned NFL nepotism. Shocked it didn't work out. Can the Giants just cut to the chase and 86 McAdoo, another mayor mccheese protege?

Time for the NFL to come up with some new idea when hiring.

Stop hiring protege's, they rarely work.

all in all NFL owners are really, really, football dumb.

All I know is that I've got Green and Eifert and this is focking killing my FF team. :angry:

Eifert and Dalton here. And I had Dalton last year. Figured he'd bounce back. :lol:

Cut him last week.

RP still trying on the McCarthy stuff. :lol:

Psst...he is more of a Rhodes protege than McCarthy.

And Id guess he got much more notoriety being a WR coach for the Rams during the greatest show on turf years than working with McCarthy for all of 1 year.

Time for the NFL to come up with some new idea when hiring.

Stop hiring protege's, they rarely work.

all in all NFL owners are really, really, football dumb.

How come that cant see what everyone else does? MCCarthy has coached about 2 games in his career without a HOF QB. And very few against one. That division hasn't even had a decent QB during his run. Has one ring to show for it, and probably had the easiest path to a super bowl in history. And they hire off of his tree?

And let's not forget what a disaster Joe Philbin, right out of the GB shite factory was.

How come that cant see what everyone else does? MCCarthy has coached about 2 games in his career without a HOF QB. And very few against one. That division hasn't even had a decent QB during his run. Has one ring to show for it, and probably had the easiest path to a super bowl in history. And they hire off of his tree?

The BB tree has been total shite too.

So, it was the white guy?

:wave:

was he benched?:o

A McCarthy protégé? He has been with Marv Lewis for like 15 years.

I just saw he benched John Ross after fumbling once. Should stick with the rookie imo... Let him know you'll give him a chance to redeem himself. Kid is literally the fastest player every at the combine, but you can't score sitting on the :bench: maybe if the other team had to respect his deep speed it would open things up for Mixon and the other backs.

Jason Garrett came from the coconut tree - he sucks.

HA HA!

that was a literal LOL

thank you.

According to his Wikipedia page, he was mentored by McCheese. Take it up with them. Maybe you don't know what protege means? It involves having a mentor. HTH

His obsession with me knows no bounds.

All because late in Coughlins career I said McCarthy was the better coach.

His obsession with me knows no bounds.

All because late in Coughlins career I said McCarthy was the better coach.

Lol. Good job ignoring me. More failure in your life.

According to his Wikipedia page, he was mentored by McCheese. Take it up with them. Maybe you don't know what protege means? It involves having a mentor. HTH

He coached "with" McCarthy for ONE season. That is not a mentor even in your twisted mind. Pull your head out of your ass. It is not like you don't have time to check for the truth.

HTH

He coached "with" McCarthy for ONE season. That is not a mentor even in your twisted mind. Pull your head out of your ass. It is not like you don't have time to check for the truth.

HTH

Like I said , it's on Zampeees Wikipedia page. I'm thinking Zampeese has read it and was fine with that description. Silly boy.

Like I said , it's on Zampeees Wikipedia page. I'm thinking Zampeese has read it and was fine with that description. Silly boy.

:lol:

What a 'tard

HTH

He was mentored for one year according to wiki.

Forget Rhodes who brought him to Green Bay or those he coached with in St Louis and for as long as he has been with Lewis...he is McCarthy's protege... :lol:

He was mentored for one year according to wiki.

Forget Rhodes who brought him to Green Bay or those he coached with in St Louis and for as long as he has been with Lewis...he is McCarthy's protege... :lol:

Slow never got to play sports, what with his deviated septum, asthma and pear shape. Those types used to die off pretty quickly. Now others protect them and do the masculine jobs they can't do for themselves. We are headed towards doom, mostly because we have stopped natural selection and the weak live on, and breed, spawning more weaklings. And a lot of them are on some sort of psyche med so they can somewhat function.

my answer to the question is Marvin Lewis SHOULD lose his job first but im also going to come to his defense just a bit here.

The NFL has become a league where continuity is not allowed to be built and its a major achilles heel for lesser organizations. Being that many organizations and fan bases would kill just to make the playoffs, Marvin Lewis has been a very solid coach. Should he have won a playoff game by now? Absolutely but in a tough division with the Ravens and Steelers, he has done a fantastic job with the Bengals.

Jeff Fisher was a shell of the music city miracle days. His overall body of work is comparable to Lewis with more success in the playoffs but by the time he hit St Louis he was just signing old Titans.

Fisher career record:

Regular season: 173–165–1 (.512) Postseason: 5–6 (.455)

Lewis career record

Regular season: 118–105–3 (.529) Postseason: 0–7 (.000)

I agree with Skibum. Lewis is most likely gone ater this year as I don't see the Bengals making the playoffs.

As far as McCarron versus Dalton, I want to see what the OC change does for the Bengals offense before yanking Dalton. Dalton had some pretty decent years and from what I saw the first two weeks, I was really questioning their play calling and was not surprised at all when they fired the OC.

Slow never got to play sports, what with his deviated septum, asthma and pear shape. Those types used to die off pretty quickly. Now others protect them and do the masculine jobs they can't do for themselves. We are headed towards doom, mostly because we have stopped natural selection and the weak live on, and breed, spawning more weaklings. And a lot of them are on some sort of psyche med so they can somewhat function.

you are RP alias correct?

i though you were the epitome of girly man? why are you calling out anyone for their looks and masculinity? :lol:

i though you were the epitome of girly man? why are you calling out anyone for their looks and masculinity? :lol:

No, I am not.

Because he is obsessed with me?

Because he is obsessed with me?

which one is he?