Sign in to follow this  
parrot

It's...

focking snowing. <_<

80 degrees 2 days ago. We need to put these fires out, but I ain't ready for this shite.

Well I'm happy as a clam! Been choking on all your damn smoke over here in WA :mad:

Yeah, sorry about that.

I had to put my golf clubs away for a few weeks. Even if you could breathe, you couldn't see where your ball went through the smoke.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I had to put my golf clubs away for a few weeks. Even if you could breathe, you couldn't see where your ball went through the smoke.

We've been choked in smoke all summer. First it was from the damn canucks then from our (formerly) good neighbors to the east.

Really didn't have much of a summer at all due to the smoke. Had to cancel a couple family weekend getaways, no hiking, no going to fair, etc.

It's actually really sucked and we're thinking about moving because it happens so often now.

It's made for some awesome sunsets here in Minny. :thumbsup:

We've been choked in smoke all summer. First it was from the damn canucks then from our (formerly) good neighbors to the east.

Really didn't have much of a summer at all due to the smoke. Had to cancel a couple family weekend getaways, no hiking, no going to fair, etc.

It's actually really sucked and we're thinking about moving because it happens so often now.

I feel you. This has been our worse summer by far, and we've had some pretty bad ones recently.

Now I have all the bible-thumpers on my facebook saying we all need to praise Jesus for sending the rain and snow. Yeah, rain in September? Crazy! Thanks Jesus! I really have to force down my inner militant atheist to keep from asking "Where the fock has he been the last two and a half months while half the focking state burned?"

It's made for some awesome sunsets here in Minny. :thumbsup:

We had some pretty amazing ones early on, then it just turned to a thick, dirty film that wouldn't even allow for any color to come through.

I feel you. This has been our worse summer by far, and we've had some pretty bad ones recently.

Now I have all the bible-thumpers on my facebook saying we all need to praise Jesus for sending the rain and snow. Yeah, rain in September? Crazy! Thanks Jesus! I really have to force down my inner militant atheist to keep from asking "Where the fock has he been the last two and a half months while half the focking state burned?"

Maybe if they started blowing things up and killing people you would have more sympathy for them. How are their beliefs hurting you? Why do you hate them?

Maybe if they started blowing things up and killing people you would have more sympathy for them. How are their beliefs hurting you? Why do you hate them?

You are a focking idiot. :thumbsup:

I would imagine that blocking someone on Facebook is a bich. Christians-annoying. Muslim s-chop your head off.

I would imagine that blocking someone on Facebook is a bich. Christians-annoying. Muslim s-chop your head off.

Lol. Nice to see some triggered snowflakes show up in my "It's snowing" thread. :lol:

You are a focking idiot. :thumbsup:

And a new Hagfish appears on the scene. When your only defense is name calling I have to assume I am correct. I guess I hit a nerve.

Lol. Nice to see some triggered snowflakes show up in my "It's snowing" thread. :lol:

Sorry. My fault. They follow me everywhere <_<

And a new Hagfish appears on the scene. When your only defense is name calling I have to assume I am correct. I guess I hit a nerve.

Lol. You're the guy who was triggered and started blathering about Muslims blowing sh!t up because someone said something about Jesus and rain. Pretty clear where the raw nerve is. Regular snowflake blizzard up in here. :lol:

Sorry. My fault. They follow me everywhere <_<

Even to your safe space? Is that why you came back? Lol.

Lol. You're the guy who was triggered and started blathering about Muslims blowing sh!t up because someone said something about Jesus and rain. Pretty clear where the raw nerve is. Regular snowflake blizzard up in here. :lol:

I never mentioned Muslims, Bigot or as the Democrats say, " racist".

#hagfishwannabe